Twitter sued by Crown Estate over alleged unpaid rent at UK HQ

When you buy a company you take over assets and liabilities. Musk owes.

You should not be commenting on grown up stuff.You are too stupid to do so.

Again, I appreciate you exposing your fellow leftist Jack Dorsey's criminality. Thank you.

I think Elon Musk has bigger issues than paying Dorsey's old debts to your racist government.

You might try reading the link. That always helps.
It more than helps, it backs up my claim while shooting down your claim
I noticed that you played the same trick on the New Zealand thread where you didnt read the link.
A trick? I think you mean it's more like a dirty trick when the link back fires on ya tommy. but to make it clear here is the article:
The entire article in two parts:
Part 1 "Crown Estates"
Twitter is being sued by the Crown Estate over alleged unpaid rent for their London headquarters.
The Estate - which oversees a property portfolio belonging to the King - filed a claim against Twitter in the High Court in London last week, according to Reuters news agency.
The alleged arrears relate to office space near Piccadilly Circus in central London, the BBC has been told.
The social media giant has not responded to requests for comment.

The Crown Estate took legal action after previously contacting Twitter about rental arrears over office space at Air Street.

The Estate is one of the UK's largest landowners and an independent commercial business, generating profit for the Treasury for public spending. The monarch is then given 15% of the annual surplus of the estate, known as the Sovereign Grant, to support official duties
It owns 10 million sq ft of property in London's West End, as well as the seabed around England, Wales and Northern Ireland among other properties.
Mr Musk, who also owns Tesla and Space X, said Twitter now employs 2,300 people.

Part 2: the part concerning Musk: [excerpted from its burial in the article above]
It comes after Elon Musk, the world's second richest man, paid $44bn (£36bn) to take control of Twitter in October last year before slashing more than half of the firm's global workforce of around 7,000.
Yes, this is/was just like the NZ article where I exposed the lack of diversity in NZ by using the article itself to do so...a dirty trick.
You still want to pretend that article, quoted in its entirety, is about Musk and not "crown estates"? Musk was just the bait tommy.

Last edited:
Yes it does mean he "legally" owes the arrears but it also means the folks you claim stole from you was/were the previous owners and "crown estates".
Musk is the one being asked to fix the grift by the previous owners [and crown estates collusion in that grift], and he will...but the wrong doing [ if ya can even call it that] was not done on his watch which means at this point Musk owes the money but "crown estates" shoulders the blame for the theft against you, not Musk.

You should not be commenting on grown up stuff.You are too stupid to do so.
Kind of like how an American president becomes responsible for the pros and cons left by his predecessor, or is that different?

Yes it does mean he "legally" owes the arrears but it also means the folks you claim stole from you was/were the previous owners and "crown estates".
Musk is the one being asked to fix the grift by the previous owners [and crown estates collusion in that grift], and he will...but the wrong doing [ if ya can even call it that] was not done on his watch which means at this point Musk owes the money but "crown estates" shoulders the blame for the theft against you, not Musk.
Musk knew what was owed when he did something called due diligence.Its a process where your lawyers make their money.
At some point both sides agree the price and what it bought.

It has nothing to do with the se;llers once the deal has been agreed.
You thick fuckers are getting an education on this thread arent you ?

Musk knew what was owed when he did something called due diligence.Its a process where your lawyers make their money.

Why are you still here whining about your fellow leftist Jack Dorsey stiffing your racist government for some rent money? All of you are cocksuckers. Shouldn't you be off to the pub now to hopefully get stabbed by a deranged Islamic radical or something?

which is proof the "theft" occured under the previous owners
which is proof this is already settled then.
it proves who commited the "theft" and who is picking up the tab
has anyone ever told you that? Tommy, the article is bogus fluff, I reprinted it in full for all to read, let it speak for itself.

Last edited:
which is proof the "theft" occured under the previous owners

which is proof this is already settled then.

it proves who commited the "theft" and who is picking up the tab

has anyone ever told you that? Tommy, the article is bogus fluff, I reprinted it in full for all to read, let it speak for itself.
Musk is th owner. Its his responsiblity. You have a remedial understanding of business.

Morning tommy :hhello:
Musk is th owner. Its his responsiblity.
which in no way means he committed the crime of the previous owners.
You have a remedial understanding of business.
if that, [btw your claim is about law not business] Claiming that Musk is responsible for the previous owners "theft" is an admission/confession of the previous owners guilt.

Forum List

Back