Turkish Passport - About Jews

:eusa_drool:
Circa 1970 an elderly survivor of the armenian genocide-----came under my care------now tell me again it did not happen.

I was raised on it-----for some reason my mom thought it a good idea to tell me about the armenian genocide before telling me about Hitler------
maybe she did not want me to believe that it happens ONLY TO JEWS

okay i am sorry fot this ... i suggest you come Turkey and meet an elderly survivor of the Turkish genocide .. and then you will be a peacefull person.. . or still hypocritical forever
Every time you try to prop up Turkey, you will invariably get slapped down. History's a bitch, ain't it?

"The Turkish Genocide" is probably not going to be a big seller anyway.
Meathead the illiterate cant reader or understander:

you are a great prop for turkey just like the greek fascists were in cyprus

you are a new golden dawn for turkey................

whose side are you on now?

the lovely armenians with their allies, putin and Iran
or the wicked azeri turks, allied with your beloved israel??

difficult choice, aint it?

Last edited:
Circa 1970 an elderly survivor of the armenian genocide-----came under my care------now tell me again it did not happen.

I was raised on it-----for some reason my mom thought it a good idea to tell me about the armenian genocide before telling me about Hitler------

okay i am sorry fot this ... i suggest you come Turkey and meet an elderly survivor of the Turkish genocide .. and then you will be a peacefull person.. . or still hypocritical forever
Every time you try to prop up Turkey, you will invariably get slapped down. History's a bitch, ain't it?

Suppose that i admit that Turks are monster .. Turks are killed 5 million people so maybe %40 of Ottoman population killed by Turks that means it ... so leave these shits ..
come stop the war on palestina ? hwat do you think ? or you think that you should kill all Muslim in the world so you can live in the world rich and comfortable ??

The Turkish Genocide" is probably not going to be a big seller anyway.

yes people like you are explaining why Turkish Genocide not going to be a big seller.. maybe you are using this So-called Armenian Genocide as a WEAPON ? to cover all your massacres ?? maybe who knows ..

i think probably you are supporting a fascist party in Israel .. not sure but it seems like that .. so whatever i say , you have your programmed thoughts never gonna change ..

its a fact you cannot talk , discuss with a fascist mind.

Last edited:
yes people like you are explaining why Turkish Genocide not going to be a big seller.. maybe you are using this So-called Armenian Genocide as a WEAPON ? to cover all your massacres ?? maybe who knows ..

i think probably you are supporting a fascist party in Israel .. not sure but it seems like that .. so whatever i say , you have your programmed thoughts never gonna change ..

its a fact you cannot talk , discuss with a fascist mind.
Oh, stop going all jihad on us. The more you deny the Armenian holocaust the worse you look in the eyes of the world, and believe me, Turkey's reputation isn't that great to begin with trying to sell yourselves as victims is not going to wipe away the blood stains and the carnage you inflicted.

Forum List

Back