try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

Yet none of the other people interviewed by the congressional team that day agreed with the good Doctor.

so ? he was the lead investigator of at NIST for 7 years.. in effect your argument is..he thought his investigation and work was deeply flawed..but others did not ?

You use one guys testimony out of several dozen who testified. Think about it.

ya run away now...I have read them..I am asking you..you don't know the answer.. I do..you don't post anything to back your statement or qualify it ..I do..
you might read em, but you clearly dont understand em

cause he doesnt agree with you that it was an inside job
he also thinks fires DID bring the buildings down, just not the way the NIST says

that is irrelevant to his call for a re-investigation and his assertion the government deterred fact finding and attempted to block everything.. his admission there is no evidence of the temperatures required for failure..that requested evidence..witness statements were not forth coming..that computer models were not validated.. his encouragement to convince his peers to become conspiracy theorist...etc etc

that is irrelevant to his call for a re-investigation and his assertion the government deterred fact finding and attempted to block everything.. his admission there is no evidence of the temperatures required for failure..that requested evidence..witness statements were not forth coming..that computer models were not validated.. his encouragement to convince his peers to become conspiracy theorist...etc etc

90% of the population has no knowledge of the characteristics of steel and what sustained temperatures it takes to weaken it to the point of failure. I work with steel every day.
Most people think of fire as one thing..hot. Trying to convince them that it is not possible to melt steel with jet fuel is futile.

I honestly don't know what happened in those buildings. I have been in them. I have seen them up close and personal. Almost all of the heat was vented out the broken windows in the first minute or two of the crashes. I defy anyone to melt steel beams of the size of those in the buildings in any kind of experiment using jet fuel under any scenerio. Jet fuel is about the same flamability as charcoal lighter fluid. The shit barely starts a barbeque. Again I have no evidence what possibly caused the failure. It was not jet fuel. Of that I am 100% certain.

90% of the population has no knowledge of the characteristics of steel and what sustained temperatures it takes to weaken it to the point of failure. I work with steel every day.
Most people think of fire as one thing..hot. Trying to convince them that it is not possible to melt steel with jet fuel is futile.

I honestly don't know what happened in those buildings. I have been in them. I have seen them up close and personal. Almost all of the heat was vented out the broken windows in the first minute or two of the crashes. I defy anyone to melt steel beams of the size of those in the buildings in any kind of experiment using jet fuel under any scenerio. Jet fuel is about the same flamability as charcoal lighter fluid. The shit barely starts a barbeque. Again I have no evidence what possibly caused the failure. It was not jet fuel. Of that I am 100% certain.
if you know so much about the properties of steel, at what temp does steel begin to lose it's structural integrity?

Trying to convince them that it is not possible to melt steel with jet fuel is futile.

nobody is saying what you claim. there are no claims that the steel melted.

if you know so much about the properties of steel, at what temp does steel begin to lose it's structural integrity?

this is not relevant to the thermal expansion theory developed as truth seekers questioned reports of molten steel and that office fires of the wtc 7 could not possible weaken the steel enough to initiate collapse

The only common denominator of any conspiracy theory is that it requires a leap of faith to subscribe to it. Once a person has made that leap of faith, they automatically claim to be in the "know", those that dismiss them are "sheep", and those that argue with them are "enemy agents".

All rational thought is suspended. Theories are supported by evidence that is shoddy. Holes in the theory and lack of evidence are attributed to the widening conspiracy. Answers are demanded for items that support their conspiracy. Facts that refute it and simple logic are ignored. Like a religion, certain sacred tenets that are especially powerful are adhered to and brought out repeatedly.

The conspiracy theorists begins to associate with like minded individuals with further reinforces their belief that the "rest of the world is crazy".

Literally, this outline applies to every conspiracy theory.

It's easy to see why it is so seductive to some people. Everyone wants to be "in the know" or the savior who is bringing light to a dark world.

well, Eots claims there was melted steel

no .eots reports on the claims of multiple eyewitnesses and their reports of molten steel
a very minor difference

really..you mean in divemoronconland..it is only a minor difference to faculty report eyewitnesses testimony and to make the claim independently ???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihj-Kz9wjY[/ame]

no .eots reports on the claims of multiple eyewitnesses and their reports of molten steel
a very minor difference

really..you mean in divemoronconland..it is only a minor difference to faculty report eyewitnesses testimony and to make the claim independently ???
if you dont believe it to be true as well, why are you posting this bullshit?

you post it enough, you MUST believe its true
and you can fuck off idEots

office fires of the wtc 7 could not possible weaken the steel enough to initiate collapse

completely false. already showed you that the temperatures inside WTC 7 were between the temperature of tower one and tower two.

The only common denominator of any conspiracy theory is that it requires a leap of faith to subscribe to it. Once a person has made that leap of faith, they automatically claim to be in the "know", those that dismiss them are "sheep", and those that argue with them are "enemy agents".

All rational thought is suspended. Theories are supported by evidence that is shoddy. Holes in the theory and lack of evidence are attributed to the widening conspiracy. Answers are demanded for items that support their conspiracy. Facts that refute it and simple logic are ignored. Like a religion, certain sacred tenets that are especially powerful are adhered to and brought out repeatedly.

The conspiracy theorists begins to associate with like minded individuals with further reinforces their belief that the "rest of the world is crazy".

Literally, this outline applies to every conspiracy theory.

It's easy to see why it is so seductive to some people. Everyone wants to be "in the know" or the savior who is bringing light to a dark world.

its along the same lines as i posted here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...in-totally-ludicrous-conspiracy-theories.html

Forum List

Back