Trumpsters: Rally Attendance Less Indicative than you Believe

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Democrats are much, much more a-skeered of the covid cooties than anyone else.

That isn't to say that much of the other conflicting and questionable data being thrown about is any less conflicting and questionable....Just that the bulk of Biden supporters are in as much of a bunker mentality as he is.

Tim Pool breaks it down...

He couldn’t even fill a parking lot of supporters behind closed car doors listening to him on the radio while he spoke in person to them.
That's because they've allowed themselves to be sacred out of their wits, by their gaslighting "leaders" and the fake media that they lap up like kittens at a saucer of milk.

Watch the Pool video.

I went out and voted today. There was a sign on the door that says you have to wear a mask, yet some guy wearing a Trump mask was forced to take his off. I complained about it loudly.

I went out and voted today. There was a sign on the door that says you have to wear a mask, yet some guy wearing a Trump mask was forced to take his off. I complained about it loudly.
It could be framed as "electioneering", though I seriously doubt someone with a Biden mask would have been told to remove theirs.

In any event, a polling place is a "public accommodation" and the requirement to wear a mask is null and void if you claim a respiratory compromise...And since poll workers aren't medical personnel, they have no business demanding that you prove your "disability".

HIPA meets the ADA.

He couldn’t even fill a parking lot of supporters behind closed car doors listening to him on the radio while he spoke in person to them.
Well if anyone knows about a smear it would be the one who invented it back in the late1800.

Poor Joe--he just can't catch a break in his run for the Senate. :nocknockHT:
10/12/2020

And just today??????

Sleepy Joe Biden traveled to Florida on Tuesday to stump in Pembroke Pines and Miramar.

Biden spoke to an audience of 10 community leaders and TWO DOZEN members of the press at a senior center in Pembroke Pines.

There were more reporters at the event than outside supporters, according to CBS News reporter Nicole Sganga.

:laughing0301:

EkOgXwqWsAYs2jA-600x401.jpg

Last edited:
The press was bezerk over Trump taking off his mask and holding rallies peaceful protests
And then governor commie Norton got it and the press went into why Governor asshole didn't have to wear a mask and it was fine

They don't even really try anymore

Super spreader
afwfsvgss.jpeg

How do you explain the number of Dems, women, blacks, and hispanics attending Trump rallies? I know a lot of Republicans who aren't motivated enough to go to a rally, and yet these groups are all across the country??

What does this mean for national polls??

At a Trump rally in Pennsylvania..

14,257 sign-ups

26.8% were NOT Republicans

19.9% were Democrats

22.5% did not vote in 2016

15.3% did not vote in the last 4 elections Thank you, Pennsylvania!

LINK to several other examples in different states over last two week...

How do you explain the number of Dems, women, blacks, and hispanics attending Trump rallies? I know a lot of Republicans who aren't motivated enough to go to a rally, and yet these groups are all across the country??

14,257 sign-ups

19.9% were Democrats

I get that.

Was just 'splaining that the overwhelming majority of Biden voters are still in the deep bunker mentality.....This may account for the Biden "rallies" being populated by more media sycophants than actual supporters.

14,257 sign-ups

19.9% were Democrats

THis means the invisible voter exists and its about to bit them in the ass..

Forum List

Back