*Turn and Draw Gun At Cops, Get Brought Down Low*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So you run from cops, keep running.
2. So you run with a mask on and a hidden gun, keep running.
3. So you ran in a car from cops on some violation of the law, shooting a gun out the window, keep running.
4. Never stop running from cops being a law breaker, keep running.
5. But.....if you stop running and pull a gun on the cops, expect projectiles, to fly into your chest.
6. Cops don't play around, in any state if you draw a weapon on them, nor should they.
7. Take note, run and, keep running.
8. READ:

9. SAMPLE:
"Walker opened fire on police officers during a car chase. He was gunned down during a foot chase when the masked man turned to face officers."

10. Hey libtards, *keep running*, or give up, lay face down on the ground if you value your life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

3. So you ran in a car from cops on some violation of the law, shooting a gun out the window, keep running.
5. But.....if you stop running and pull a gun on the cops, expect projectiles, to fly into your chest.
6. Cops don't play around, in any state if you draw a weapon on them, nor should they.
8. READ:

9. SAMPLE:
"Walker opened fire on police officers during a car chase. He was gunned down during a foot chase when the masked man turned to face officers."

10. Hey libtards, *keep running*, or give up, lay face down on the ground if you value your life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You think a person deserves instant death based on which direction he is looking. That's fucking nuts.

You think a person deserves instant death based on which direction he is looking. That's fucking nuts.

Death isn't always instant when the police have to shoot someone. Sometimes they linger on for weeks.

Hope that answers your question.

Sorry bout that,

1. Todays lesson is, *Keep Running*.
2. Don't look back, just, *keep running*
3. If you turn to shoot, the end of you, comes quickly.
4. If your life has any value, to you, or those around you, *keep running*.
5. I'm only the messenger, don't shoot, I'm not running.
6. Only the guilty run, never run, what reason you run isn't relevant, your running cause of guilt, lay down on the ground face first, stop running.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Some Americans on this board are beginning to display a lust for death by guns.

This appears to be on account of their rage over the progress being made by the Jan.6th. panel's latest revelations on Trump's criminal behaviour.

What else could be stoking them?

This appears to be on account of their rage over the progress being made by the Jan.6th. panel's latest revelations on Trump's criminal behaviour.

Sounds like someone needs a hug and an hour in his safe space.

Would you like a teddy bear and a cookie too?

Yeah he turned to face them but he had already fired shots, they had a right to shoot him, am i wrong/
Wait I misread, if he was done firing his gun and just faced them then I'm not actually sure what the right call is, but stop resisting arrest in the first place, and stop calling them libtards, these idiots are criminal deliquents and have no political interest or at least an educated one, they're morons!

Wait I misread, if he was done firing his gun and just faced them then I'm not actually sure what the right call is, but stop resisting arrest in the first place, and stop calling them libtards, these idiots are criminal deliquents and have no political interest or at least an educated one, they're morons!

Those criminal delinquents never turn out to be fine upstanding Trump-voting Christian members of the Republican Party, the NRA, and the John Birch Society. Nor do they tend to be freedom-loving Ron Paul Libertarians who believe the FED should be audited, the size of the government should be decreased, and everyone should buy some gold and stockpile food.

What else can we call them, besides "liberals"? They belong to the culture and community which the Democrat Party caters to, in exchange for their votes.

These people don't vote. And you're using coded language to hide your racism? I know you wanna use the N word so bad, just hang in there you will find some Barry Goldwater fans that still love to use it and to kill them. Some are even dare I say conservative Christians, I mean what else should I call them?

Sorry bout that,

1. Well the libtards aren't working with a full deck in first place, now after they lost the Supreme Courts Blessing to Baby Butcher, many are coming completely off the sanity rails.
2. Meanwhile a libtard kills 6 and injures 24, in Highland Park, Ill.
3. MAN ON RUN.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It has already begun with the flowery, innocent looking photograph of a model citizen, who in real life was a low life thug.
Next is BLM with their communication arm - the entire left media - to scream racism and cops are evil murderers.
All the while glossing over the fact this low life took a shot at police while driving which could have easily hit an innocent bystander.

Sorry bout that,

8. READ:

9. SAMPLE:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong.
He was totally unarmed when shot 60 to 90 times.

It has already begun with the flowery, innocent looking photograph of a model citizen, who in real life was a low life thug.
Next is BLM with their communication arm - the entire left media - to scream racism and cops are evil murderers.
All the while glossing over the fact this low life took a shot at police while driving which could have easily hit an innocent bystander.

Irrelevant.
Clearly the many wounds show he was shot and killed after he could no longer have gotten away.

And while it is true his shot at police could have harmed someone, the hundreds of shots by police are hundreds of times worse.

Forum List

Back