Tucker Carlson.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Tucker Carlson is a news commentator who, less than 10 years ago I honestly didn't give a hoot about but , now that the left is so far gone it's pathetic ..... all Tucker Carlson has to do just tell the truth while the rest of the mainstream media basically is lying through their teeth on a daily basis.

CNN and MSNBC attack him personally..... actors who call themselves journalists..... they want to talk about the dangers to our democracy when they're the main one.

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson is a news commentator who, less than 10 years ago I honestly didn't give a hoot about but , now that's the left is so far gone it's pathetic ..... all Tucker Carlson has to do just tell the truth while the rest of the mainstream media basically is lying through their teeth on a daily basis.

CNN and MSNBC attack him personally..... actors who call themselves journalists..... they want to talk about the dangers to our democracy when they're the main one.

Hahaha, everybody is lying except for Tucker who is the only truth teller!! What a fabulous fantasy land you live in. Tucker makes money off riling up idiots who look for any excuse to get mad at Uncle Sam. Is a very simple formula. It’s not real though

Last edited:
Hahaha, everybody is lying except for Tucker who is the only truth teller!! What a fabulous fantasy land you live in. Tucker makes money off riling up idiots who look for any excuse to get made at Uncle Sam. Is a very simple formula. It’s not real though
What you say may be relatively true but Tucker has his limitations like everybody else

Tucker Carlson is a news commentator who, less than 10 years ago I honestly didn't give a hoot about but , now that the left is so far gone it's pathetic ..... all Tucker Carlson has to do just tell the truth while the rest of the mainstream media basically is lying through their teeth on a daily basis.

Tucker knows his audience will believe anything. Same with Donald Drumpf.

The man makes $35 million per year; his tears are crocodile gold. I wish conservatives would rally around a hero just once who's in it for the cause, not the fortune. If he believed in the cause he'd be doing it for free.

The man makes $35 million per year; his tears are crocodile gold. I wish conservatives would rally around a hero just once who's in it for the cause, not the fortune. If he believed in the cause he'd be doing it for free.
We did He was EL RUSHBO

Forum List

Back