Truthers, how was this engine planted?

wow, you have said some pretty moronic shit but this is near the top of the list. how can you possibly look at a picture of an airplane engine coming out of the ground at the crash site of flight 93 and say "while providing no evidence" with a straight face? :cuckoo:

and while admitting he never "studied flt 93" still persists in accusing others of not offering evidence which clownlight wouldn't look at anyway.

clownlite is just another treasonous twoofer delusional retard

I did look at the evidence given by the OP. That is how I pointed out the evidence exhibit never says what part it is or which aircraft it came from.

read the article, and the links contained therein, you will find the answers you ask for.

maybe you need to get someone to read it to you..............as you have demonstrated you can't.

Since you "technically" are not saying it is an engine from 93 then what are you saying?
It's what I've been saying for 6 pages now, HOW WAS THAT PART PLANTED?

Is there any evidence it was planted? I've never said it was planted so why ask me? So basically your op is to ask how a non descript part was planted even though you have no evidence it was planted nor where it came from.

Since you "technically" are not saying it is an engine from 93 then what are you saying?

Is there any evidence it was planted? I've never said it was planted so why ask me? So basically your op is to ask how a non descript part was planted even though you have no evidence it was planted nor where it came from.

jesus christ, you are a moron.

it was claimed it was planted in a different thread. rather than hijacking the thread he started a new one. whats your fucking problem?

he never said he had evidence it was planted.

jesus christ, you are a moron.

it was claimed it was planted in a different thread. rather than hijacking the thread he started a new one. whats your fucking problem?

he never said he had evidence it was planted.

He said he never claimed it was from 93 so what's the point? What is your evidence that is from 93? (you ignored that once)

Also, you still trying to claim Dr. Q accepts NIST's report after I pointed out he said:

"In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause..."

He's saying NIST's Report does not support their conclusion.

yes but divecon claims he received a private e-mail from DR Q in which he says he hates toofers and they are crazies..but he cant post the proof because it is full of private information and if it gets out DR Q is fearful of toofer morons stalking him...so..I guess all his official statements are henceforth...debwunked

yes but divecon claims he received a private e-mail from DR Q in which he says he hates toofers and they are crazies..but he cant post the proof because it is full of private information and if it gets out DR Q is fearful of toofer morons stalking him...so..I guess all his official statements are henceforth...debwunked

I guess it has escaped OCTAs that Dr. Q is a troofer. As for the email....sounds like something he would claim then get indignant when proven he can't support it. I don't even know why you care what he says.

Hi Curve:

Is there any evidence it was planted? I've never said it was planted ...

Hey Curve: Wake the hell up already. This 420 guy is asking a STUPID and SILLY question that has already been answered. These Official Govt Cover Story Idiots are wasting your time with stupidity 'and' without ever addressing 'the evidence' looking them in the face (my Flight 93 Topic, my answer to 420, and another, and another).

Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld paid someone to plant a rusty piece of junk under the green grass in the Diamond T. Mine Excavation that was abandoned in 1996. Flight 93 and Flight 175 landed in Cleveland and these goofballs are playing you as their fool ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]How Was The Rusty Evidence Planted??? That Is Easy! Very Carefully You Moron![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
What is the problem? Why is it so difficult to admit this OP is based on bullshit? I will repeat: I've never studied flight 93 so I have no opinion on it one way or the other. But what I do have is literacy and common sense and the Op claims to have evidence of an engine from flight 93....while providing no evidence. You want to ignore that and deflect? At least Zona was honest in response.

As for the engines......are you saying they only found one? Did they ever try a serial number match on one or both of the engines?

wow, you have said some pretty moronic shit but this is near the top of the list. how can you possibly look at a picture of an airplane engine coming out of the ground at the crash site of flight 93 and say "while providing no evidence" with a straight face? :cuckoo:

There happened to be airplane parts exactly where flight 93 hit the earth. Everyone knows this.

In fact, no planes hit the towers, that was all CGI.

This 420 guy is asking a STUPID and SILLY question that has already been answered.
You never answered it. Stop lying.

These Official Govt Cover Story Idiots are wasting your time with stupidity
You truthers are wasting our time be not answering these easy question if you think it's so stupid.

Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld paid someone to plant a rusty piece of junk under the green grass in the Diamond T. Mine Excavation that was abandoned in 1996.
They paid someone to plant it back in 1996?!

How Was The Rusty Evidence Planted??? That Is Easy! Very Carefully You Moron!
Who's the moron?!

The bottom line is he does not accept NIST's reports. You can be honest and admit that or divecon your way around that fact.

no. the bottom line is he is critical of them.

You chose the divecon route.

"In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause..."

He straight up says they did not definitely find cause. That is not simply being critical. It's saying their report does not support their conclusion.
my gawd you are a dipshit

What is the problem? Why is it so difficult to admit this OP is based on bullshit? I will repeat: I've never studied flight 93 so I have no opinion on it one way or the other. But what I do have is literacy and common sense and the Op claims to have evidence of an engine from flight 93....while providing no evidence. You want to ignore that and deflect? At least Zona was honest in response.

As for the engines......are you saying they only found one? Did they ever try a serial number match on one or both of the engines?

What is your evidence that is an engine from flight 93?
hey dipshit, how about because it was FOUND AT THE SITE FLIGHT 93 CRASHED AT

you are a complete fucktard
i never said anything of the sort
i DID email the man, and got a reply
he did say "crazies will be crazy" in regards to what YOU said as i sent him a link to YOUR post
and because the email contains personal info about ME (IE my email address and real name) i will not post it, got that yet dipshit

Hi Curve:

Is there any evidence it was planted? I've never said it was planted ...

Hey Curve: Wake the hell up already. This 420 guy is asking a STUPID and SILLY question that has already been answered. These Official Govt Cover Story Idiots are wasting your time with stupidity 'and' without ever addressing 'the evidence' looking them in the face (my Flight 93 Topic, my answer to 420, and another, and another).

Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld paid someone to plant a rusty piece of junk under the green grass in the Diamond T. Mine Excavation that was abandoned in 1996. Flight 93 and Flight 175 landed in Cleveland and these goofballs are playing you as their fool ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]How Was The Rusty Evidence Planted??? That Is Easy! Very Carefully You Moron![/ame]

GL,

Terral

So if I don't believe your theory with evidence weaker than cooked angel hair pasta it means I haven't "woken up?" Here's a thought: i'll form my own opinions after I've done the research.

CurveLight, what do you think happened at Shanksville?

This thread was for people who don't think a plane crashed there (it states that in my OP).

you are a complete fucktard
i never said anything of the sort
i DID email the man, and got a reply
he did say "crazies will be crazy" in regards to what YOU said as i sent him a link to YOUR post
and because the email contains personal info about ME (IE my email address and real name) i will not post it, got that yet dipshit

so remove the name and e-mail and post the body of the e-mail...liar

What is your evidence that is an engine from flight 93?
hey dipshit, how about because it was FOUND AT THE SITE FLIGHT 93 CRASHED AT

so one should just assume any rusty part in the vicinity is from flt 93 ? thinking like that is most likely why you are not one of two former presidents of the air crash investigation board calling for a proper investigation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back