Tucker Carlson: “These people (liberals, democrats) are lunatics”

Carlson is quickly becoming the successor to rush limbaugh

Someone has to pick up that mantel and libs are leading the parade to the coronation through their hate for Tucker Carlson

Btw: this is a good episode that is sure to make liberals and Tweeners head’s explode

What a retarded, idiot.
Everyone should have the same weapons the government has?

Darn, why doesn't every country in the entire world do that?

What a retarded, idiot.
Everyone should have the same weapons the government has?

Darn, why doesn't every country in the entire world do that?
Thats a generalized statement that does contain qualifiers

But not many

Individuals who are not convicted felon or non US citizens should be able to own the same individual weapons that the government has

Maybe, he is certainly the successor to Bill O'Reilly and the only thing on Fox I miss watching because he always gets it right. And you can always know when you've hit the nail on the head when democrats jump up and down shouting you are way off and there is nothing to see here!
Just get the free streaming YouTube channel and you can get all of Tucker Carlson broadcasts

Just get the free streaming YouTube channel and you can get all of Tucker Carlson broadcasts

Something to think about, but actually right now, I get RAV News for free right on my TV and overall, they are far better than Fox with honest reporting without the corporate slant of Fox, et al., giving Tucker-like quality news editorials on pretty much 24/7. One of my favorites is Crazy Town when they show the loony events of the day from Washington almost always with that idiot buffoon fool in the WH making an even bigger ass of himself. It's usually hysterical.

Thats a generalized statement that does contain qualifiers

But not many

Individuals who are not convicted felon or non US citizens should be able to own the same individual weapons that the government has
WOW, you ARE fucked up in the head.
Is THAT what you want for the LEO's of our country?
Being outgunned?
Just try just some simple shooting lessons, you won't need that extra firepower, if you do need it, you're already a dead man walking.
Your brain already has a good head start.

Yet it is his viewers who shoot up places based on rumors and the fact that dark colored people may be there.
In one incident

But in our country where the citizens have been driven loony buy the dominant liberal pop culture thsts to be expected

You mean like Switzerland
YES.

In order to purchase most weapons, the purchaser must obtain a weapon acquisition permit (art. 8 WG/LArm). Swiss citizens and foreigners with a C permit over the age of 18 who are not under a curator nor identified as being a danger for themselves or others, and who don't have a criminal record with a conviction for a violent crime or of several convictions as long as they haven't been written out can request such a permit.
Foreign nationals who do not have a settlement permit but who are resident in Switzerland must present the competent cantonal authority with an official attestation from their home country confirming they are authorised to acquire the weapon or essential weapon component in that country in order to buy (art. 9a WG/LArm).
Foreigners with citizenship to the following countries are explicitly excluded from the right to buy, sell and own weapons and their parts unless they ask for an exceptional authorization to the state: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Algeria and Albania.[note 1] The following information must be provided to the cantonal weapon bureau together with the weapon application form:

• valid official identification or passport copy.
  • residence address.
  • criminal record copy not older than three months.
For each transfer of a weapon or an essential weapon component without weapons acquisition permit (art. 10 WG/LArm), a written contract must be concluded. Each Party shall keep them at least ten years. The contract must include the following information (art. 11 WG/LArm):

• Family name, first name, birth date, residence address and signature of the person who sells the weapon or essential weapon component.
  • Family name, first name, birth date, residence address and signature of the person who purchases the weapon or an essential weapon component.
  • Kind of weapon, manufacturer or producer, label, caliber, weapon number, and date and place of transfer.
  • Type and number of the official identification of the person who acquires the weapon or the essential weapon component.
  • and an indication of the processing of personal data in connection with the contract in accordance with the privacy policy of the Federation or the cantons, if firearms are transmitted.
Those communist.

WOW, you ARE fucked up in the head.
Is THAT what you want for the LEO's of our country?
Being outgunned?
Just try just some simple shooting lessons, you won't need that extra firepower, if you do need it, you're already a dead man walking.
Your brain already has a good head start.
You are entitled to your opinion

Dont buy an ar-15 if you dont think you need it

But every other US citizen who is not a convicted felon should be able to own one if they choose

mp212.jpg
If these folks ran the Show Again in America I'm sure a lotta Lefty Types would be very supportive of 2A/RTKBA and what it really is there for .

El Paso doesn't ring a bell?
There are more I’m sure

But also libs who dont watch Fox News doing the same thing

Such as the black guy who mowed down whites with his car during a parade

2A/RTKBA has NOTHING to do with ( Hunting) ( Trap & Skeet) ( Target Shooting) ( 3Gun or Competition ) ( Historical Collections/Cowboy Guns) ( Hobbiest Building & Collecting ) ...

You are entitled to your opinion

Dont buy an ar-15 if you dont think you need it
Had one, found out, I didn't "need" one, more of a status symbol, even back then, than anything practical.
Cost too much even 30 years ago, same with the ammo.
But every other US citizen who is not a convicted felon should be able to own one if they choose
You are entitled to your opinion.
I still don't get it, just like dyeing your hair, tattoos, nose rings and mufflers that are faster than the car.

Had one, found out, I didn't "need" one, more of a status symbol, even back then, than anything practical.
Cost too much even 30 years ago, same with the ammo.

You are entitled to your opinion.
I still don't get it, just like dyeing your hair, tattoos, nose rings and mufflers that are faster than theI have car.
I have 30 AR Pattern & AK/AKM Pattern Weapons and Build & Collect Military Firearms of the Second Half of the 20th Century , I hate Cowboy Guns ( Both Real Historic and Modern ) and dsepise Elmer Fudd guns of all Varieties , to Each his own

Forum List

Back