Trump’s Twitter and Facebook bans are working!

So the fake news tells you who the fake news is. None of you see anything wrong with that.

Also, echos always work in an echo chamber. Those sites will be reduced to progressives spreading hate and pounding salt up their own asses and yours.
And vice versa...the Right has its own issues with honesty and confirmation bias.
This not Right and Left. This is about fact, not fiction. The MSM has lost all credibility. You people deny evidence that can be seen with your own eyes. What part of that don't you understand?
You see...the MSM has NOT lost credibility with most of us..despite the unrelenting attacks by your ilk. I've seen no evidence of fraud...credible evidence that has not been ginned up..or misrepresented. Neither did the courts..perhaps if ANY of the challenges had alleged fraud? But none did, now did they?

I understand all too well..a bunch of crybaby losers who have trashed our electoral system for no better reason than their butthurt.

Fuck you all, it's over....now all that remains is to restore normality..and take out the trash.

So the fake news tells you who the fake news is. None of you see anything wrong with that.

Also, echos always work in an echo chamber. Those sites will be reduced to progressives spreading hate and pounding salt up their own asses and yours.
And vice versa...the Right has its own issues with honesty and confirmation bias.
This not Right and Left. This is about fact, not fiction. The MSM has lost all credibility. You people deny evidence that can be seen with your own eyes. What part of that don't you understand?
You see...the MSM has NOT lost credibility with most of us..despite the unrelenting attacks by your ilk. I've seen no evidence of fraud...credible evidence that has not been ginned up..or misrepresented. Neither did the courts..perhaps if ANY of the challenges had alleged fraud? But none did, now did they?

I understand all too well..a bunch of crybaby losers who have trashed our electoral system for no better reason than their butthurt.

Fuck you all, it's over....now all that remains is to restore normality..and take out the trash.
Communism is the new normal. They will come for your sorry ass too. It is just a matter of time.

I never understood how taking away Trumps Twitter privileges silences him in any way.

He has something called the White House Press Corps to handle his news releases. All he has to do is release a statement or a video.
Well..for one more day, anyway.
Yeah, I hadn't really thought about that. I suppose Trump will go to GAB, and start touring the right wing media sites, who will all love to have him.
I think he wants his own site. Not sure who will host him though...he's toxic to the legit sites...maybe the Pundit or Epoch Times? OANN & Newsmax are options too, I guess.

He can sell dick pills and pillows with the rest of them.
Epik? Or
Don Jr. went online shortly after his dad was banned from twitter, announcing that THE FREEDOM SOCIAL NETWORK would be COMING SOON. Something to keep him busy after tomorrow.

I think Trump was interested in going this route of a media platform before he ran for President and a lot of people have always expected him to follow the Presidency with something like that. Bannon will help him, if he isn't in jail for misusing the Build the Wall funds.

I never understood how taking away Trumps Twitter privileges silences him in any way.

He has something called the White House Press Corps to handle his news releases. All he has to do is release a statement or a video.
Yeah, I hadn't really thought about that. I suppose Trump will go to GAB, and start touring the right wing media sites, who will all love to have him.
I think he wants his own site. Not sure who will host him though...he's toxic to the legit sites...maybe the Pundit or Epoch Times? OANN & Newsmax are options too, I guess.

Epik? Or
Don Jr. went online shortly after his dad was banned from twitter, announcing that THE FREEDOM SOCIAL NETWORK would be COMING SOON. Something to keep him busy after tomorrow.

I think Trump was interested in going this route of a media platform before he ran for President and a lot of people have always expected him to follow the Presidency with something like that. Bannon will help him, if he isn't in jail for misusing the Build the Wall funds.
Trump is going to pardon Bannon.

Not so much Trump's twitter ban but the threat coming from cancel culture's crazy catlady footsoldiers promising to report everything they don't like to the fbi.

The conspiracy theories and disinformation continues unabated by the left.

When you silence people, you only prove you fear what they have to say.

Incorrect. When you silence lies and conspiracy theories, you don't end up with violent seditionist idiots like this.

Incorrect. When you need to tell yourself the other side is lying, you are only lying to yourself.

I realize you fear us. Good.

Does that mean you're ready to move on to book burning and concentration camps?

Nope, it means that most Americans are ready to move on from hate speech, lies, and conspiracy theories.
They are bad for America as was demonstrated on 1-6.
And all last summer was bad for America. Where were you then?

Yes, Trump said the COVIDS would go away in the Spring. We lost 300,000 souls since last summer - 400,000 at present and another 500,000 by February. Trump was bad for America - Hard Stop
We were also told that masks and oppressive laws would save us all. Didn't.

GAB signed up 3 million in two weeks or something like that, and Parler is apparently back.

No - They are not :)

I love it, the Nazi denies that Parler is on line, then proves that Parler is on line...

Brilliant, Herr Himmler - just fucking brilliant.
SSDD

GAB signed up 3 million in two weeks or something like that, and Parler is apparently back.

No - They are not :)

I love it, the Nazi denies that Parler is on line, then proves that Parler is on line...

Brilliant, Herr Himmler - just fucking brilliant.
Too funny! You really have gone off the deep end! Please continue...it amuses!
He keeps hopping from Stalin to Himmler to Pol Pot et al......sounds like he is pining for those times and places and admires those war criminals.

Nope, it means that most Americans are ready to move on from hate speech, lies, and conspiracy theories.

Yes, Trump said the COVIDS would go away in the Spring. We lost 300,000 souls since last summer - 400,000 at present and another 500,000 by February. Trump was bad for America - Hard Stop
The ones to blame for this pandemic continuing and getting worse is all those who didn't wear masks in public and refused to follow social distancing. Fact.

You know why that number is bullshit? Because 99.7 % survive. Do you realize how many cases of Covid that would entail? Do the math. Another huge lie to keep you in line and scared shiltless.

The ones to blame for this pandemic continuing and getting worse is all those who didn't wear masks in public and refused to follow social distancing. Fact.
Nope wrong again....the Gestapo mandated facediaper states have the highest mortality rates look it up. Facediapers only show your willingness to be led around by the nose

Epik? Or

Trump is going to pardon Bannon.
Well, that's handy.

Communism is the new normal. They will come for your sorry ass too. It is just a matter of time.
"Communism!" squawk!

No fact. Blatant propaganda.

Forum List

Back