Truthers, how was this engine planted?

conspiracy_tot2.gif

where is bin laden..is it secret ?.are all these people keeping that secret all this time ??

Why cant the wreckage be viewed by independent crash investigators..
Why cant all video of the pentagon strike be declassified
That's fine with me eots, but I've asked you nicely to keep this thread on topic, or stay off here.

How did they plant that engine in the ground without being noticed?

Why cant the wreckage be viewed by independent crash investigators..

tell us what videos of the pentagon crash are still classified.

why cant the wreckage be viewed by independent crash investigators..
that's fine with me eots, but i've asked you nicely to keep this thread on topic, or stay off here.

who said it was planted in the ground ?..

that's fine with me eots, but i've asked you nicely to keep this thread on topic, or stay off here.

Ah, because the photo shows that engine coming out of the ground?

well for one.ITS A PHOTO...and its awfully small..got any serial numbers off that engine..can an independent investigator verify it ?.

it was evidence at a trial. its been proven in a court of law. :cuckoo:

well for one.ITS A PHOTO...and its awfully small
Are you suggesting it was photoshopped? Go to my 1st post for the link that will lead you to a hi-res version of it if that one's too small for you.

got any serial numbers off that engine..can an independent investigator verify it ?.
Why would that matter in your case? You are suggesting that no plane crashed there, so that engine must have been planted according to you. Your NWO agents wouldn't have to plant one of Flight 93's engines, but any plane's similar engine to fool everyone.

But the fact is a plane engine was unearthed under the crater, regardless what plane it came from. How did they plant it?

Last edited:
Are you suggesting it was photoshopped? Go to my 1st post for the link that will lead you to a hi-res version of it if that one's too small for you.

got any serial numbers off that engine..can an independent investigator verify it ?.
Why would that matter in your case? You are suggesting that no plane crashed there, so that engine must have been planted according to you. Your NWO agents wouldn't have to plant one of Flight 93's engines, but any plane's similar engine to fool everyone.

But the fact is a plane engine was unearthed under the crater, regardless what plane it came from. How did they plant it?

I never said no plane crashed there..

Eots said it was shot down.. By whom? Still waiting.

I never said it was shot down..I said there has not been a proper investigation of the crash as do several former presidents of the air accident investigation board and several military crash investigators have publicly stated such

I never said it was shot down
You never said it didn't crash, you never said it was shot down. What other options are there?!

Regardless, there was an engine unearthed from that field. How did it get there?

your buddy, terral

Hi Eots:

I did (my Flight 93 Topic) and no 100-ton Jetliner crashed at the Pentagon either (my Pentagon Topic).

This Is What Really Happened On 9/11.

This 420 guy is here to push Official Govt LIES about the 9/11 Inside Job, just like Fizz, Gamolon, Retired Guy, CandyCorn, Ollie, DiveBomb, so on and so forth ...

GL,

Terral

first of all, you still lie about how much the jet weighs. its 64 tons not 100 tons. you've been shown this before yet you still lie about it.

secondly, why are you accusing people of pushing anything? all the evidence..... ALL THE EVIDENCE points to flight 93 crashing in PA.

Forum List

Back