Tucker Carlson shows how the far left hypes up race division

The Neo liberals and the neoconservatives cannot stand Tucker Carlson. All praise be to God. Tucker Carlson is the man.

Sit the hell down Van Jones

Go tucker!

I think Tucker Carlson is one of the best journalists around. more Americans watch him than any other journalist on TV. We the American people are speaking our minds. Tucker continues to produce the best segments when it comes to the news stories.
Exactly. Yet libs will continue to listen to pundits who approve of discrimination against whites.

He's a fuckup playing you for a fool.

Tucker Carlson sparks backlash after asking for US troops to liberate Canada

Must have slow day at M&M scandal land.
It’s OK buddy The far left-wing media blew that way out of proportion. But again it just goes back to one thing who the hell is the goddamn media to say that brother when we have CNN blasting white people every day. Van Jones of CNN says “all white people have a virus.” Scratching the surface please watch CNN sir every day they’re using the term white supremacy. It’s a joke CNN sounds like a bunch of children. It’s no different than people who use the term Islamic supremacy constantly remember that back in the 2000s. Just gets old. It’s like when people use the term Christian supremacy nonstop it’s so blatantly ridiculous.

Show me Tucker Carlson saying all Black people or all white people or all Jews have a virus and then we have a similarity. What you’re talking about above again it’s blown way out of proportion it’s a joke man come on

Man ! We need better jobs in this country brother. It’s the far left media playing you for a fool

Exactly. Yet libs will continue to listen to pundits who approve of discrimination against whites.
Thankfully brother the ratings are showing something the American people are not watching the far left news networks. CNN and MSNBC were destroyed by the ratings after the virus. Fox News pretty much took over Tucker Carlson in the five are the most watched news programs in the country. So the American people in that regard are speaking their minds. And so it’s been reported that CNN is trying to learn from this and go more towards the center we can only hope that happens.

Go fucker and work that replacement theory bullshit.
Brother I’m a liberal like you. This is crazy. You are not responding to the points. Show me Tucker Carlson actually saying Black people have a virus.

The great replacement theory nobody in this country believes that. Nobody man. Are you a millionaire. Boy I hope you are because Our economy is horrible right now and we don’t need politicians talking about race…. we need better jobs in this country. I’m a liberal and a Democrat I’m on your side

Brother I’m a liberal like you. This is crazy. You are not responding to the points. Show me Tucker Carlson actually saying Black people have a virus.

The great replacement theory nobody in this country believes that. Nobody man. Are you a millionaire. Boy I hope you are because Our economy is horrible right now and we don’t need politicians talking about race…. we need better jobs in this country. I’m a liberal and a Democrat I’m on your side
Okay man, little jumpy tonight.

But our economy isn't horrible. It's actually working to well.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Thankfully brother the ratings are showing something the American people are not watching the far left news networks. CNN and MSNBC were destroyed by the ratings after the virus. Fox News pretty much took over Tucker Carlson in the five are the most watched news programs in the country. So the American people in that regard are speaking their minds. And so it’s been reported that CNN is trying to learn from this and go more towards the center we can only hope that happens.
Yet the red wave was not what we thought it would be. There is something wrong with the American voter.

Yet the red wave was not what we thought it would be. There is something wrong with the American voter.

It’s a very interesting dynamic because within Fox News there seems to be a sort of struggle going on. You know there’s a big difference between Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity and I think Tucker Carlson is trying to take over and that will be a wonderful thing if that happens.

I also was very upset that there wasn’t a red wave like we were told there would be.

It to your point about the American voter. Comparing our country now to just even 10 years ago. Look at the rise of social media and the negative affects of it. Many people are on their phones all day. Look at the legalization of marijuana people are smoking weed or stoned out of their mind they’re not doing the right things or not starting a family there or smoking weed every day. All of these types of things and more play a role in why there was not a red wave . Perhaps not enough people got out there and voted.

Funny thing is there’s a conservative poker friend of mine. He never votes… the reason is because he doesn’t want to do jury duty. You’ll wonder how many people are existing like that throughout our country. People who would vote Republican but just don’t get out to the polls for what ever reason…

Now here’s the thing all of this being said I think that there’s a third way. And that’s for the Democrats to change their ways. I’m not gonna support a modern-day Democrat who supports BLM or who wants to destroy statues of white people but do nothing about blacks who owned slaves. But if the Democrats can go back to like they used to be they will win the hearts and minds of practically every American.

At the same time I’m not gonna vote for a Republican who is against unions Orr who is a massive supporter of Israel because I believe the neutrality on Israel Palestine. I also think that we should pursue neutrality on the Russia Ukraine war. And that issue there’s so many democrats and Republicans who are pro Ukraine I think we’re dropping the ball there.

All of that said the reason why I continue to vote Republican overwhelmingly is because the Democrats don’t even talk about jobs, they don’t talk about national healthcare just look at what’s going on right now and the aftermath of the killing of this Nichols gentleman…. every day in this country there’s brutal violence…but for w/e reason the media outlets Democrats and yes even some Republicans concentrate on these incredibly rare cases of police brutality…. this does nothing good for our country.

Last edited:
Okay man, little jumpy tonight.

But our economy isn't horrible. It's actually working to well.
It’s all good brother. We have seen some improvements. The gas prices have come down but to your point the food prices have gone up. And look at the interest rates the mortgage rates still above 7% so many young Americans are priced out of buying a home. I’m with you though I’m rooting for President Biden I hope he can help improve our economy but he also has to change his social justice views …. I’m not gonna vote for him if he supports Black Lives Matter …. we don’t have room in this country for groups called white lives matter or Black Lives Matter.

Lee is preaching pure Frankfurt school cultural Marxism. Marcuse went as far as writing white people do not deserve constitutional protection. Those jews preached the for the complete genocide of whites. The Nazis were not formed from nothing. I know there are lots of Jews who post here that are not Marxists. However I also know that you grew up with Jews that preached this.
Many Jews who grew up in Brooklyn , Flushing Queens , The Bronx , Jersey , Chicago , Baltimore , Los Angeles ... had Great Uncles or Auntees or Grand Parents or Parents or Cousins ... who were Rosenberg Trotskyites .

Continue to listen(?) or is it more like the white liberals continue to discriminate by way of stirring the black's up against conservative Christian white's, and therefore doing so as if they are an Allie of the black's in which they've used for the purpose of empowering their own agenda with the help of the black's against those Christian white's ???

After that they could careless about the black's, and many black's have found this out. Wake up black America !!!!!

It’s all good brother. We have seen some improvements. The gas prices have come down but to your point the food prices have gone up. And look at the interest rates the mortgage rates still above 7% so many young Americans are priced out of buying a home. I’m with you though I’m rooting for President Biden I hope he can help improve our economy but he also has to change his social justice views …. I’m not gonna vote for him if he supports Black Lives Matter …. we don’t have room in this country for groups called white lives matter or Black Lives Matter.
Well get ready to not vote for him, because a zebra can't change it's stripes.

Forum List

Back