It's like watching an old pickup truck bald tire overloaded with a redneck household not able to hold the pavement over an overpass

Trump has a good sense of humor and really pushes the neo-marxist shitstains buttons. He's a wholesome, normal alpha - which is fucking kryptonite to the gender-confused, self-loathing betas. I suppose it's only natural to fear and detest someone that is so much superior to you.

Let me know when Trump walks up a jetway with shit dripping off his clothes. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

1ckcil.jpg

Trump has a good sense of humor and really pushes the neo-marxist shitstains buttons. He's a wholesome, normal alpha - which is fucking kryptonite to the gender-confused, self-loathing betas. I suppose it's only natural to fear and detest someone that is so much superior to you.
Lol, are we talking about the same guy?

tRump has no sense of humor at all.

I understand. He mocks your weaknesses and inability to function without somebody leading you through life by the nose. I can understand you not finding that humorous.

But it's extremely humorous to me.

I understand. He mocks your weaknesses and inability to function without somebody leading you through life by the nose. I can understand you not finding that humorous.

But it's extremely humorous to me.
The only person I've seen him.mock is a handicapped reporter.

He has no sense of humor. You're trying to cover for his stupidity by saying he's "joking" or "trolling" but he's not. He's just an idiot.

Forum List

Back