Tucker Carlson exposes phony liberal rage

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

What Carlson is offering here is that libs have used every verbal insult they can think of to intimidate and suppress conservatives and its not working

All that remains now is the logical next step - arrest conserves for unauthorized thoughts

What Carlson is offering here is that libs have used every verbal insult they can think of to intimidate and suppress conservatives and its not working

All that remains now is the logical next step - arrest conserves for unauthorized thoughts

When I say that the democrats are Nazis, I'm not exaggerating, it's not hyperbole.

Republicans want to get democrats out of power and restore the Constitution. democrats want to KILL or imprison Republicans and anyone who opposes them.

When I say that the democrats are Nazis, I'm not exaggerating, it's not hyperbole.

Republicans want to get democrats out of power and restore the Constitution. democrats want to KILL or imprison Republicans and anyone who opposes them.
I think they are tired of messin’ around

They dont believe in Heaven, unless its on earth under their supervision

And since dissenters wont go away they have to be crushed

boy howdy.

Right wing losers pretending to be victimized is the new pandemic.

Two years of Kristallnacht by you vermin went unanswered - then you throw Americans in prison for protesting against your Reich...

Yeah, you vermin will get violent next week - it's the Nazi way. You filth don't believe in the peaceful transition of power.

So you'll do what you did in 2019-20 - you'll loot, rape, and murder. It's your way. But I think a lot of you will find a "Rittenhouse Response" to your terrorism, this time around.

He was expressing far more than just verbal insults.

He was showing quite graphically that the leftists/Democrats/progressives have delivered nothing but failure for all their grandiose promises, pronouncements, virtue signaling and they hated Trump and the Patriots when the 2016 election was a repudiation of that agenda, an acknowledgement of its failure. And the Trump presidency was glaring evidence that doing everything opposite of what the leftists promoted was producing amazing positive results beyond anything anyone had imagined.

So yes the old guard Republicans who had failed and everybody on the left hated Trump with a passion and they still do. They now have the Senate, the House, and the White House and they are more miserable and angrier than ever. They can point to no successes, not a single vision, idea, proposal, initiative that has ever worked for them or any to offer that will work now. All they have left is a authoritarian majority in Congress, a feeble President who will do or say whatever he is told to do or say, and a weaponized DOJ intent on literally destroying any opposition to their agenda or PC demands.

And that is why they non stop characterize anybody on the right with all those ugly adjectives and metaphors. Their rage isn't phony. It's real. It's just based on phony made up ugly adjectives and metaphors or whatever they can think up to demonize those they hate.

He was expressing far more than just verbal insults.

He was showing quite graphically that the leftists/Democrats/progressives have delivered nothing but failure for all their grandiose promises, pronouncements, virtue signaling and they hated Trump and the Patriots when the 2016 election was a repudiation of that agenda, an acknowledgement of its failure. And the Trump presidency was glaring evidence that doing everything opposite of what the leftists promoted was producing amazing positive results beyond anything anyone had imagined.

So yes the old guard Republicans who had failed and everybody on the left hated Trump with a passion and they still do. They now have the Senate, the House, and the White House and they are more miserable and angrier than ever. They can point to no successes, not a single vision, idea, proposal, initiative that has ever worked for them or any to offer that will work now. All they have left is a authoritarian majority in Congress, a feeble President who will do or say whatever he is told to do or say, and a weaponized DOJ intent on literally destroying any opposition to their agenda or PC demands.

And that is why they non stop characterize anybody on the right with all those ugly adjectives and metaphors.

Absolutely correct - BUT as Tucker pointed out, demagoguery is about more than just words.

The democrats have nowhere to go in demonizing us. They've already started throwing those who oppose them in prison.

I don't expect them to give up power gracefully or peacefully. I expect the terrorist forces of BLM and ANTIFA to start rampaging again.

Absolutely correct - BUT as Tucker pointed out, demagoguery is about more than just words.

The democrats have nowhere to go in demonizing us. They've already started throwing those who oppose them in prison.

I don't expect them to give up power gracefully or peacefully. I expect the terrorist forces of BLM and ANTIFA to start rampaging again.
For sure. Just reading their tweets on Twitter and even some posts on message boards and Facebook, I am pretty sure there are many who, if they to power to totally destroy us, silence us, reduce us to helplessness, they would in a heart beat.

Projection.

Conservatives are already intimidating and suppressing liberals.

You mean like the Jan 6 insurrection?

:lmao:

IT'S TIME
for every Nazis favorite GAME

BUHHHH
MUH
REICHSTAG FIRE

In this game the goal is to lie, obfuscate, and gaslight the terrorist crimes of the Nazi democrat Reich during the 2019-2020 Kristallnacht the democrat Brown Shirts waged against America with their terrorist Insurrection.

First round, are you ready?

During the Kristallnacht, democrat terrorist Brown Shirts murdered 39 police officers. HOW MANY did the peaceful protesters at the Reichstag Fire kill?
1.) Zero
2.) Buh Muh Reichstag Fire!!!!

Round Two:

Can you feel the tension Nazi?

Armed Insurrectionists invaded American territory and held it for 43 days through force of arms which democrat politicians like Kamala Harris funded their treason in what American city?
1.) Seattle

Round Three:

Democrat terrorists raped 19 people at the traitorous insurrection known as CHAZ/CHOP, including a homeless MAN. How many people were raped at the Reichstag Fire?

WAIT - unfair question. Decent Americans don't rape people - only democrats do that, so the answer has to be..

Round Four:

Between arson and looting, democrat Brown Shirt terrorists caused nearly a TRILLION dollars in damage with the Soros orchestrated Kristallnacht. How many fires were set at the Reichstag Fire?
1.) Zero

If you're a Nazi terrorist - the perfect score is #2 on all questions - because you KNOW you're #2

Who was doing that?

Two years of Kristallnacht by you democrats.

1667263203323.png

Forum List

Back