Twitter forces Laura Ingraham to delete misinformation about Hydroxychloroquine treatment for Coronavirus.

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Twitters Forces Laura Ingraham To Delete Tweet On Hydroxychloroquine As Coronavirus Treatment For Spreading Misinformation But why? Fox news is the best at passing along false information and fake news that gets people killed. Poor Laura Ingraham. She was taken out to the woodshed for spreading bs on social media about coronavirus treatments. These folks live in a bubble of fantasy nonsense, then spread the fake news on twitter to her loyal fans. Let them stay that way. To hell with them and their stupidity.

Twitters Forces Laura Ingraham To Delete Tweet On Hydroxychloroquine As Coronavirus Treatment For Spreading Misinformation But why? Fox news is the best at passing along false information and fake news that gets people killed. Poor Laura Ingraham. She was taken out to the woodshed for spreading bs on social media about coronavirus treatments. These folks live in a bubble of fantasy nonsense, then spread the fake news on twitter to her loyal fans. Let them stay that way. To hell with them and their stupidity.

Ignorant kunt.

I know about the drug hydroxychloroquine and would want it and the other prescription drugs to make the cocktail. However, I would never self-administer it with severe symptoms of COVID-19. One would have to find a doctor who has administered it for COVID-19. The ER doctors may not be even aware of it, so it would be something to consider if you have the coronavirus and are experience more serious pains. It's a difficult situation right now, so just to discard it because of politics would be stupid.

Trump and his army of loyalist, loose cannon, fake news, ignoramus loafs, just never get it do they. Always circling Trump's wagon with the most idiotic, dangerous nonsense you can think of.

Fake news.

I know about the drug hydroxychloroquine and would want it and the other prescription drugs to make the cocktail. However, I would never self-administer it with severe symptoms of COVID-19. One would have to find a doctor who has administered it for COVID-19. The ER doctors may not be even aware of it, so it would be something to consider if you have the coronavirus and are experience more serious pains. It's a difficult situation right now, so just to discard it because of politics would be stupid.
And no one is saying that. I'm certainly not.

Fake news.
It is? Who knew? What is your proof of that?

They've been using it safely for 70 years. The only adverse affect is a deposit on the cornea with long time use. Every doctor, except that little twerp, Fauci, thinks this drug is crucial to treatment. Everyone has had 80% and better rates of success with this drug. If I had it I would demand hydrocloroquine. WTF is with this poser, Fauci, and the people downplaying this treatment? Ingraham is right but her network is slipping pretty bad.

Looks like a lawsuit coming for twitter. Misinformation costing lives.

They've been using it safely for 70 years. The only adverse affect is a deposit on the cornea with long time use. Every doctor, except that little twerp, Fauci, thinks this drug is crucial to treatment. Everyone has had 80% and better rates of success with this drug. If I had it I would demand hydrocloroquine. WTF is with this poser, Fauci, and the people downplaying this treatment? Ingraham is right but her network is slipping pretty bad.
If she were right, Twitter wouldn't be forcing her to delete that bs. "Everyone has had 80% and better rates of success with this drug." Really? Success with what?

Forum List

Back