Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Syria says no dialogue with U.S.-backed Kurdish forces who 'betrayed' their country

DAMASCUS (Reuters) - Syria’s deputy foreign minister Faisal Maqdad on Thursday attacked U.S.-backed Kurdish led forces saying they had betrayed their country and accused them of a separatist agenda that gave Turkey a pretext to violate his country’s sovereignty.
Asked about whether Damascus should resume dialogue with the Kurdish-led forces that were facing a Turkish assault to oust them from northeast Syria, Maqdad said these “armed groups had betrayed their country and committed crimes against it.”
“We won’t accept any dialogue or talk with those who had become hostages to foreign forces ... There won’t be any foothold for the agents of Washington on Syrian territory,” Maqdad told reporters in his office in Damascus.

Syria says no dialogue with U.S.-backed Kurdish forces who 'betrayed' their country

Taking the side of the mass murder Assad. Trumpeter never shock me how deparare and low they go.
Defying Assad is heroic, standing Assad is like siding with Satan.

The Kurds weren't in any danger before Trump started selling them out.

It impresses me that all you warmongers who supported Bush no matter how many times he lied and denounced Obama when he got us out of Iraq have all turned into a bunch of hippies when your Orange Fuhrer sells out our only ally.

the Kurds have been in danger for more than 1000 years-----which is why they live
up in them thar hills

Fighting Turkey’s military might are no match for these Kurds. Oh they will fight alright that I can guarantee......... but they will get slaughtered.

Then what? Will you support sanctions against Turkey? Kicking them out of NATO? War?

Hawk. Sanctions against Turkey, kicking out of NATO and war? What the hell are you talking about?

That is heck of a pay. To just leave less than 100 us troops in that area.

So your answer is Turkey gets no punishment and isn’t held accountable for their own actions, but President Trump must pay and everything is his fault.

You got that wrong Hawk. Why don’t you watch where you drop those droppings?

Trump is accountable for withdrawal of US troops which resulted atrocities....

Turkey is now attacking the Kurds. The whole world knew that is what going to happen.
Except Trump and you.

So, what do you want done? Attack our NATO “ally”?

You must be using Trump the great general military tactics. Crap. Who said attacking an ally Turkey?
These Kurds sacrificed and helped us fight an enemy instead of American soldiers.
Now we are abandoning them because Trump have a hotel in Istanbul.

There is no way in hell that you can give me an honest or good reason why we are abandoning these Kurds..History will judge the ineptness of the POTUS. The whole world is watching why they are being murdered. Women, children and men.
Think who are you supporting.

I’ve got nothing against the Kurds, neither does President Trump. This is about Turkey being run by thugs. This exposes them for what they are, and highlights the fact they should be kicked out of NATO.

Clearly you want our soldiers used as human shields to protect Kurds, I do not.

Wrong.

They are in the area anyway.
Leaving US troops in that area doesn’t hurt but abandoning the area ........ which results a loss of lives and murder, rapes and slaughters is a heck of a pay for these people.

For fuck sake just admit it this is just a trump moronic policy. Trump will be judged by this...... At the same time I like it because this will be used against him during the election.

This was a great move by the President. He’s exposed what Turkey is really about, and got our troops out of harm’s way.

Very wrong hawk.this is very bad move. You can ask bunch of spineless GOPs blasting this lousy president.

Kurds did not help us in Normandy. Trump must be smoking weed.

Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron POTUS....... Sickening.
Are the Turks committing war crimes or not?

We don’t know yet. But history will judge Trump. The whole world is watching your fake messiah.

We don’t know yet? LOL. That was an awful lot of screaming and ranting over “not knowing yet”. Funny how you won’t answer the question straight. You’re nothing but a leftwing lunatic who could care less about the Kurds or Turks, you just need another reason to scream about President Trump like a little petulant child.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’

He have to bring them back so that we doesn't have to depend on the U.N. troops to protect our land.They may as well send the U.N. troops to Turkey. To confiscate their weapons. We need ours.

Breaking: “Steve Quayle UN Troop Information In America” | Christian Conservative Daily

UN Concentration Camps Program In America

U.S. Preparing For Something Huge As Executive Order Gives Power To UN Troops To Target Americans - Are Clergy Response Teams Being Activated?

https://www.quora.com/How-many-UN-troops-are-in-America

the Kurds have been in danger for more than 1000 years-----which is why they live
up in them thar hills

Fighting Turkey’s military might are no match for these Kurds. Oh they will fight alright that I can guarantee......... but they will get slaughtered.

Then what? Will you support sanctions against Turkey? Kicking them out of NATO? War?

Hawk. Sanctions against Turkey, kicking out of NATO and war? What the hell are you talking about?

That is heck of a pay. To just leave less than 100 us troops in that area.

So your answer is Turkey gets no punishment and isn’t held accountable for their own actions, but President Trump must pay and everything is his fault.

You got that wrong Hawk. Why don’t you watch where you drop those droppings?

Trump is accountable for withdrawal of US troops which resulted atrocities....

