Who is funding the "He Gets Us" commercials equating illegal immigrants with Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It turns out, that is a very interesting question. There are VERY wealthy anonymous "families" funding these commercials through a syndicate call The Signatry. Apparently we will be seeing the Jesus Gets Us immigrant commercials during the Super Bowl. Well isn't that.....special?

Seen 'em....They make me....

dodgeball-gag-nausea-puke.gif

It turns out, that is a very interesting question. There are VERY wealthy anonymous "families" funding these commercials through a syndicate call The Signatry. Apparently we will be seeing the Jesus Gets Us immigrant commercials during the Super Bowl. Well isn't that.....special?

I SMELL GEORGE SOROS...

They were not immigrants. That is more leftoid lies.

They went to Bethlehem solely to comply with the census decree of the Roman Emperor Augustus then returned to Nazareth.

Their flight into Egypt was from one part of the Roman Empire, Palestine, to Egypt.
That was the first thing out of my mouth when I saw it.

I SMELL GEORGE SOROS...
With a $100 million price tag and planned Super Bowl spots, He Gets Us is an initiative of the Servant Foundation. The foundation is managed by the Kansas-based foundation and donor-advised fund The Signatry.

“Funding for He Gets Us comes from a diverse group of individuals and entities with a common goal of sharing Jesus’ story authentically,” Jason Vanderground, spokesperson for He Gets Us, told CNA Dec. 2.

The specific donors are tough to discover. In March, Christianity Today reported that the funds came from “a small group of wealthy anonymous families.”

I just finished reading the CatholicNewsAgency article, but didn't see where it was equated with illegal immigrants.

Those commercials are blatant LIES. Joseph and Mary were traveling to Bethlehem to participate in a census. They were not illegal immigrants. The reason they were in a stable was because there was no room at the inn.

Sounds like rich people wanting their slaves back to me.
If they're willing to be maids and gardeners, and if they won't bitch about their pay, that's one thing. But you know Dems are going to push the whole union worker thing with immigrants who become citizens.

This aint ancient Egypt, nor is it ancient Bethlehem.

And they sure as hell didn't have invaders slithering in with guns, bombs, drugs, and diseases to destroy another country.

And you SURE AS HELL cannot equate slaves and poor people looking for a new land, against thugs, criminals, theives, human traffickers, and drug mules looking to destroy other countries!!

Hobby Lobby.

It's a Christian thing..I doubt you'd get it~

Last edited:
This aint ancient Egypt, nor is it ancient Bethlehem.

And they sure as hell didn't have invaders slithering in with guns, bombs, drugs, and diseases to destroy another country.

And you SURE AS HELL cannot equate slaves and poor people looking for a new land, against thugs, criminals, theives, human traffickers, and drug mules looking to destroy other countries!!
Nope..it's Jesus fleeing occupied Israel, in fear for his life.

Those commercials are blatant LIES. Joseph and Mary were traveling to Bethlehem to participate in a census. They were not illegal immigrants. The reason they were in a stable was because there was no room at the inn.
uh..hate to break it to you...but the commercial is talking about Joseph and Mary taking Jesus to Egypt...fleeing Herod's edict condemning him and all other recently born male children to death--shouldn't have skipped Sunday School eh?

Last edited:
It turns out, that is a very interesting question.
As with most things in this country now, some foreign country, probably China, is behind this as well. Rule #1 within the Biden Administration is the subversion of the American people.

Apparently we will be seeing the Jesus Gets Us immigrant commercials during the Super Bowl.
I won't. I time shift all my viewing so that I can skip over all the commercials. I will watch some of the ones during the first 30 minutes selectively because if any good commercials are on, they will be shown first, but judging by last year, even the Super Bowl ads are no longer much fun.

As with most things in this country now, some foreign country, probably China, is behind this as well. Rule #1 within the Biden Administration is the subversion of the American people.

I won't. I time shift all my viewing so that I can skip over all the commercials. I will watch some of the ones during the first 30 minutes selectively because if any good commercials are on, they will be shown first, but judging by last year, even the Super Bowl ads are no longer much fun.
..or...Hobby Lobby---LOL!

These commercials are a Christian thing...does that irk you?

Forum List

Back