trump's tax returns turned over to Grand Jury

He released 2 years. Most other presidents release at least 5 years.

We found out that romney paid 14% in federal income taxes.

It's true, his huge charitable donations reduced his tax rate.
Trump is notorious for making huge charitable donations, with other people's money..and claiming it as his own. Now he does this in the court of public opinion..does he do it in his taxes?

'Cause that's a crime too~

The IRS wouldn't have already charged/fined him?
They're waiting until some twats in New York government get them? LOL!

Would forgive him for everything he has been accused of or caused, IF he would stop trying to turn family, friends & neighbors against one another for personal /political gain.

Now the fun begins! I wonder how many charges will come out of this?
His ass is grass as well as his ah sons and tramp daughter and her husband
as well as all trump properties What a great holiday it'll be if they put the POS in jail
eddie are going to have a melt down if nothing happens with this?...
Very disappointed yes The biggest crook to ever enter our WH and supported by republicans? Yes disappointed to see so many forgiving republicans attacking our WH
your just jumping on the bandwagon eddie....the guy is gone he cant fuck with you anymore....
Harry He is STILL the leader of the republican party Even your leader McConnell said he'd support him in 2024 Trump is a deathly cancer with only one cure ........
unlike you eddie....i dont have a leader.....i do my own thinking....like i said eddie.....trump cant fuck with you anymore...
Oh yes he can Harry
There once was a Republican president

He spent 4 years being a prick.

2 years in, the Repubs lost control of the House.

4 years in, that Repub president lost reelection.

And then the Repubs lost control of the Senate.

So this Repub president is a LOSER. 3 strikes and you're out!

But wait! Have the Repubs rid themselves of this loser? Have they relegated this loser to the dustbin of ugly history?

NO! Indeed, they've done the opposite!

Instead, they have created a golden idol with which to worship Him:

Behold!

A woman takes a photo with a golden Donald Trump statue at the Conservative Political Action (CPAC) conference on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021, in Orlando, Fla. (Sam Thomas/Orlando Sentinel via AP) ORG XMIT: FLORL801
What a tiny bulge. They should have put a sock in his pants.... :21:
why would you be looking at his bulge?....
That came with the cut and paste Let his wife or wives worry about his privates

What charges could be made from tax returns?

Isn't it funny how the TDSers are all too stupid to realize this simple point? Well, hope springs eternal, I guess; at least we can laugh at them...
The New York State tax people have gone over those returns, the IRS has gone over those returns, neither found anything illegal. What a bunch of average citizens sitting on a Grand Jury hopes to find is beyond me.
You don't understand criminal investigation very well. I bet trump is sweating himself to sleep. The IRS does not investigate to the depth that the DA does. If trump has two books, one for the banks and one for the IRS....he is screwed.

That is what the DA is looking for. The GOPQ is tying itself to a man that may be under indictment before the end of 2021.

Would forgive him for everything he has been accused of or caused, IF he would stop trying to turn family, friends & neighbors against one another for personal /political gain.
He cannot help it. It did the same with the WH staff. I loves to see others in conflict over his stupidity.

I saw your thread title and thought wow, would hate to be on that grand jury, then read the same story link I had already read. Not before a grand jury yet. If they were without investigation, would take years to get to the bottom of for normal people, if they ever did. The investigation is just starting.

Investigation into what, they failed to process impeachment twice?

I'm positive.

And it will take another a team of accountants 20 years to figure them out.

Yupp! Complex real estate taxes are a bitch! Even the Fed's don't understand them. That's why I already smell a set-up.

I saw your thread title and thought wow, would hate to be on that grand jury, then read the same story link I had already read. Not before a grand jury yet. If they were without investigation, would take years to get to the bottom of for normal people, if they ever did. The investigation is just starting.

I'm positive.
Yeah, the IRS let Capone through also until the Feds started digging deeper. Why did trump fight to release his personal income taxes...if he had nothing to fear. trump is very scared,,,as is the rest of his crime family.

There was a whole lot more financial documentation turned over than just tax returns.

Put all of the pieces of the puzzle together. and your messiah could be in deep shit.
You’re delusional.
And you are just flat out stupid.
Your crazed hatred for dumb Don has caused brain damage. Wake up. Biden and the Ds are about to really fuck things up.

I'm positive.
Yeah, the IRS let Capone through also until the Feds started digging deeper. Why did trump fight to release his personal income taxes...if he had nothing to fear. trump is very scared,,,as is the rest of his crime family.
Because ignoramuses such as yourself would then demand photos of Trump penis because nothing is ever good enough for you mentally ill Liberals.

His penis should have been cut many years ago so he couldn't procreate

His fathers too Another crooked pos

I'm positive.

Yeah, the IRS let Capone through also until the Feds started digging deeper.

Capone never filed a return.

His ass is grass as well as his ah sons and tramp daughter and her husband
as well as all trump properties What a great holiday it'll be if they put the POS in jail
eddie are going to have a melt down if nothing happens with this?...
Very disappointed yes The biggest crook to ever enter our WH and supported by republicans? Yes disappointed to see so many forgiving republicans attacking our WH
your just jumping on the bandwagon eddie....the guy is gone he cant fuck with you anymore....
Harry He is STILL the leader of the republican party Even your leader McConnell said he'd support him in 2024 Trump is a deathly cancer with only one cure ........
unlike you eddie....i dont have a leader.....i do my own thinking....like i said eddie.....trump cant fuck with you anymore...
Oh yes he can Harry
There once was a Republican president

He spent 4 years being a prick.

2 years in, the Repubs lost control of the House.

4 years in, that Repub president lost reelection.

And then the Repubs lost control of the Senate.

So this Repub president is a LOSER. 3 strikes and you're out!

But wait! Have the Repubs rid themselves of this loser? Have they relegated this loser to the dustbin of ugly history?

NO! Indeed, they've done the opposite!

Instead, they have created a golden idol with which to worship Him:

Behold!

A woman takes a photo with a golden Donald Trump statue at the Conservative Political Action (CPAC) conference on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021, in Orlando, Fla. (Sam Thomas/Orlando Sentinel via AP) ORG XMIT: FLORL801
What a tiny bulge. They should have put a sock in his pants.... :21:
why would you be looking at his bulge?....
That came with the cut and paste Let his wife or wives worry about his privates
dont tell me,tell jim that.....

They will fabricate / find something.

The witch hunt continues and there's nothing to stop them.
They will make Trump a criminal that can never run for any public office because he is a threat to their plans and agendas.
Fortunately for them, the American people will do nothing but moan and whine.

Americas government could just be the most corrupt on the planet at this point

Forum List

Back