Twitter Suspends Journalist for Posting CDC Vaccine Data

That has nothing to do with whether Twitter did what they're accused of doing.
Notice how there is no link to the Twitter feed? Notice how it's PJ Media or the other freak site Washington Post that are the only two places carrying this supposed story?

The OP has yet to prove any data from the CDC is "leftist" yet you say nothing.
Wow, nothing gets past you, does it? No, I didn't say anything further because I was commenting on your post, not the OP and any perceived lack thereof.

Moonglow makes it his business to watch this forum 24/7 and post his stupid commentary.

You have yet to prove the OP is not leftist also...
Why would I, when I am commenting on how your post didn't relate? It all comes down to whether Twitter did what they are accused of doing, and that's the bottom line.

Unfortunately, not much anyone can do to stop twitter as they are a business and can choose to do what they want.
In order to stop the censorship would require government legislation or laws, but that is government overreach. And if you're conservative or libertarian, you don't want that either.
Is it something that the SM outlets should stop doing, yes, be fair to everyone, they are not. Unfortunately that is twitter's right at this time.

Forum List

Back