Tucker Carlson shows how the far left hypes up race division

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Many Democrats are tossing around the words “white privilege, white supremacy, White power structure, etc …. even directly targeting white people in general. It’s not just that they’re targeting history of America which is also wrong and against logic. Van Jones of CNN once said “all white people have a virus” CNN did not even reprimand him. there are other examples on news shows like “the view”, left-wing news outlets MSNBC even pbs , and left-wing radio shows like “ urban view” where unspeakable things are said about white folks or people will say “man why don’t white folks listen”. Point is that negative things in general are connected to the terms white people. Nobody does this with Black people.

And imo most Americans white or black are good people the problem is the media, some of our politicians and some of our celebrities who are propping up this race division.

And it’s often powerful rich white people or rich Black people are the far left who are celebrities and who are claiming that there is systemic racism in America meanwhile there’s millions of poor white people and poor Black people struggling in this country.

In San Francisco there’s talks of a over $500 billion bill for reparations to people who say they’re black. And it’s all based on nonsense because all of us whether we’re white Americans or black Americans are descendants of slaves.

I think Tucker Carlson is one of the best journalists around. more Americans watch him than any other journalist on TV. We the American people are speaking our minds. Tucker continues to produce the best segments when it comes to the news stories.

I wish the left wouldn't do that and would be for the innocent people/victims and not the criminal. That is why they lost the house and we're up the freaking river with the other crazies in power in the house.

Many Democrats are tossing around the words “white privilege, white supremacy, White power structure, etc …. even directly targeting white people in general. It’s not just that they’re targeting history of America which is also wrong and against logic. Van Jones of CNN once said “all white people have a virus” CNN did not even reprimand him. there are colors examples on TV shows like the view, left-wing news outlets, left-wing radio shows where unspeakable things are said about white folks or people will say “man why don’t white folks listen”. And it’s often powerful rich white people or rich Black people are the far left who are celebrities and who are claiming that there is systemic racism in America meanwhile there’s millions of poor white people and poor Black people struggling in this country.

In San Francisco there’s talks of a over $500 billion bill for reparations to people who say they’re black. And it’s all based on nonsense because all of us whether we’re white Americans or black Americans are descendants of slaves.

I think Tucker Carlson is one of the best journalists around. more Americans watch him than any other journalist on TV. We the American people are speaking our minds. Tucker continues to produce the best segments when it comes to the news stories.

Lol, didn't need Tucker to see this. Then left has certainly weaponized the racial division. The two hard left progressive radio hosts I listen to, it is almost guaranteed that if a story comes out about the right, they will tie racism into it...every time

Lol, didn't need Tucker to see this. Then left has certainly weaponized the racial division. The two hard left progressive radio hosts I listen to, it is almost guaranteed that if a story comes out about the right, they will tie racism into it...every time
Texas is going to vote on getting rid of Confederate Heroes Day. Which way would you vote?

Lee is preaching pure Frankfurt school cultural Marxism. Marcuse went as far as writing white people do not deserve constitutional protection. Those jews preached the for the complete genocide of whites. The Nazis were not formed from nothing. I know there are lots of Jews who post here that are not Marxists. However I also know that you grew up with Jews that preached this.

I wish the left wouldn't do that and would be for the innocent people/victims and not the criminal. That is why they lost the house and we're up the freaking river with the other crazies in power in the house.
They've just gotten started. They are going to push the limits until they either crush all opposition or their opposition FIGHTS BACK... They are going to leave peaceful citizens no choice in the matter. You can surrender or fight. There won't be a third choice.

Many Democrats are tossing around the words “white privilege, white supremacy, White power structure, etc …. even directly targeting white people in general. It’s not just that they’re targeting history of America which is also wrong and against logic. Van Jones of CNN once said “all white people have a virus” CNN did not even reprimand him. there are other examples on news shows like “the view”, left-wing news outlets MSNBC even pbs , and left-wing radio shows like “ urban view” where unspeakable things are said about white folks or people will say “man why don’t white folks listen”. Point is that negative things in general are connected to the terms white people. Nobody does this with Black people.

And imo most Americans white or black are good people the problem is the media, some of our politicians and some of our celebrities who are propping up this race division.

And it’s often powerful rich white people or rich Black people are the far left who are celebrities and who are claiming that there is systemic racism in America meanwhile there’s millions of poor white people and poor Black people struggling in this country.

So, we should invade Canada?

