Trumps warnings are hitting home

Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies - The Boston Globe

The article is of course a hit job and full of lies (especially about the birther issue) but I find it refreshing. People are NOT going to lay down and take the lies and corruption and vote rigging. :) Yall get ready for a BEAUTIFUL revolution!
Please try to start something.

If anything does, I'm going to hide in the basement

th

Trump’s supporters talk rebellion, assassination at his rallies - The Boston Globe

The article is of course a hit job and full of lies (especially about the birther issue) but I find it refreshing. People are NOT going to lay down and take the lies and corruption and vote rigging. :) Yall get ready for a BEAUTIFUL revolution!
Please try to start something.

If anything does, I'm going to hide in the basement

th
WHY!? Come join the fun!

what else is new? nazis are always "supporting rebellion"
:anj_stfu::gives::lame2::spam::stupid::trolls:
so whats going to happen in your white mans rebellion? you hillbillys gonna take over another wildlife refuge?

The inm

The inmates have definitely taken over the prison. Or it's a mutiny on a ship. Unfortunately you've only convinced 45% of the crew so you're screwed.

Trump plan is to turn people off if not vote for him. Rudy Guliani, Chris Christy. Roger ailes. No way this team wins

People are NOT going to lay down and take the lies and corruption and vote rigging. :) Yall get ready for a BEAUTIFUL revolution!

This revolution was so beautiful, it brought this kid to tears

9d78dae4226f6cc721ea16b01e9a9d00.jpg

The inm

The inmates have definitely taken over the prison. Or it's a mutiny on a ship. Unfortunately you've only convinced 45% of the crew so you're screwed.

Trump plan is to turn people off if not vote for him. Rudy Guliani, Chris Christy. Roger ailes. No way this team wins

Trump plan is to turn people off if not vote for him

You believe that Trump has to do something to get people not to vote for Hillary?

I know 2 hard core libs personally that would rather write in Pence than vote for Hillary.

and a grandson, granddaughter, and two great-nephews that are seriously considering not casting their first vote because of who's on the ballot.

what else is new? nazis are always "supporting rebellion"
:anj_stfu::gives::lame2::spam::stupid::trolls:
so whats going to happen in your white mans rebellion? you hillbillys gonna take over another wildlife refuge?
That was a mere wake up call. That was NOTHING compared to what's coming.
The inm

During the Revolutionary War, only THREE percent of the people actually fought against Great Britain. Only TEN percent of the citizens actively supported that three percent. Approximately TWENTY percent considered themselves to be on the side of the Revolution, but they did not actively participate

Are You a Three Percenter?

45% eh? Impressive...:)

Before the dawn there will be many dark days. :)

From one revolutionary to another: Sensible people are not going to fight for your dipshit fascist new world, and the military is going to tan your hides.

Now here is a topical song by Crass.

The inm

You believe that Trump has to do something to get people not to vote for Hillary?

I know 2 hard core libs personally that would rather write in Pence than vote for Hillary.

and a grandson, granddaughter, and two great-nephews that are seriously considering not casting their first vote because of who's on the ballot.
You just proved my point. That's the Republicans hope is that the people who can't vote for trump will at least stay home.

I don't know why I have anxiety but they say trump has increased anxiety.

And the economies not even in bad shape. All the things like the debt will still be problems even if Republicans are in the white house.

I find it amazing Republicans are trying to pretend they want to help the middle class with tariffs. What a joke. I see it for the scam it is but Republicans are swallowing it hook line and sinker. Their hatred of the Clinton's has made them bat shit crazy

The inm

You just proved my point. That's the Republicans hope is that the people who can't vote for trump will at least stay home.

I don't know why I have anxiety but they say trump has increased anxiety.

And the economies not even in bad shape. All the things like the debt will still be problems even if Republicans are in the white house.

I find it amazing Republicans are trying to pretend they want to help the middle class with tariffs. What a joke. I see it for the scam it is but Republicans are swallowing it hook line and sinker. Their hatred of the Clinton's has made them bat shit crazy

The libs are not voting because of Trump, they're not voting because of Hillary.

The grandkids are voting, but not for president.

That was a mere wake up call. That was NOTHING compared to what's coming.

so whats next? are you going to bomb the oklahoma federal building again? have you ever thought of joining al queda?
Not much else will happen before the election. Afterwords who knows. The OKC was just an act of war....didn't do much good other than to show the tyrant that people WILL fight back. I have no interest in that.
Before the dawn there will be many dark days. :)

From one revolutionary to another: Sensible people are not going to fight for your dipshit fascist new world, and the military is going to tan your hides.

Now here is a topical song by Crass.

3% is all it took to fight and win the American Revolution. 45% of the people support Trump I BET you we can get 3% EASILY from that. I am gonna go read my Northwest Homeland books again...gives me a hope of the future. You keep getting all worked up its funny. Not a clue who that goofy band is....suck though.

3% is all it took to fight and win the American Revolution.

Only 2000 died on both sides died in the American revolution, and only a couple hundred in combat.

We are talking about a different scale and a different playing field. What do you know about military theory? Have you ever read any military doctrine?

Not a clue who that goofy band is....suck though.

Crass is one of the best political punk bands, but your opinion is noted.

The message of the song is essentially that your violent and bloody "revolution" will just be another group of assholes trying to force pseudo-intellectual ideals down our throats.

Forum List

Back