Turkey shoots down Russian jet for violating its' air space.

I personally think Turkey should be taken out of NATO. I'm siding with Russia on this incident. It wouldn't be the first time NATO's gone against what /I/ think is right.

Since when did you side with America?

Really? Clearly you're too busy with yapping points to notice reality. My father's a 4 star general, my husband's a West Point graduate, my entire family is military and you're saying I'm not American?

At least I know to discount ya as nothing more than a yapper now, thanks :)

Yes really..... You claimed you belong to a military family yet you are siding with the Russians. The greatest threat to America. That's good for you. Turkey has been an ally of US for a long time. why should MY government give him up now because of Russians intrusions. They've been warned many times since last month. What do you expect Turkey should and would do?

And you are supporting Turkey, a country which has aided and abetted Isis, your enemy and the enemy of all mankind.

This is my country..... This not your country.
In your desperation to deflect the atrocities being committed by your Russians thugs

Yes, we're thugs because we don't spare criminals, faschists, terrorists, including "yours sons of bitch" (bwt, Bin Laden was "yours" too till the 9/11".

you have bring up Nagasaki, Hirosima etc......

No. YOU have targeted Hirosima by nuclear weapon (Hiroshima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) It was an act of testing of new US weapon between plan "Unthinkable" (Unthinkable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which US and Britain were afraid to realize, because The Red Army smashed the Hitler's Wehrmacht and Japan Continental Army too fast and professional... And plan Dropshot (Operation Dropshot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which you were afraid to realize too in 1957, because we launch a "sputnik" and show you that we have orbital ballistic transport for nuclear backstrike :)

How about Russian shooting down Malaysian airline, invading Ukraine, bombing women and children in Syria, supporting Assad killing his own civilians?

All of this, except supporting of Assad - lies.
We, Russian, are not angels - we fought with US at the sky of Corea. We supplied the Vietnam against you. We killed much of "yours" terrorists and crimes. We smashed the Georgia after his aggression against blue helmets... At least we developed the "Dead Hand" system, which guarantied nuclear responce in all case, even we all should dead... But almost all, you want "to stick" to us - just a lies and propaganda.

We've banished your cruiser Donald Cook from the Black Sea by bombing them with a bags of sand... Do you really think, Ukrainian army is much more strong than US army, if we "cannot defeat them by all weapons we have"? :)

Dude you are so desperate....Blah blah blah blah.... You talked too much. I stopped reading after 5 sentences.

If you really have a balls, just drink beer and continue :)

P.S. I'm just training to speak English :)

You are doing well. Keep at it :)

This is my country..... This not your country.
In your desperation to deflect the atrocities being committed by your Russians thugs

Yes, we're thugs because we don't spare criminals, faschists, terrorists, including "yours sons of bitch" (bwt, Bin Laden was "yours" too till the 9/11".

you have bring up Nagasaki, Hirosima etc......

No. YOU have targeted Hirosima by nuclear weapon (Hiroshima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) It was an act of testing of new US weapon between plan "Unthinkable" (Unthinkable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which US and Britain were afraid to realize, because The Red Army smashed the Hitler's Wehrmacht and Japan Continental Army too fast and professional... And plan Dropshot (Operation Dropshot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which you were afraid to realize too in 1957, because we launch a "sputnik" and show you that we have orbital ballistic transport for nuclear backstrike :)

How about Russian shooting down Malaysian airline, invading Ukraine, bombing women and children in Syria, supporting Assad killing his own civilians?

All of this, except supporting of Assad - lies.
We, Russian, are not angels - we fought with US at the sky of Corea. We supplied the Vietnam against you. We killed much of "yours" terrorists and crimes. We smashed the Georgia after his aggression against blue helmets... At least we developed the "Dead Hand" system, which guarantied nuclear responce in all case, even we all should dead... But almost all, you want "to stick" to us - just a lies and propaganda.

We've banished your cruiser Donald Cook from the Black Sea by bombing them with a bags of sand... Do you really think, Ukrainian army is much more strong than US army, if we "cannot defeat them by all weapons we have"? :)

Dude you are so desperate....Blah blah blah blah.... You talked too much. I stopped reading after 5 sentences.

If you really have a balls, just drink beer and continue :)

P.S. I'm just training to speak English :)

You are doing well. Keep at it :)

Sir, Yes, Sir! :)

We're not at war with Russia, not even close
There are some hesitations about it. As we see NATO supports Turkey.

