Elon Musk's Twitter: A 500% increase in the use of the N-word.

You might better avail yourself to a dictionary. Restricted speech is not free speech in ANY dictionary. BTW, I love it when you get triggered--your speech is so colorful, LMAO.

Free Speech of a function of the Government, not private companies. Every business has restrictions on what can be said on/in their property and sheep like you never whined about it being a free speech issue before you party masters told you.

The applause of the use of racial slurs.

I guess this is their version of "Make America Great Again"? Thats what we had during Jim Crow.

We Republicans forced you Nazi scum to stop your Jim Crow shit.

Al Gore was a major proponent of Jim Crow. You are a major proponent of Algore jr.

Remember how you and your fellow Nazis used to chant "hail to the THIEF" because you refused to accept the results of the 2000 election? You Insurrectionists engaged in sedition for years.

You know, all the shit you Nazi hypocrites accuse Trump of now.

Free Speech of a function of the Government, not private companies. Every business has restrictions on what can be said on/in their property and sheep like you never whined about it being a free speech issue before you party masters told you.
Free speech absolutely is a function of government. That however is NOT the only free speech on earth moron. When someone suggests that you speak freely, do you think that would be recommending you couch your speech? As usual you have your head in your ass and the size is very limited which severely limits your ability to think. Run along moron. BTW, I don't work for social media so I am not subject to the employment restrictions on speech. Elon Musk and a few others involved with social media still believe in the FREE exchange of ideas. Novel concept eh, comrade?

Free speech absolutely is a function of government. That however is NOT the only free speech on earth moron. When someone suggests that you speak freely, do you think that would be recommending you couch your speech? As usual you have your head in your ass and the size is very limited which severely limits your ability to think. Run along moron. BTW, I don't work for social media so I am not subject to the employment restrictions on speech. Elon Musk and a few others involved with social media still believe in the FREE exchange of ideas. Novel concept eh, comrade?

So, you think that Elon will have zero restrctions on what is posted on Twitter?

Really?

We Republicans forced you Nazi scum to stop your Jim Crow shit.

Al Gore was a major proponent of Jim Crow. You are a major proponent of Algore jr.

Remember how you and your fellow Nazis used to chant "hail to the THIEF" because you refused to accept the results of the 2000 election? You Insurrectionists engaged in sedition for years.

You know, all the shit you Nazi hypocrites accuse Trump of now.
Thanks for proving my point. Democrats used to be conservatives. The Party saw the light. You never will. Perpetual hate does that to you, Adolph

Thanks for proving my point.

Kind of the way Hiroshima proved that Japan was winning the war?

You really are very stupid, even for a Nazi.

Democrats used to be conservatives.

No, you can't lie the past to conform with your desires.

democrats have not changed since the days of your Trail of Tears.

You are the same now as you were in 1830.

Technology has changed, and you now attack whites instead of blacks, but you're the same evil vermin now as then.

The Party saw the light. You never will. Perpetual hate does that to you, Adolph

You really think you can just lie - and all will change?

Fuck you Nazi scum. You're no different than your slave owning predecessors.

Kind of the way Hiroshima proved that Japan was winning the war?

You really are very stupid, even for a Nazi.

No, you can't lie the past to conform with your desires.

democrats have not changed since the days of your Trail of Tears.

You are the same now as you were in 1830.

Technology has changed, and you now attack whites instead of blacks, but you're the same evil vermin now as then.

You really think you can just lie - and all will change?

Fuck you Nazi scum. You're no different than your slave owning predecessors.
You're the poster child for my point actually.

Hate, anger, oppression, racism, dishonesty, and violence are the foundation of conservatism. Unfortunately the Democrats used to embody these qualities when they were the predominant political party in the confederacy.

They shed these traits and the GOP is now embracing them at every turn. Look at your post and you'll see exhibit A.

You're the poster child for my point actually.

:rofl:

Like Appomattox was the poster child for your filthy party winning the last civil war.

You are simply insane - Nazi twat.

Hate, anger, oppression, racism, dishonesty, and violence are the foundation of conservatism. Unfortunately the Democrats used to embody these qualities when they were the predominant political party in the confederacy.

They shed these traits and the GOP is now embracing them at every turn. Look at your post and you'll see exhibit A.

Sure Nazi.

You're a pile of shit,

Never again, you vile filth.

Right Nazi, you tell the most absurd lies..

I mean, me exposing you as the Nazi liar you are\, only proves your point.

Because your only point is that you're a Nazi liar.
If you think throwing that term around is going to make you sound any less Aryan, you're wrong, Adolph.

I can tell me saying that bothers you because you keep trying to level these ridiculous charges.

Right Nazi, you tell the most absurd lies..

I mean, me exposing you as the Nazi liar you are\, only proves your point.

Because your only point is that you're a Nazi liar.
If you think throwing that term around is going to make you sound any less Aryan, you're wrong, Adolph.

I can tell me saying that bothers you because you keep trying to level these ridiculous charges.

If you think vomiting out some stupid meme makes you any less of a Nazi, you're wrong, Frau Himmler.

Forum List

Back