Twitter Suspends Fake Antifa Account Tied To White Nationalists

I applaud you for believing everything the media feeds you.
While you b'lieve in the tooth fairy.

Meanwhile, here's more evidence rightwing radicals are using this crisis to foment civil unrest.
No you loons are doing enough unrest. The hood rats that are doing most of the looting aren't whites. Not that it matters anyway, since most democrats are young and of all colors.
:boohoo:
No violin for me, I'm gonna be happy in November! You going to be getting your pussy hat cleaned.

Meanwhile, here's more evidence rightwing radicals are using this crisis to foment civil unrest.
No you loons are doing enough unrest. The hood rats that are doing most of the looting aren't whites. Not that it matters anyway, since most democrats are young and of all colors.
No violin for me, I'm gonna be happy in November! You going to be getting your pussy hat cleaned.
coffeepaper.gif

coffeepaper.gif
Lol, the media is claiming white supremacist are doing the looting. Then Trump want to send the national guard in and they call Trump a racist. Tell me, which lie do you believe? Let me guess, both of them? Lol

“Twitter said Monday that it has suspended an account named "ANTIFA_US" which it says was tied to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa. Over the weekend, the account had called for violence and its posts had widely circulated online.” ibid

The problem is that conservatives continue to propagate these lies via other social media and online platforms.

The account might be suspended but the rightwing lies and misinformation continue to be spread.

I wish more social media would take a stand against all these fake accounts.

It's been going on for so long I've stopped believing most things without any concrete proof.

the terms "PEACEFUL PROTEST" and
"PEOPLE [person} of COLOR" should be
banned from use publically and in the
media

Forum List

Back