Some hours before russian military officer claimed that Russia will provide their syrian forces with navy-based s-300 systems and will shoot all targets in syrian airspace. Also russian bombers will fly with fighter's backing.

I think this turkish move was rather good planned and russian movements were took in mind. So after that might be new actions from NATO against Russia.

Actually, Russia is moving in the S-400 system. More precise and by far, the best anti-aircraft system in da' world.

Some hours before russian military officer claimed that Russia will provide their syrian forces with navy-based s-300 systems and will shoot all targets in syrian airspace. Also russian bombers will fly with fighter's backing.

I think this turkish move was rather good planned and russian movements were took in mind. So after that might be new actions from NATO against Russia.

Actually, Russia is moving in the S-400 system. More precise and by far, the best anti-aircraft system in da' world.
s-400 is apart from s-300 using in sea by ship.

I think the good step would be supporting turkish kurds which have been fighting for their independence from turkey for years.

s-400 is apart from s-300 using in sea by ship.

I think the good step would be supporting turkish kurds which have been fighting for their independence from turkey for years.

That's coming too.........

Russia is flexing muscle it doesn't really have. They can't get into a real shooting war with NATO and expect to win. I think the Russians are smart, they have top notch techonology, and they fight well. But they are taking on a foe that was built to defeat the entire Soviet Union, Russia is not the Soviet Union.

I think Turkey should not have shot down the Russian plane, they should have warned it off and then made it clear to the Russians, either you stop coming across our border or you will start losing planes.

The only one winning in this is Isis, they must be gleeful at getting major powers in the region to fight each other.

The only one winning in this is Isis, they must be gleeful at getting major powers in the region to fight each other.
ISIS and Turkey. Turkey doesn't suffer from terrorists and doesn't participate in isis bombings. Moreover, Kurds are fighting against ISIS and Turkey wants Kurds to be eliminated.

ISIS and Turkey. Turkey doesn't suffer from terrorists and doesn't participate in isis bombings. Moreover, Kurds are fighting against ISIS and Turkey wants Kurds to be eliminated.

Yes we know, its messy over there, all the way around messy. So Russia thought it a good idea to pour gasoline on this mess by siding with Assad against those fighting Assad who are somewhat supported by NATO, but all of whom hate Isis.

When you put on your waist-high waders and stomp into the cesspool, you can expect to get some shite on you.

Yes we know, its messy over there, all the way around messy. So Russia thought it a good idea to pour gasoline on this mess by siding with Assad against those fighting Assad who are somewhat supported by NATO, but all of whom hate Isis.

When you put on your waist-high waders and stomp into the cesspool, you can expect to get some shite on you.

I don't think we can take on everyone. At the moment Isis is butchering people the world over, so it's right that they be prioritised at least. But Turkey has had other ideas.

Russia is flexing muscle it doesn't really have. They can't get into a real shooting war with NATO and expect to win. I think the Russians are smart, they have top notch techonology, and they fight well. But they are taking on a foe that was built to defeat the entire Soviet Union, Russia is not the Soviet Union.

I think Turkey should not have shot down the Russian plane, they should have warned it off and then made it clear to the Russians, either you stop coming across our border or you will start losing planes.

We aren't fighting each other, yet, regardless of turkeys provocation.

I think incentives there were others. Assad is an ally to Russia and via him it wants to save its influence over there. Fighting ISIS is not the main reason.

This is a very good post.
It shows bad logic.

For example. The Soviet Union collapsed. Evil Empire no longer exists.
America is no longer at war?

No. The Americans went to another place.
So the Soviet Union was not the reason.

Secondly.
You rightly said, Russia is not the Soviet Union.
But why NATO is expanding?
Why violated the treaty?
Why is the United States to deploy nuclear weapons in Germany?

Our prezidet 15 years (!!!) said - stop. Do not push. We will be forced to respond.
15 years.

But your news does not show it. just did not show.

And now the American asks - but who provokes?
And I answered him. Answered quote US defense Minister.

Those. US government knows who provokes.
But ordinary Americans do not know that.

you are siding with the Russians. The greatest threat to America.

Man does not see even the simple facts - it's not, we have expanded our alliance to the US beregm. And do not we placed our nuclear weapons to US shores.
Remember Cuba. And what was the reaction of the United States.
And what is the difference between the situation with NATO and US nuclear weapons in Germany?
This is what we threat to the US?
Where is the logic? Where?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back