Tucker Carlson exposes phony liberal rage

I don't watch cartoon videos to get my history.

No, you prefer "history" be fabricated by the Reich to support the Reich agenda.

For you of the radical left, all history starts now - there is no past, nothing to measure the party - the Reich against - only the eternal now which is perfect due to the Reich.
Did you have any credible historical texts/history that supports your contention?

Which contention? That blaming the enemy is SOP for the fascist party?

1667499874907.png

You democrats have doing this since the 1920's at least.

What Carlson is offering here is that libs have used every verbal insult they can think of to intimidate and suppress conservatives and its not working

All that remains now is the logical next step - arrest conserves for unauthorized thoughts

Tucker is always right.

No, you prefer "history" be fabricated by the Reich to support the Reich agenda.

For you of the radical left, all history starts now - there is no past, nothing to measure the party - the Reich against - only the eternal now which is perfect due to the Reich.

So your saying that hundreds of thousands of history books written by hundreds of subject experts over over a hundred years is indeed a conspiracy, and should be summarily dismissed, in favor of a cartoon video and a small few opinion talking heads?

Even if it seems absurd, it's easy to believe when you want to believe it huh?

Which contention? That blaming the enemy is SOP for the fascist party?

View attachment 720393

You democrats have doing this since the 1920's at least.
Hogwash. Your meme is propaganda....yeah, ironic huh.

What Carlson is offering here is that libs have used every verbal insult they can think of to intimidate and suppress conservatives and its not working

All that remains now is the logical next step - arrest conserves for unauthorized thoughts

Yes you are and yes it is.

That's not why.

That is hyperbole.
That is also really some over the top out of control propaganda.

So your saying that hundreds of thousands of history books written by hundreds of subject experts over over a hundred years is indeed a conspiracy, and should be summarily dismissed, in favor of a cartoon video and a small few opinion talking heads?

So you're saying that you like to torture puppies and set kittens on fire?

Standard Disclaimer: Come back if you decide to stick to what I post rather than making up bullshit to try and smear me.

How is a meme of Goebbels saying what I had listed "hogwash?"

You just make up whatever shit supports your party - and that is your reality. You don't even pretend to deal with facts.

So you're saying that you like to torture puppies and set kittens on fire?

Standard Disclaimer: Come back if you decide to stick to what I post rather than making up bullshit to try and smear me.
All the history books that outline the civil war and subsequent southern strategy are all wrong.

Is that not what you are saying?

How is a meme of Goebbels saying what I had listed "hogwash?"

You just make up whatever shit supports your party - and that is your reality. You don't even pretend to deal with facts.
I don't make up stuff to support independents.

What do you think I made up?

In the Novel "1984" ,he was the chief "Enemy of the People". Actually a figment of the "Party". As was "Big Brother".
Oddly I have never read that one.
I probably should as it is referenced a lot.

I did read Fahrenheit 451 and Animal Farm though. They were pretty good.

Forum List

Back