Trump's tax cut Kool-Aid

Left Wingers should prove that they really want higher taxes by not taking any of their tax deductions.
Do you think that they will do that?

No we won't pay more taxes to the Feds. The feds will send my tax dollars to Red States where most of the aid to the needy goes. Let those rubes exercise some personal responsibility, and stop dropping out of school in the 5th and 6th grades to marry their first cousin.
Wry, I am sure that the Red States would love to deport their worthless Democrats do the Blue states.

Once upon a time, the Red States in the South did something like what you propose.

My first year in LE, actually my first week, I was going over FBI Rap Sheets of wanted persons, and came across a number of dispositions for minor crimes with this notation: "Floater"

I asked the Sr. Agent what kind of a sentence was "floater". He told me to look for the common denominator and get back to him. Other than the fact that the crimes were low grade misdemeanors - petty theft, vagrancy, trespass, drunk, disorderly - what stood out all were black.

He asked if where these arrests were made, and I said mostly in the south. He then asked what did I think floater meant, and I couldn't come up with an answer.

Can you guess?

Forum List

Back