Texas is going to vote on getting rid of Confederate Heroes Day. Which way would you vote?
Yeah they need to change it to

"Veterans of all Internal American War's Day".

Celebrate all Americans who were called to duty in order to serve their government's in which they might have been led to believe that they were righteous in their cause.

If they were mis-led well then that's on those who mis-led them, but for the soldier's themselves, well they can be honored as individual soldier's who fought for a cause, even if they might have been mis-led in that cause.

As far as their leader's go, then that could be looked at differently if they were guilty of misleading their troops into battle for a bad cause. People have enough sense to separate the good from the bad in it all.

The left want to drag everyone down if one or two are bad among a group, and this goes on to this very day within leftist ideology. That's the ways of Satan, otherwise always after two for the price of one.

There are ways of dealing with history without painting everything or everyone with a broad brush. We are smarter than this as American's.

I'm guessing that there were defectors on both sides for various reasons, and if not careful they will be forgotten about in their heroism, even if their reason's were proper in their defections.

Their were those who fought bravely as soldier's, even though they were being led by a false narrative or premise by their leadership.

Germany to this day honor's many of it's world war two fallen heroes that were mis-led by Hitler, but yet they had to do their duty as soldier's when they were forced by their command to fight as soldier's. Many died although they died for what they eventually knew was a bad deal, but of course they had no way out. They shouldn't be forgotten.

The Desert Fox was just one example of Germany's heroes on the field of battle, for whom his life was ended at the hand's of the Nazi's when he decided the war was wrong.

So, we should invade Canada?
I’m not sure what you’re talking about. But for whatever controversy Tucker might have brought up it’s nothing compared to the CNN people saying racist things about white people or insulting American history on a regular basis.

I think what you are referencing is Tucker making some kind of a joke about a Canadian politician but again I don’t know what you’re talking about I’m only guessing. What I know is what I see brother and let me tell your brother there’s millions of white Americans and black Americans who are poor….
And when these poor Americans see a black guy or a white guy who is wealthy who has a bunch of money who is on CNN talking about “how bad it is in this country for minorities”…… It creates tons of division it actually create violence it’s all sorts of unnecessary issues.

what I say to the rich politicians and to the rich people in the media what the hell do they say to the poor white man or poor black man who wants a job.

Look up “ civic nationalism. “ Look up Walter Reuther look up the united auto workers every working person of US history is on my side in this debate. All of the great Democrats and liberals of history are on my side
JoeB131

Black Lives Matter and many democrats of today are traitors to John F Kennedy and they are traders to our parents and grandfather who worked at the steel mills and the auto factories. Waked up F up wake up!!!! Wake up Joe !

And that’s what we deal with the insanity of Democrats and people in the media constantly lying about Republicans call them racist just because they like trump or brought the police or criticize Black Lives Matter.

We’re dealing with a bad democratic party today that lies and misrepresented the views of fellow Americans. They claim our country is systemically racist they claim our fellow police officers are racist. It’s on people like you and I to stand up to this insanity

Tucker Carlson is the best journalist in America right now. I’m so proud of him to watch his show because here’s the thing a lot of the Fox News people don’t like Tucker Carlson but the ratings is what drives Tucker. The American people speak their minds my friend. You know Tucker Carlson never really talked about Israel Palestine probably because he’s neutral. Tucker Carlson is more like the liberals of the early 2000s to 2010.

Last edited:
I’m not sure what you’re talking about. But for whatever controversy Tucker might have brought up it’s nothing compared to the CNN people saying racist things about white people or insulting American history on a regular basis.

I think what you are referencing is Tucker making some kind of a joke about a Canadian politician but again I don’t know what you’re talking about I’m only guessing. What I know is what I see brother and let me tell your brother there’s millions of white Americans and black Americans who are poor….
And with these poor Americans see a black guy or a rich guy who is wealthy who has a bunch of money who is on CNN talking about how bad it is in this country for minorities…… It creates tons of division it actually create violence it’s all sorts of unnecessary issues.

Tucker Carlson is the best journalist in America right now. I’m so proud of him to watch his show because here’s the thing a lot of the Fox News people don’t like Tucker Carlson but the ratings is what drives Tucker. The American people speak their minds my friend. You know Tucker Carlson never really talked about Israel Palestine probably because he’s neutral. Tucker Carlson is more like the liberals of the early 2000s to 2010.
He's a fuckup playing you for a fool.

Tucker Carlson sparks backlash after asking for US troops to liberate Canada

Must have slow day at M&M scandal land.

Forum List

Back