Tucker Carlson: “These people (liberals, democrats) are lunatics”

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Carlson is quickly becoming the successor to rush limbaugh

Someone has to pick up that mantel and libs are leading the parade to the coronation through their hate for Tucker Carlson

Btw: this is a good episode that is sure to make liberals and Tweeners head’s explode

Someone has to pick up that mantel and libs are leading the parade to the coronation through their hate for Tucker Carlson

Btw: this is a good episode that is sure to make liberals and Tweeners head’s explode

The thing about Tucker and similar pundits is they are making serious bank off the so-called "freedom" message. I never trust mercenaries or T-shirt salesmen.

There's no slight in that. Tucker Carlson is a national treasure.

That laugh is ungodly annoying. Limbaughs voice and wisdom were majestic. Tucker complains every fucking show about something, Limbaugh would observe, comment and discuss the bad news, then give us good news. I grew up listening to Rush nearly every day. Tucker is a new thing for me that I'll turn on if there's nothing else on. He get's on my nerves.

That laugh... Geez.

No shit tuck! And the biggest threat to America and Americans. No doubt about that. Just listen to the sick bastards on here.. proof is in the pudding...

That laugh is ungodly annoying. Limbaughs voice and wisdom were majestic. Tucker complains every fucking show about something, Limbaugh would observe, comment and discuss the bad news, then give us good news. I grew up listening to Rush nearly every day. Tucker is a new thing for me that I'll turn on if there's nothing else on. He get's on my nerves.

That laugh... Geez.
Tucker's insights are profound. He concentrates on the most urgent politico-cultural issues of our time, and he doesn't pull his punches. You need to pay more attention.

That laugh... Geez.
I like Tucker but, I agree that his snikering is a bit annoying however, that's his style. Sometimes Democrat hi jinks are just too much to take without laughing at them though.,

Tucker's insights are profound. He concentrates on the most urgent politico-cultural issues of our time, and he doesn't pull his punches. You need to pay more attention.

You need to watch more/listen more.

I agree with what he says, but I hate his delivery style. It sucks. He seems whiny one minute, and that god awful laughing the next.

I agreed with Rush, and I could listen to the guy talk all day.

You need to watch more/listen more.

I agree with what he says, but I hate his delivery style. It sucks. He seems whiny one minute, and that god awful laughing the next.

I agreed with Rush, and I could listen to the guy talk all day.
I think his laugh melds with his sarcastic snark over lefty's absurdities perfectly. But each to his own.

Maybe, he is certainly the successor to Bill O'Reilly and the only thing on Fox I miss watching because he always gets it right. And you can always know when you've hit the nail on the head when democrats jump up and down shouting you are way off and there is nothing to see here!

Make no mistake--that's why they hate him insanely and that's why they're after him. He sees their incoherent nonsense and mostly laughs at it.

Mockery is very potent. Especially when it's true

Forum List

Back