Turtle McConnell warns Trump not to nominate Cuccinelli to lead DHS

McConnell to Trump: Don't pick Cuccinelli to lead DHS
Fuck want Turtle wants. I prefer Kobach as head of DHS and Cuccinelli as deputy. So tired of these career assholes doing NOTHING besides kicking the can down the road so they can fund raise off of it.

They want a Cuckservative or I do not know perhaps The Donald should nominate AOC then the Cuckservatives would vote fer her in a landslide.

Fuck want Turtle wants. I prefer Kobach as head of DHS and Cuccinelli as deputy. So tired of these career assholes doing NOTHING besides kicking the can down the road so they can fund raise off of it.

The Leftists have outlawed drinking straws in California now, so:

2qvrar.jpg

They want a Cuckservative or I do not know perhaps The Donald should nominate AOC then the Cuckservatives would vote fer her in a landslide.
She is your representative, not ours. One hing though, she represents liberals well.

She is your representative, not ours. One hing though, she represents liberals well.

Huh? No she is not my representative.

Forum List

Back