You’re all over the place. “You don’t know” if there are atrocities or not, you just know President Trump is to be held “accountable”, not the Turks. You are fucking pathetic.

if there is or was any reason to DEMONSTRATE against Trump------in the past------
it was not clear to me. NOW THERE IS----Now is the time for all good men (and women) to come to the aid of decency and make it clear that abandoning the Kurds
to the barbarism of Erdogan is a VILE AND UNAMERICAN MOVE

Trump politics

He criticizes China for their behavior in hong kong

He believes the Prince of SA when a man is murdered in their embassy

He turns loose the Turks who have a long history of genocide against the Kurds. He literally took a side and sold them out

He asks Ukranine for help

He ask Russia for help

Quote of the day " I would take political dirt on political rivals from a foreign country."

You must be using Trump the great general military tactics. Crap. Who said attacking an ally Turkey?
These Kurds sacrificed and helped us fight an enemy instead of American soldiers.

There is no way in hell that you can give me an honest or good reason why we are abandoning these Kurds..History will judge the ineptness of the POTUS. The whole world is watching why they are being murdered. Women, children and men.

I’ve got nothing against the Kurds, neither does President Trump. This is about Turkey being run by thugs. This exposes them for what they are, and highlights the fact they should be kicked out of NATO.

Wrong.

Leaving US troops in that area doesn’t hurt but abandoning the area ........ which results a loss of lives and murder, rapes and slaughters is a heck of a pay for these people.

For fuck sake just admit it this is just a trump moronic policy. Trump will be judged by this...... At the same time I like it because this will be used against him during the election.

This was a great move by the President. He’s exposed what Turkey is really about, and got our troops out of harm’s way.

Very wrong hawk.this is very bad move. You can ask bunch of spineless GOPs blasting this lousy president.
McConnell and Graham top the list

Turkey is not going to take over or smash anything
learn some history
----it's like Beirut/etc --we were accomplishing NOTHING
..also like using force in Somalia-accomplished nothing politically/etc
..also Vietnam
etc

I've been pretty supportive of Trump but I dont like this move. Historically speaking the Turks are some real shit bags. Genocide against the Armenians and other ethnic groups. The Kurds were our boots on the ground so we didnt need to send troops over there That saved American lives, and it wouldn't have killed us to at least secure an agreement with Turkey to hold them to, before pulling out, if thats what we have to do.
The sudden move is pretty bad... sends a bad signal to anyone we need to work with us in the future, and simply..being faithful and honorable to people who have been our friend is the right thing to do. The kurds are one of the most tolerant people in the ME, probably do to all the suffering they have gone through. They dont deserve this. I hope Trump will change his mind.
are we supposed to stay there forever? as people wanted us to in Vietnam?

But you don’t have a problem Trump sending troops to Saudi Arabia to babysit.

The number of US troops in Syria is less than 100 as special operations. Its a small number but it’s a heck of a pay for an allies that helped us fight the ISIS.
we have no business there--still cost $$$$$$
that's what they said about Vietnam=learn some history

Yes we do have business in that area.

You must be stuck stupid with Vietnam because this is a different war.
....that's exactly what they said about Vietnam--we have business there/we should be there--hahahhahahaah
YOU are a dumbass for repeating failed history
what business is that--dumbass??

I have said this for years, we have no business in the Middle East. We have no business anywhere in the world but here.

Why are we risking young American men and women? There is nothing to gain, let the world police themselves and stop interfering in other countries.
Pap maybe I missed it but can you show us the post you wrote blasting Trump for sending troops to protect the Saudis from Iranians?

I was all for Iran and Afghanistan until I found out we weren't there to win but to invade, to engage in a politically correct war. I see no reason to put American lives at risk for no real reason. I have been consistent in my criticism with us being over there. If we are not there to win, we have no business being there. I am not sure if I posted my disagreement with sending troops to protect the Saudis or not.

RIGHT NOW you have McConnell and Pelosi agreeing ,,,You have Sanders and Graham agreeing IF those 4 can agree who are you to tell them they're wrong?? Kurds are our Ally,,,,,,,Generals are speaking out and the moron in our wh has a bloodbath on his hands
Listen you bucket of cold dog vomit, you want to die for God's Chosen People in God's Chosen Bloodbath have at it. Leave decent people out of it, warmonger.
JUice are you there too ? Think I see jcc and Bri
What's the worse that could happen??

About this website

CITYPAGES.COM

Armed conspiracy group will defend Republicans at Minneapolis Trump rally | City Pages
No one’s expecting Donald Trump’s Thursday rally in Minneapolis to go seamlessly. Some 20,000 mostly out-of-towners will descend on the Target Center. An even larger…
You were right. There was political violence. The Bolsheviks ride again. (Btw, dunce, these aren't Bolsheviks. These are the (only) guys and that can save you from the most vicious and depraved murderers in history.

Those kurds have always been targets, either syria, Iraq or Turkey. The US will still protect a large area of Syria held by the Kurds.

Yes, they are our allies, however parts of their organization also fight against Turkey, one of our other allies, one we have relations with via NATO.

Should we go to war with Turkey over the Kurds?

If it comes to that, we should. Of course, there are ways to Bring Turkey to heal without going to war. Economic Sanctions, suspension from NATO, etc.

