Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

The hate and transobsession is in the Bible!

No, not the regular Bible. The TrumpBible!

That's all that matters to Trump cultists. They're no longer Christians, they're Trumpists.
1711518473837809.png

So this makes Biden's tranny day of visibility on Easter Sunday okay?

I can see why he's so upset.

This is a war against communism.......and at least Trump can see that.
It is not "Biden's Transgender day" dumb ass. Trans day of visibilty was statrted by a Trans activist in 2009 and the date has always been 3.31. It just happens to be easter this year.

And where the fucj are the commies?How stuipid are you people?

Says the guy who supports *

Blindly taking covid jabs
Trans genital mutilation
Original sin (being white)
Atonement (being an BiPOC/LGBT ally)
Reparations

Yeah who's the cultist again?
Quote me saying any of that.

The guy I responded to posted a picture of Trump on the cross. If that doesn’t scream cult at you, then you’re probably another cultist as well.

The hate, the transobsession, the loony conspiracies, those are all in the Bible!

No, not the regular Bible. The TrumpBible!

That's all that matters to Trump cultists. They're no longer Christians, they're Trumpists.

Trump cultists, please stop pretending to be Christians. That's offensive to actual Christians.
Progs have obviously convinced themselves of that. Or their propagandist handlers have.

What is so frustrating is that one can agree with a large number of the statements attributed to the candidate and still not find it within oneself to even imagine voting for him. This is what he "R" side of the duopoly presents? The "D" side presents, well, it is difficult to find words for what the other half of the duopoly offers. Suffice it to say, it is about equally possible to think of voting in that direction. That leaves 'other party' or ' not voting'. Those who prefer to at least exercise the right to vote do so.

Forum List

Back