Truth and Lies - Side by Side

RWs won't watch this but if they did, they would see irrefutable proof that the right lies to them and that Fox is nothing more than the mouthpiece for the far right.

Even thought they won't watch it, you can bet they'll rant and rave against it. Which is, of course, irrefutable proof that they prefer ignorance and stupidity to facts.

February 23 2015 - Christine Lagarde - The Daily Show - Full Episode Comedy Central

Hey moron, let me clue you in on something here.

It's a comedy show, dumbass.

Didn't watch the video, didja.

That's okay. I knew the rabid RWs wouldn't have the balls to watch and actually respond. Much better to derail the thread, right?

:lame2:

It's a comedy show nit wit.

Of course it is idiot. The facts are better documented than anything fox ever did though, and it wouldn't hurt you teabaggers to work on developing a sense of humor anyway.

RWs won't watch this but if they did, they would see irrefutable proof that the right lies to them and that Fox is nothing more than the mouthpiece for the far right.

Even thought they won't watch it, you can bet they'll rant and rave against it. Which is, of course, irrefutable proof that they prefer ignorance and stupidity to facts.

February 23 2015 - Christine Lagarde - The Daily Show - Full Episode Comedy Central

That's okay. I knew the rabid RWs wouldn't have the balls to watch and actually respond. Much better to derail the thread, right?

Of course it is idiot. The facts are better documented than anything fox ever did though, and it wouldn't hurt you teabaggers to work on developing a sense of humor anyway.

The trouble is you morons think it's truth. You do, don't you?

Only the parts that are documented with video and public statements. A lot of what right wingers say is hilarious even if it is vile. Here is a good example.

Only the parts that are documented with video and public statements. A lot of what right wingers say is hilarious even if it is vile. Here is a good example.

The trouble is that you left wing nut jobs can't tell the difference between comedy and reality.

The trouble is that you left wing nut jobs can't tell the difference between comedy and reality.

That video was reality, and funny too. Of course the racist attitude of that idiot is why teabaggers voted for him in the first place.

That video was reality, and funny too. Of course the racist attitude of that idiot is why teabaggers voted for him in the first place.

I viewed the video, I don't think he is a racist. Clearly he is just OLD. He has old attitudes. He doesn't hate though.

"rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

I seriously doubt he believes any race is superior or inferior to any other race. Quote for me anything he said that would indicate that.

The case here is that he is just an old man that is suspicious and afraid of those things that are foreign to his experience. That does not necessarily make one a "racist."

I viewed the video, I don't think he is a racist. Clearly he is just OLD. He has old attitudes. He doesn't hate though.

"rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

I seriously doubt he believes any race is superior or inferior to any other race. Quote for me anything he said that would indicate that.

The case here is that he is just an old man the is suspicious and afraid of those things that are foreign to his experience. That does not necessarily make one a "racist."

You did get that he was well aware of how voter ID would reduce the black vote, and he was amused by that, didn't you?

Learn the difference between entertainment and news.

Its Fox that has been legally defined as "entertainment". As such, they can legally tell any lies they want - as evidenced by the video.
Fox is entertainment. They have the best shows. Fox News Channel is a different story, focusing on news and entertainment. Obama doesn't like Fox News because when he sent lawyers to their offices to intimidate them they told them to get the fuck out.

"rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

The case here is that he is just an old man the is suspicious and afraid of those things that are foreign to his experience. That does not necessarily make one a "racist."

You did get that he was well aware of how voter ID would reduce the black vote, and he was amused by that, didn't you?

Yeah, those Somali guys were scared of being deported. Dozens of Muhammad's flying out of Minnesota to join ISIS. Makes you wonder how or why they came here.

"rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

That's not racist, that's intelligent politics. If you are aware that most poor black vote for the other party, and you are aware that the majority of blacks tend to not be motivated to get the required documentation to vote as demographic, then it is a wise move to require this step to vote. He said that he was aware this was true of ALL poor people that were lazy and apathetic. Therefor, he IS NOT being discriminatory based on race, just based on economic status and party identification.

But what if you don't mind lies because it gives you warm fuzzies? What if you're used to lies and you no longer can differentiate between lies and truth? You can't fix what you don't acknowledge....:)

Why is FOX even allowed to broadcast items that aren't pre-approved by the Regime?
Prolly because the Bush regime was deposed by the people in early 2009. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Is your TV channel changer broken? If you don't like Fox, don't watch.

That's called Freedom

Did he say he watched Faux? I didn't read where he ever said that......are you hallucinating, now? I mean still?

That's right, and how funny it is.....Faux News fits right in with the comedy. I know you don't get it.....:badgrin: And you have the nerve to call anyone dumbass.....dumbass!

Why is FOX even allowed to broadcast items that aren't pre-approved by the Regime?
Prolly because the Bush regime was deposed by the people in early 2009. ...

Is your TV channel changer broken? If you don't like Fox, don't watch.

That's called Freedom

Did he say he watched Faux? I didn't read where he ever said that......are you hallucinating, now? I mean still?

So who is forcing you to watch Fox news?

I sometimes check out faux news when I am feeling pity for the patients in all their many and sundry shock therapy wards.

Gawd.....I don't know how anybody stands 2 minutes of that station.....I don't even like to surf through it.....I'm sure to hear some lie that will cause me to throw my shoe at my TV.....everything I've ever heard on Faux is either exaggerated, twisted or concocted......bahhhhhhh! I'm glad as liberals we don't have to keep our TV dial set on just "one" station.........must be monotonous to see the same BS'ers every day.

Forum List

Back