Fun to watch the Right Wing Warmongers turn into a bunch of hippies when their Orange Man wants to sell out an ally.

Yet harder economic sanctions are "bad" when applied to Iran. Again, you would bitch about whatever Trump did.

Your views on this are worthless.

There is no way in hell that you can tell us this is good Trump policy.
it's good Trump policy and good for the US
we are in HUGE debt--DUH!!! stop wasting $$$ and lives for nothing

I have said this for years, we have no business in the Middle East. We have no business anywhere in the world but here.

Why are we risking young American men and women? There is nothing to gain, let the world police themselves and stop interfering in other countries.
Pap maybe I missed it but can you show us the post you wrote blasting Trump for sending troops to protect the Saudis from Iranians?

I was all for Iran and Afghanistan until I found out we weren't there to win but to invade, to engage in a politically correct war. I see no reason to put American lives at risk for no real reason. I have been consistent in my criticism with us being over there. If we are not there to win, we have no business being there. I am not sure if I posted my disagreement with sending troops to protect the Saudis or not.

RIGHT NOW you have McConnell and Pelosi agreeing ,,,You have Sanders and Graham agreeing IF those 4 can agree who are you to tell them they're wrong?? Kurds are our Ally,,,,,,,Generals are speaking out and the moron in our wh has a bloodbath on his hands
Listen you bucket of cold dog vomit, you want to die for God's Chosen People in God's Chosen Bloodbath have at it. Leave decent people out of it, warmonger.
Once again, with all that's going on in the ME, you choose to only single out the only democracy in the region with your never ending Jew hatred
The reason we are in the "ME", Shlomo, is because we suffer the misfortune of being run for the benefit of the Jews, which means, in fact, slaughter and mayhem from the neighbors of the most murderous and violent people to ever walk the earth.

OP is a complete lie. Turkey is not “attacking the Kurds”.

Turkey is now attacking the Kurds. The whole world knew that is what going to happen.
Except Trump and you.

Wrong.

OMFG!!!!!
murder/rapes/ loss of lives goes on all over the world all the time!!!!!!!!
it's not our job to stop humans from being human--because you CAN'T

here is the critical point:
...foreign countries cannot change the cultures/politics of other countries--without TOTAL destruction/invasion such as Japan and Germany 1945..even then you don't change the culture
examples:
Afghanistan with first Britain, then Russia, and NOW the US!!!
Vietnam
most wars are not total wars
the Israeli-Arab conflict went on from 1948-past the 80s!!!!!!

we can't stay in these places forever

Kurds did not help us in Normandy. Trump must be smoking weed.

Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron POTUS....... Sickening.
Are the Turks committing war crimes or not?

We don’t know yet. But history will judge Trump. The whole world is watching your fake messiah.
there's your huge problem---we've been worried so much about the world the US has been getting fked---very stupid

there have been and always will be wars/conflicts/etc--you can't stop them......if you try to help one side, the other side hates you...etc ....who should we help??!!!

Once again, with all that's going on in the ME, you choose to only single out the only democracy in the region with your never ending Jew hatred
The reason we are in the "ME", Shlomo, is because we suffer the misfortune of being run for the benefit of the Jews, which means, in fact, slaughter and mayhem from the neighbors of the most murderous and violent people to ever walk the earth.
Get thee behind me satan

There's a JEW behind every conspiracy

Short of a conspiracy theory? You can always blame the Jews | David Baddiel

Last edited:
Yeah - that's a great position to take. Let's not try and do better. Let's just say we're justified because the other guy did it too.
LOOK, Katnip, take your holier than thou attitude and STICK IT. Where were you 10 - 15 years ago? I can't wait until the next Dem president is in office doing THE EXACT SAME THING to hear the pin drop.

Had Trump pulled out as the Left have bitched for him to do for years and Turkey not done a thing, you'd still bitch. Just last week another person here bitched that we had no business there, we were doing no good. When Obama pulled out of Iraq several years ago, ISIS swooped in. That Turkey is doing what they are doing is TURKEY'S PROBLEM, bitch to them. We are not the policemen of the world.

Trying to insult me shows how little you know me. shrug

What's also clear is that you would rather deflect and focus on what you think my political leanings are rather than address the point I was making.

The world is connected whether we like it or not. It's foolish to think that problems will remain regional. I agree we cannot police the world but we do have a role to play that is critical to our own national security.
what does this mean if not to shame someone? there's is no argument in that post, it's worse than calling someone an insult. what a tool. wish to argue, post a thought.

Yeah - that's a great position to take. Let's not try and do better. Let's just say we're justified because the other guy did it too.

My post is as solid an argument as his/her post. When you have to support your position by claiming so and so did it too, or whatabout X, that tells me there is no legitimate defense.

Truth be told, any American that thinks this decision was a good one doesn't understand our foreign policy or our national security challenges. So......yeah, I guess it was a thinly veiled insult.
"doesn't understand our foreign policy"
Enlighten me. Why did we invade Iraq again?

I don't have links but have read it was the Syrian Kurds who opened fire first on the Turkish troops.
Not very smart.We have no business being there.

Forum List

Back