Texas Releases Pictures Of Their Most Wanted. Have A Look At These White Guys

ya, sorta refutes that dallas mayor or whoever the hekk it was that feared whitey down there in Dallas.
They should have Terry Romo's pic up there for impersonating a quarterback.
dominquez looks like a rabbi from Bethlehem.
jose angel cabrel. Doesn't he have a brother on the pga tour
Larry Valdez Son of juan valdez blew his fathers coffee fortune on drugs.
Omar Cruz. Has an older brother running for president.
Israel Aguirre. Had a great uncle in the Tigers organization

Last edited:
Looks like a bunch of Mexicans to me.

But do this. Picture most of them with a beard and turban. Yep. Easily could look like a Muslim.

Which is why radical Muslims are ditching the turbans and beards...looking Mexican....and sneaking in through the border.

But do this. Picture most of them with a beard and turban. Yep. Easily could look like a Muslim.

Which is why radical Muslims are ditching the turbans and beards...looking Mexican....and sneaking in through the border.

gee you really must load you depends when you go out of the house , do you wear your cop costume with the tin badge and clutch your gun when you walk down king street, cletus?

• Banned

Spot on. Labeling those Mexicans as White is more confirmation our people are under attack.

gee you really must load you depends when you go out of the house , do you wear your cop costume with the tin badge and clutch your gun when you walk down king street, cletus?
so curious would you walk on the streets at night alone in south Chicago? Just curious.

ya, sorta refutes that dallas mayor or whoever the hekk it was that feared whitey down there in Dallas.

It's Tony Romo you putz!

It's Tony Romo you putz!
So noted.
Can't wait til he steps into Lambeau Field. muaahahahaha.

Spot on. Labeling those Mexicans as White is more confirmation our people are under attack.

By the Texas Police department rofl

It's Tony Romo you putz!
So noted.
Can't wait til he steps into Lambeau Field. muaahahahaha.

Me either.

I really like Rodger's, I was worried when you-know-who defected to the Vikings, but this kids almost better. :)

When I leave the house, it's 2 iron thru lob wedge. :)

I really like Rodger's, I was worried when you-know-who defected to the Vikings, but this kids almost better. :)
I went to the Favre return game at Lambeau. Had tickets on the 50, twenty yards up.
I was like a state fair around there that day.

I imagine, I've not seen a game live on the field, but my husband grew up there and still has season passes/fan ownership so that's our "home team" (Alaska doesn't have a football team) I like Favre, I just feel... idk after all the "gonna retire," "coming back," and stuff, I don't think he should have gone to another team, much less the Vikings... It's like right on the edge of being treason lol

Look at all those violent "white" males seen in the Texas Most Wanted pictures.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 912x992.

You do know that Texas is a minority-majority state which mean the state has more minorities than the white population, and the majority of the minority group is Hispanic.

So with that does it make more sense to you?

Majority minority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you review the link you will see that the White - Non-Hispanic population is 45.5% so if you subtract 45.5% from 100% would leave you with a state that has 54.5% of minorities and the Hispanic percentage of that group is 37.6%.

Now does that help at all?

Also add in the Cartels from Mexico, Central America and South America that bring in illegals through the massive border with Mexico, Drug Trade, and Precious Gems trade you will have a even more higher crime rate within the Hispanic community.

Does that help you at all?

In the end the Most Wanted List does not surprise me with the amount of Hispanics on it, and it is on par in my opinion...

Does that help at all?

Forum List

Back