Nancy wishes us all a "happy Thanksgiving"

Watching Pelosi, I think it's more a symptom of second brain/muscle memory syndrome.

These people think that they must keep up a continual patter of nonsense gibberish...their brains detach from their mouths, but their mouths keep running. They are so enamored of their own noise that they just move their lips without giving any thought to the complete tripe that spills out. It's akin to evil spell weaving.

In six months Nancy will be sitting in a wheelchair ringing a little bell tied to her wheelchair arm answering one ding for yes and two dings for no.
Seriously.

CONFUSION: Pelosi wishes 'Happy Thanksgiving' - on Valentine's Day! - The American Mirror
That's right. Nancy is operating on mental fumes.
Within six months she'll be loading her Depends demanding she be wheeled to the 'sun room'.
She ought to do herself, for her own dignity, a favor and appoint AOC the House speakership.

I didn't hear it, and is this Make fun of Pelosi, way to go, You can also make fun of Trump saying "I didn't need to do this" when talking about his golf National Emergency.

Watching Pelosi, I think it's more a symptom of second brain/muscle memory syndrome.

These people think that they must keep up a continual patter of nonsense gibberish...their brains detach from their mouths, but their mouths keep running. They are so enamored of their own noise that they just move their lips without giving any thought to the complete tripe that spills out. It's akin to evil spell weaving.
in my case;

i don't mind being grateful for (sexual) charity and agreeing to the Tradition of "charity covering multitudes of sins"

CONFUSION: Pelosi wishes 'Happy Thanksgiving' - on Valentine's Day! - The American Mirror
That's right. Nancy is operating on mental fumes.
Within six months she'll be loading her Depends demanding she be wheeled to the 'sun room'.
She ought to do herself, for her own dignity, a favor and appoint AOC the House speakership.
chuck-schumer-looking-for-nancys-brain.jpg

In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Forum List

Back