Tucker Carlson Gets Under AOC's Skin. Again. Hilarious!

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
FOX News' Tucker Carlson has a gift for ridiculing Sandy Cortez so completely and hilariously, it makes her spitting mad. In doing so, Carlson expertly applies Marxist political theorist Saul Alinsky's most important tactic from his manual Rules for Radicals: Ridicule.

Ridicule is very effective because it is nearly impossible to counterattack, and it infuriates the person ridiculed, often prompting a reaction that works to the ridiculer’s advantage. --Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

And this is exactly what Carlson did in his most recent riff on Cortez. The ridicule was SO biting and SO hilarious, it caused Cortez to overreact and accuse Carlson of sexual abuse. A charge so ludicrous and unrelated to Carlson's segment, it makes Cortez look even MORE desperate and unhinged. So Tucker used the Marxist tactic on the Marxist. Enjoy,

Last edited:
FOX News' Tucker Carlson has a gift for ridiculing Sandy Cortez so completely and hilariously, it makes her spitting mad. In doing so, Carlson expertly applies Marxist political theorist Saul Alinsky's most important tactic from his manual Rules for Radicals: Ridicule.

Ridicule is very effective because it is nearly impossible to counterattack, and it infuriates the person ridiculed, often prompting a reaction that works to the ridiculer’s advantage. --Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

And this is exactly what Carlson did in his most recent riff on Cortez. The ridicule was SO biting and SO hilarious, it caused Cortez to overreact and accuse Carlson of sexual abuse. A charge so ludicrous and unrelated to Carlson's segment, it makes Cortez look even MORE desperate and unhinged. So Tucker used the Marxist tactic on the Marxist. Enjoy,

Good for Tucker. Ridicule is indeed a potent weapon and it is certainly time to start using the radicals' own weapons against them. We have not ever done enough of that.

I have been using the Rules for Radicals on the progressive slaves on a previous board until they banned me for life, and i use them on this board, and most go ballistic, with this approach. They get very confused, many times to the point of hysteria, then they come at me with name calling. It is just their way of communicating.

I have been using the Rules for Radicals on the progressive slaves on a previous board until they banned me for life, and i use them on this board, and most go ballistic, with this approach. They get very confused, many times to the point of hysteria, then they come at me with name calling. It is just their way of communicating.

Never heard of you.

The Dancing With The Stars contestant got under someone's skin? LOL

I'll bet I know which board it was, and so did I.

Yeah, Tucker exposed Cortez as stupid, vapid, self-absorbed, and irrelevant. He has basically made her a laughingstock. And this is hurtful to her Marxist handlers who recruited and pay her to spout hateful lines.
It wasn't Tucker who made her a laughingstock. It was Sandy who did that. Tucker just pointed it out.

Yeah, Tucker exposed Cortez as stupid, vapid, self-absorbed, and irrelevant. He has basically made her a laughingstock. And this is hurtful to her Marxist handlers who recruited and pay her to spout hateful lines.

Tucker is all of those things....and a failed dancing with the stars contestant.

I'm not seeing where AOC is annoyed by Carlson.

Forum List

Back