Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

Whataboutism helps you not at all. The jury is going to believe Cohen this week, the Prosecution will rest, and the Defense will say, "What the fuck do we do now," to Trump, who will reply, "What we always do: lie."
He has to lie. Trump supporters would all leave him if he started telling the truth. They boo the truth. It’s not in their DNA.

He has to lie. Trump supporters would all leave him if he started telling the truth. They boo the truth. It’s not in their DNA.

The defense will ask for a directed verdict.

Once the Judge denies it -

An additional reason for appellate relief.

Is that why you are a supporter of the buffoon Biden? You hang on his every lying breath don't you? Fool

Cohen said he was "angry – beyond angry. Cut my bonus by two-thirds.”

He said he was personally insulted by Trump cutting his bonus after he laid out "$130,000 on his behalf to protect him."

“I was truly insulted, personally hurt. I didn’t understand it, made no sense, after all I had gone through – the campaign, things at the Trump Organization," Cohen testified.

"Laying out 130K on his behalf to protect him – it was insulting the gratitude shown back to me was to cut a bonus by two-thirds."

Trump took a few scratches to his neck during Cohen's testimony.

He said he was personally insulted by Trump cutting his bonus after he laid out "$130,000 on his behalf to protect him."

“I was truly insulted, personally hurt. I didn’t understand it, made no sense, after all I had gone through – the campaign, things at the Trump Organization," Cohen testified.

"Laying out 130K on his behalf to protect him – it was insulting the gratitude shown back to me was to cut a bonus by two-thirds."

Much Ado About Nothing

Cohen was attracted to Trump like everyone else was….the promise of getting something for nothing.,they’re all, scammers, Cohen including. It’s like taking down a crime family by having its members rat each other out.

Cohen was attracted to Trump like everyone else was….the promise of getting something for nothing.,they’re all, scammers, Cohen including. It’s like taking down a crime family by having its members rat each other out.
Yeah at least Biden keeps his scams, bribes and Corruption in the family right?

Forum List

Back