Tucker to launch paid for service

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

$72 a year isnt a lot for top notch entrtainment but perhaps a bit much for predictable pro russian nazi shite.

My prediction is that it will fail and carlson will end up talking to a dwindling number of crackpot followers.

The good news is that it will all happen behind a paywall..

$72 a year isnt a lot for top notch entrtainment but perhaps a bit much for predictable pro russian nazi shite.

My prediction is that it will fail and carlson will end up talking to a dwindling number of crackpot followers.

If you love

Officer Chauvin
Jeff Sessions
Gov Kemp
Q-Anon SHE mon Jacob Chansley

go for it.

If you have an IQ over 5, you won't waste your money on another ZPF liar....

I can save lots of money by having people lie to me for free.

Tuckster is about to realize that all those viewers he had on free TeeVee aint about to pay $72 to listen to him.
I think that will be the case. Paying up to be lectured is a sobering thing.
Its doubtful he would gain new viewers.

Who?

Just another way to fleece the faithful. But to be fair to Tucker - what else are the trumptards good for?

for predictable pro russian nazi shite.
You just cannot help making yourself look stupid.

Simply say that you have different opinions but resist coming out with unsupported rubbish .
I agree that TC has a brain which is far too nuanced for you to understand but why show off your weakness and liabilities in such a foolish way?
We accept that you are not , and never will be, the brightest , but learn to learn .

Forum List

Back