Turkey is the new Iran

Turks have a big army and navy and a psychotic tyrant ruling
Now they’re close to war with Greece
Yep. He's a known A-hole. Don't know why they are still in NATO as they are closer to Russian than any country I know, except us if donnie has his way. It was Erdegan, and Putin together, that convinced donnie to let Turkey cross over the border to kill our allies. Their request and a word from Vlad and donnie jumped to oblige.
Trump has placed the most sanctions against Russia since Reagan
Obama was a puppet to Russia and China

He has kissed the most Russian ass than any president in the history of America, meddling on their behalf even before taking office through his confessed liar (typical of who he hires), still awaiting sentencing now, since his personal lawyer AG Barr could not get the charges dropped after the guilty plea. Hasn't denounce Russian bounties on the heads of our soldiers, has he? Didn't say shit when some of those Russian bastard harassed some of our troops, causing injuries, week before last either, did he. We still haven't forgiven donnie for going along with Putin and Erdegan to let Turkey cross and international border to kill some of our allies. Haven't forgotten donnie sided with Putin against us on international TV from foreign soil either. For donnie, if their a communist dictator or past communist, he wants to be their bud and maybe exchange love letters or share warm soapy showers in the night.
Just Sayin.., Comrade. :spank:
You’re a dimwitted moron !! T has put huge sanctions on Russia . You’re just another “ useful idiot “
You are just another traitor to the United States of America, to support the things that dumb ass has done, showing to be a Putin puppet. You have no concience, comrade, but neither does donnie, so you deserve each other.
Again you have zero facts about Trump or any truth .
You’re a white trash ignoramus who only exists because of my taxes paying your broken fat azz
And your on iggy for being such a career loser and lying about the facts of T
See you never , Commie

Nope, the CEO of the Credit Union has a German last name. Sorry, you are incorrect.

Nope, the CEO of the Credit Union has a German last name. Sorry, you are incorrect.
What Jew would run a Credit Union.
I see you didn't list any major financial firms...must hurt you like a bitch.

Why would that hurt me?

Only a fool would have dealings with a major financial firm or a bank. . . :heehee:

Crooks and thieves, all of them.

Forum List

Back