Twitter under past ownership LIED about censoring conservatives

Faux News and many right wing networks have always been lying machines with focus on lying about Democrats.

The Fairness Doctrine was discontinued due to the eclectic nature of our sources of information, and networks have been allow to be as partisan as they want since then.

You realize that to put someone on trial, you need to accuse them of breaking the law.

What laws do you think they broke here?
big tech is big enough that all Americans are affected by what policies they have that discriminate.

Also, the gummit and big tech worked together to suppress election information people needed to vote wisely.. Election interference is allegedly against the law

Faux News and many right wing networks have always been lying machines with focus on lying about Democrats.

The Fairness Doctrine was discontinued due to the eclectic nature of our sources of information, and networks have been allow to be as partisan as they want since then.
I haven't caught Fox in any lies. That's not to say they don't "lie" or maybe distort information, but if they were big liars, someone like yours truly who watches fnc all the time would have found out about it by now

YOU are the liar

cnn has been successfully sued for

omg.. can you believe it? LYING

Investigate and find out or are you against investigating?

I guess you looked up what if meant…
Okay, you don’t seem to have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Investigate what exactly?

big tech is big enough that all Americans are affected by what policies they have that discriminate.

Also, the gummit and big tech worked together to suppress election information people needed to vote wisely.. Election interference is allegedly against the law
Twitter isn’t that big. Only a small percentage of people use it.

It doesn’t seem like most of you understand big tech at all.

Okay, you don’t seem to have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Investigate what exactly?
Seriously, now you are fucking trolling asshole and lying!

They can be investigated for suppressing the political views of other while helping the Democratic Party spreading propaganda and if any laws were broken or if anyone lied under oath to Congress then put them on trial, so what is so fucking hard about this you fucking moron?

Wait, you will now state that Twitter is a private company and can limit the content they allow on their site which is fucking true but if they lied about something to Congress then investigate and put them on trial!

Got it or will you lie again you ignorant twat?

They can be investigated for suppressing the political views of other while helping the Democratic Party spreading propaganda and if any laws were broken
Even if they did what you claim, that’s not illegal.

The issue about lying before congress hinges on a misunderstanding of what they’re talking about by the political hacks who wrote these articles.

Wait, you will now state that Twitter is a private company and can limit the content they allow on their site which is fucking true but if they lied about something to Congress then investigate and put them on trial!
yeh, the title of the thread is clearly about LYING not discriminating. But even so, it should be considered a campaign contribution when they relentlessly shadow ban conservatives and only put forth a dimrat view. Everyone knows this influences people, esp young voters. You want to discriminate? Have at it, but it will be considered a campaign contribution and there are limits to how much $$ you can spend on those.

Even if they did what you claim, that’s not illegal.

The issue about lying before congress hinges on a misunderstanding of what they’re talking about by the political hacks who wrote these articles.
Yep, and you were caught lying in here, so you don’t know what the fuck you are writing about!

Twitter daily has over two hundred million users accessing it platform while generating over three billion dollars in revenue and yet it is only small according to you!

yeh, the title of the thread is clearly about LYING not discriminating. But even so, it should be considered a campaign contribution when they relentlessly shadow ban conservatives and only put forth a dimrat view. Everyone knows this influences people, esp young voters. You want to discriminate? Have at it, but it will be considered a campaign contribution and there are limits to how much $$ you can spend on those.
I am saying investigate and if you have evidence put them on trial and if found guilty throw the book at them!

Jesus, both sides are nuts!

Yep, and you were caught lying in here, so you don’t know what the fuck you are writing about!

Twitter daily has over two hundred million users accessing it platform while generating over three billion dollars in revenue and yet it is only small according to you!
Facebook has 2 billion daily active users.

I am saying investigate and if you have evidence put them on trial and if found guilty throw the book at them!

Jesus, both sides are nuts!
are you saying I am nuts?

Did I disagree w/ you about throwing the book @ them?

You shouldn’t trust political hacks like Weiss and Jarrett.

They’re lying about what shadowbanning means.
of course you'd say that. I expect nothing less.

Now it is good you're carrying on...or carrying water....with a stiff upper lip....but the ones you're protecting know what they've been up to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back