Former Prez Trump Readying To Punish Social Media.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Nothing like grabbing 'em by the shirt lapels & slapping them senseless! Big Daddy Trump is in the making of his own social media platform which according to Big Daddy T it's going to be a platform like no other platform! I am not sure what that means but I imagine it will comprise his own server? Or maybe it means his site will be more like US Message Board that has real moderators unlike the other 2nd & 3rd class social sites/MB's that have PC pimps as moderators. A Trump social site would certainly have appeal to it for obvious reasons "IF" he can get the same class of non PC moderators we have here on US Message Board.

If so I would frequent the site for sure but US Message Board has made me a believer like I am camped out here on us message board for the long haul. Plus we have the full 'crew' of lefties, centrists, libertarians & righties. A Trump social site would have to encompass a full spectrum crew just like USMB does: lefties, centrists, libertarians & righties or it would succumb to US Message Board. Time will tell, like getting a social site up & running is like getting an airship up into the atmosphere without it going up in flames as the unfortunate Hindenburg did. If Big Daddy Trump can take criticism from the 'crew' that comprises the sites body his site may well make it to the top contender ranks. If he can't take criticism from his crew then Donaldo Trump's site will be a repeat of the Hindenburg fiasco & quickly forgotten.

Nothing like grabbing 'em by the shirt lapels & slapping them senseless! Big Daddy Trump is in the making of his own social media platform which according to Big Daddy T it's going to be a platform like no other platform! I am not sure what that means but I imagine it will comprise his own server? Or maybe it means his site will be more like US Message Board that has real moderators unlike the other 2nd & 3rd class social sites/MB's that have PC pimps as moderators. A Trump social site would certainly have appeal to it for obvious reasons "IF" he can get the same class of non PC moderators we have here on US Message Board.

If so I would frequent the site for sure but US Message Board has made me a believer like I am camped out here on us message board for the long haul. Plus we have the full 'crew' of lefties, centrists, libertarians & righties. A Trump social site would have to encompass a full spectrum crew just like USMB does: lefties, centrists, libertarians & righties or it would succumb to US Message Board. Time will tell, like getting a social site up & running is like getting an airship up into the atmosphere without it going up in flames as the unfortunate Hindenburg did. If Big Daddy Trump can take criticism from the 'crew' that comprises the sites body his site may well make it to the top contender ranks. If he can't take criticism from his crew then Donaldo Trump's site will be a repeat of the Hindenburg fiasco & quickly forgotten.

I kinda doubt he will make a big splash.

He has a plan. Really he does. It's gonna be yuuuge! You're gonna love it. Bigly.

He'll tell us about it in two weeks.

He has a plan. Really he does. It's gonna be yuuuge! You're gonna love it. Bigly.

He will never beat Hillary. You scared that Big Daddy Trump will unable you of censoring him. People might know about hunters laptop, voter fraud?

I hear ya W6. The longer one is out of the picture the less reception there will be for him. All I can say is his site better have all the bells & whistles so it has impact upon arrival. Prez Trump lacks the finesse(understatement) but does have some good points to him for sure. It would have helped his image if he could have had a little "down home" touch like prez Jimmy Carter possessed instead of that Big George Foreman pushing crowding club 'em to death approach!!! Curiosity will get the site up & running if he can land the non PC moderators to keep the site interesting. We got the non PC tier 1 moderators & excellent crew(board members) which keeps USMB right @ the top. If prez Trump can take criticism in stride on his site will help his new site/MB succeed. I really don't think his site could ever match USMB for the above mentioned reasons alone but it might make a contender status in the tier 2 site class. Take care W6, till next time!

Last edited:

I hear ya W6. The longer one is out of the picture the less reception there will be for him. All I can say is his site better have all the bells & whistles so it has impact upon arrival. Prez Trump lacks the finesse(understatement) but does have some good points to him for sure. It would have helped his image if he could have had a little "down home" touch like prez Jimmy Carter possessed instead of that Big George Forman pushing crowding club 'em to death approach!!! Curiosity will get the site up & running if he can land the non PC moderators to keep the site interesting. We got the non PC tier 1 moderators & excellent crew(board members) which keeps USMB right @ the top. If prez Trump can take criticism in stride on his site will help his new site/MB succeed. I really don't think his site could ever match USMB for the above mentioned reasons alone but it might make a contender status in the tier 2 site class. Take care W6, till next time!
This is FCT, right?

Good idea since most of those social media sites only want lefty speak. Not righty speak.

Hope he is successful.

He will never beat Hillary. You scared that Big Daddy Trump will unable you of censoring him. People might know about hunters laptop, voter fraud?
Next week is infrastructure week! I have a beautiful health plan, better and cheaper. I'll show it too you soon!

Bigly yuuuuge!!

Next week is infrastructure week! I have a beautiful health plan, better and cheaper. I'll show it too you soon!

Bigly yuuuuge!!
I bet, keep wearing them masks you will need it.

It is sure to be the Grimm's Fairy Tales for Trumpsters.

Nah It will be right speak since that's not allowed on any of the social media sites.

I'd be he will have millions of listeners and posters on his site.

Forum List

Back