Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power

Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson dissects the media's response to the attack on Paul Pelosi and how Democrats will try to capitalize on it on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

No democrat can withstand a one-on-one debate that is totally fact-based

You people are fucking Simps. Tucker is crying about censorship on his Nationally televised show and you clowns are lapping it up and then coming to this website to cry about the same. I'm thinking you stupid fucks dont actually know what censorship is. Are you confusing it with respect?

I don't know if the OP dresses as a female too. Funny your mind should go there. Though it wouldn't surprise me.

Last days of what?

You're the one who "had to wonder", after your liberal friend called someone here a gay slur starting with an F.

Every time. The homophobes and racists are almost always on the Left. What you put on us is all projection. Every. Time.

So many people are realizing it now. As I have said. You're not just losing electorally. You're losing the culture.

You're the one who "had to wonder", after your liberal friend called someone here a gay slur starting with an F.

Every time. The homophobes and racists are almost always on the Left. What you put on us is all projection. Every. Time.

So many people are realizing it now. As I have said. You're not just losing electorally. You're losing the culture.
giphy.gif

I will use whatever terms required to assault some hypocrite's fragile sham of masculinity.

And many gays have noticed and are disgusted by Democrats for it. You realize this, right?

Blacks, gays, Hispanics, other "minorities". They are realizing that you folks don't have any respect for them and never did--you are just happy to use them for political power, and like you just did, are happy to mock and malign them at the earliest opportunity if it serves that power.

See you November 8th.

The story says nothing about underwear or what the men were wearing. Instead, it is about DePape’s alleged conspiracy theory filled manifesto. And it contains this correction at the bottom:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him.

"He states there is a male in the home and that he is going to wait for his wife. He stated that he doesn't know who the male is but that his name is David and that he is a friend.

There is nothing but conspiracies around on social media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back