Twins!

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Yesterday I made an 4 egg omelette with my breakfast. So I cracked open 4 eggs and got 5 yolks. You don't see that very often.

IMG_0212[1].JPG

One of the eggs had 2 yolks. Twins!

My wife is pregnant again and I was joking with her that it's an omen that we're going to have twins. I said that's what happened back in 1987 when my twins were born.;)

Yesterday I made an 4 egg omelette with my breakfast. So I cracked open 4 eggs and got 5 yolks. You don't see that very often.

View attachment 912993

My wife is pregnant again and I was joking with her that it's an omen that we're going to have twins. I said that's what happened back in 1987 when my twins were born.;)

Probably not food-related, but I once caught two mice in one trap.

mice9.jpg

Probably not food-related, but I once caught two mice in one trap.

mice9.jpg
They charge twice as much money for the "Tomcat" brand of snap traps. They are not any better quality than the Victor snap traps.

If I paint my car will it go any faster?

View attachment 912993

I have seen this twice in my life so far... and we eat a lot of eggs! I have a picture of the last time it happened somewhere on my laptop.

I've always heard its like finding a four leaf clover. Its supposed to give you luck!

View attachment 912993

Old dad.

Forum List

Back