Twitter Introduces New 'Send Mob' Feature

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The button will instantly summon a mob at the target's home.
B2A9EB58-876B-47AA-9FC2-0D05853DD4A0.jpeg

Is that real? That should be illegal as hell if it is.

I got perma banned off twatter about a year ago for commenting to Anne Coulter to "eat a sammich." Yep, that was my BIG MISTAKE, the wrong thing to say, MAAAAN it was bad, I know... "eat a sammich," who would say such a thing? They had to PROTECT Coulter because she was on there BAD MOUTHING President Trump.

But twatter knew that I was a conservative so, they banned me, permanently. I've never went back. Course I start another account and they'd never know, but I want nothing to do with the place. It's a total cess pool of leftist BS, run by leftists, for leftists. It's a premier member of the Nazi democrat propaganda wing.

Is that real? That should be illegal as hell if it is.

I got perma banned off twatter about a year ago for commenting to Anne Coulter to "eat a sammich." Yep, that was my BIG MISTAKE, the wrong thing to say, MAAAAN it was bad, I know... "eat a sammich," who would say such a thing?

But twatter knew that I was a conservative so, they banned me, permanently. I've never went back. Course I start another and they'd never know, but I want nothing to do with the place. It's a total cess pool of leftist BS, run by leftists, for leftists. It's a premier member of the Nazi democrat propaganda wing.
Prophecy from the Babylon Bee.

That's thirty ott six, as in 30.06. There's no such thing as a 40 ott 6... :lol:
Oops. Thanks for that I goofed. I know I'd love to unload by double barrel 12 ga shotgun in someones face if they came near me. Bout the only thing I've never seen is seeing someones pupils shut to nothing.
I'm so happy gun sales are through the roof. We'll need them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back