Turning Oregon Into Trump Country

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- Newton’s Third Law

A recent survey found that a majority of Oregon voters do not believe the Portland protests to be “mostly peaceful” and a plurality urge police to use greater force to quell the violence.

DHM Research, a Portland-based research firm, conducted a statewide study that that focused on voter opinions on the relentless protests that have continued in Oregon’s largest city for over 100 days since George Floyd’s death in May, causing millions of dollars in property damage and disturbing civilians in residential neighborhoods.

A split was evident throughout the poll among age and racial demographics. Rioters tend to skew younger and identify as BIPOC and LGBT.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- Newton’s Third Law

A recent survey found that a majority of Oregon voters do not believe the Portland protests to be “mostly peaceful” and a plurality urge police to use greater force to quell the violence.

DHM Research, a Portland-based research firm, conducted a statewide study that that focused on voter opinions on the relentless protests that have continued in Oregon’s largest city for over 100 days since George Floyd’s death in May, causing millions of dollars in property damage and disturbing civilians in residential neighborhoods.

A split was evident throughout the poll among age and racial demographics. Rioters tend to skew younger and identify as BIPOC and LGBT.

While I don't disagree with the information I do find it a bit odd that DHM Research is used as a end all source. They used 572 of their subscribers for the poll. It wasn't a Man on the Street Poll at all. It was people of like mind that subscribe to their services.

Oregon sowed this and they're reaping their lawlessness. I doubt they'll turn from their depravity.

It will last only as long as the locals allow it to happen. When they have had enough it stops. And shipping in outside "Help" will only extend it.

No, there is no shipping in help. The lawless living there are causing the destruction of the state.

Oregon sowed this and they're reaping their lawlessness. I doubt they'll turn from their depravity.

It will last only as long as the locals allow it to happen. When they have had enough it stops. And shipping in outside "Help" will only extend it.

No, there is no shipping in help. The lawless living there are causing the destruction of the state.

Oh, really now. Spoken like a true Rumpster Cult member.

Did we nuke Portland.........only way I'd see it change .......Portland ....inmates that escaped Cali......only to destroy another city,.

Nuke it from orbit.................only way to be sure.

Did we nuke Portland.........only way I'd see it change .......Portland ....inmates that escaped Cali......only to destroy another city,.

Nuke it from orbit.................only way to be sure.

Please don't suggest that to Rump. If he falls further down in the polls he just might try it.

Given what Portland has become.......would it be missed............idk

Oh, really now. Spoken like a true Rumpster Cult member.

No, just truth. Orange man has nothing to do with these anti american anarchists in oregon. Again, they are reaping the rancid fruit that they have sown. Their depravity knows no depth.

I won't be that sure. It isn't just locals, but things out of their control. For so long, they believed in global warming and now BLM and rn they are at the crossroads.

"SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Hundreds of firefighters battled two large wildfires Friday that threatened to merge near the most populated part of Oregon, including the suburbs of Portland, and the governor said dozens of people are missing in other parts of the state.

The state’s emergency management director, Andrew Phelps, said officials are “preparing for a mass fatality event” and that thousands of structures have been destroyed.

Gov. Kate Brown said more than 40,000 Oregonians have been evacuated and about 500,000 are in different levels of evacuation zones, either having been told to leave or to prepare to do so. She was dialing back on a statement late Thursday issued by the state Office of Emergency Management that said a half-million people had been ordered to evacuate statewide.

Dozens of people are missing in Jackson County in the south and Marion County, where a fire continues to burn east of Salem, Brown told a news conference Friday. Also Friday, authorities announced that a man had been arrested on two counts of arson for allegedly starting a fire in southern Oregon on Tuesday.

The Oregon Convention Center in Portland was among the buildings being transformed into shelters for evacuees. Portland, shrouded in smoke from the fires, on Friday had the worst air quality of the world’s major cities, according to IQAir."

That's not just all. White people in Oregon have broken through fire blockades in order to protect their property from BLM looters. They already are angry at what has happened. I wouldn't be surprised if they shot the looters. Things are that out of control.

The fire has been building up and in past years they've gotten under control, but this year with the unprecedented lightning, there is no way to fight it. The haze and ash has never been this bad. Last month, one could get away from it by going to another part of the state, but not anymore. It's practically everywhere.

Its going to take Prog Politicians to become Democrats. And the movement is clearly left. You can see that many of the Prog politicians are crazy.

Its going to take Prog Politicians to become Democrats. And the movement is clearly left. You can see that many of the Prog politicians are crazy.

It's not Democrats who are spouting QAnon conspiracy theories, or promoting white nationalism and the goals of the KKK and the Nazis.

It's not Democrats who are spouting QAnon conspiracy theories, or promoting white nationalism and the goals of the KKK and the Nazis.
Nope, sure is not. The Democrats, instead, are spouting racist horse manure backing groups like BLM and the outright violence that is happening in the streets today.

That would be the main difference, they are backing actual violence.

Nope, sure is not. The Democrats, instead, are spouting racist horse manure backing groups like BLM and the outright violence that is happening in the streets today.

That would be the main difference, they are backing actual violence.

Exactly

Progs are promoting nihilism. Its appalling and despicable.

1io68l.jpg

the people of Oregon aren't Bolsheviks, they're actually deeply conservative in nature!

it is the democrats who are supporting the rioters it's odd that they are doing that since the rioters are rioting because of their failed police policies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back