Trumps talks of lifting Russia sanctions.

Just Trump undoing Obungle's errors.

Get used to it lefties

And you think that it is ok to lift the sanctions? That basically tell me that the Trumpsters think it is ok what Puttin did .
If this were Clinton you would be all over it I am sure ( not that I like Clinton either )

These same people letting this slide were on here daily saying lock her up, so now they are not the moral and ethic police all of a sudden..

Ethically and Morally Puttin stepped way over the boundaries. What do we do when someone does that? We don't give them candy to congratulate them.

What did Putin do? We're still waiting on proof.
Russia hacked us. Even Trump, who's been shown the intelligence, now admits it.
. Hacking a nation to hand it the truth about something ???? Now that has to be a first in history.. lol.

This whole demonization of the Russians is a construct of democrats. Russia stepped in to out obama as an ally and a parent of isis.

Why do Leftists want war with Russia? They're drooling at the thought of WWIII or something, because that's what war with Russia would develop into.
. They are on a suicide mission now that Trump is President.. Michelle Obama started the mission with her we have completely failed, and now there is no hope as they take the Hollywood drug riddled and infested crowd down with them. So their suicide weapon of choice is a nuke dropped on them eh ?? One last gasp for their fight against what they deplore as if they themselves are not the original deplorables, and so that is their intent to end this nation now ?? Well we ain't going to allow that to happen, and they are free to leave anytime they want.

Last edited:

Get used to it lefties

And you think that it is ok to lift the sanctions? That basically tell me that the Trumpsters think it is ok what Puttin did .
If this were Clinton you would be all over it I am sure ( not that I like Clinton either )

These same people letting this slide were on here daily saying lock her up, so now they are not the moral and ethic police all of a sudden..

Ethically and Morally Puttin stepped way over the boundaries. What do we do when someone does that? We don't give them candy to congratulate them.

Sure you don't like Clinton, rigggghttt. :bsflag:

Less of 2 evils....:wink_2:
. You ain't sure bout that, so I'm sticking with Trump.

Great, troops in Syria controlled by the Russians.
Yes. Fighting the American backed isis. Are you ready to send our military to Syria to oust Russia? Is that what you want?

Obama made a disastrous mistake in doing anything in Syria. Then compounding his disaster, he crumbled.

Assad was never going to be deposed. Russia was never going to hand its navy base to isis. This country was never willing to engage in a major war with Russia.

All those people died and were displaced, Europe is threatened all because obama is stupid and full of himself.
Troops are being lined up now to be shipped to the Middle East on Inauguration Day. Thanks to the most militaristic man in the world.
Link and who gave these orders if this isn't another democrat lie.
There is no link that I'm aware of. A reservist I know personally has been called up, along with 500 others from our area.
It really wouldn't surprisev me. I would expect obama to order a strike or attack on Russia just before he leaves office.
. If Obama did that he wouldn't have to worry about Putin, but with the Americans he would have alot to worry about. Morsi in Egypt would be proud of Obama working so hard to share the same type of jail cell he has. Yeah Obama don't want to make that mistake nope nope. That would be a HUGE one. I don't think Obama is that crazy.

"No, I think when people use terms to describe their own race, they're not being racist."

Okay so this means white people also? Eg. saying "I'm proud to be white" and/or "I like being part of the white race"

This isn't racist either is it, because you're commenting those things about your own race.

You act like these things happen in a vacuum. They don't.

Sanctions should never have been imposed. That democrats are untrustworthy is a separate issue.
Oh? So what do you think we should have done to Russia for hacking us?

Get better defenses.

What should have been done to us for hacking Andrea Merkel 's communications? What should have been done to us for interfering in Israel's election?

Democrats phonied up this whole thing just to attack Trump and everyone knows it.
Democrats did not invent the story. Hacking is no big deal to you,is it?
In this case we were rightly warned about Democrat corruption. We owe Russia a fat thank you.

What coruption was that?

But hey, Russia interferes with our election & you love it because you would have lost without it.

Well, Black Lives Matter is not racist. The idea you think it is proves how uninformed you are.
Sure they are. Humans consider black a race. Separating your race from others is a hallmark of racism.

B;sacks fighting for equal rights scares the fuck out of you flabby old white men but it is not racist.
What equal rights do I oppose and where did you get the idea I was flabby? You back up one idiotic post with something even stupider.

Sanctions should never have been imposed. That democrats are untrustworthy is a separate issue.

Get better defenses.

What should have been done to us for hacking Andrea Merkel 's communications? What should have been done to us for interfering in Israel's election?

Democrats phonied up this whole thing just to attack Trump and everyone knows it.
In this case we were rightly warned about Democrat corruption. We owe Russia a fat thank you.

What coruption was that?

But hey, Russia interferes with our election & you love it because you would have lost without it.
Trump would have lost if Democrats could have concealed their corruption better?

LOL, you guys don't know how stupid you really are.

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.

Funny how the far left is Ok with the sanctions being lifted on Iran and giving them billions and are against anyone else getting the same treatment!

We placed sanctions on Iran because of their nuclear weapon ambitions & then, when they gave them up, we lifted the sanctions.

Let me know when Putin withdraws from Crimea & the Ukraine.

And you conservatives have denial syndrome. You deny until your messiah says otherwise.
Is that what chocolate Jesus spoke unto you?
When cornered, out comes the racial slurs.
Cornered? What race is chocolate? You never say, you just puke up the same mindless insult.
I have news, you are not as clever as you think.

I managed to bitch about George W Bush for years without bringing up his race. You racist fucks can't seem to bitch about Obama without bringing up his race.
I've hardly ever mentioned his race. You are just a foaming hate filled retard that can't see straight. And your vision is getting blurrier with the severe ass kicking. But you can't grow up. Boohoo. Not my problem.
I love it when you racist fucks post slurs & then run away from them like a little girl when caught.

Get better defenses.

What coruption was that?

Trump would have lost if Democrats could have concealed their corruption better?

What corruption was exposed by Podesta's emails?

First, your pathetic party investigated Clinton's e-mails for months finding nothing yet you & your party lied & lied & lied. When the final analysis showed nothing.

Your candidate asked Russia to hack Democrats to help them win. You find nothing wrong with that.

Get better defenses.

What coruption was that?

First, your pathetic party investigated Clinton's e-mails for months finding nothing yet you & your party lied & lied & lied. When the final analysis showed nothing.

Your candidate asked Russia to hack Democrats to help them win. You find nothing wrong with that.
First the emails mattered now they don't? Which is it? You can be as stupid as you like, it's no reflection on me. The contents have been discussed for many months and you blamed the Russians for the revelations. That didn't stick so you change tactics, being the dishonest soul you are. BUT that won't fly either. There's this thing called reality.

What coruption was that?

First the emails mattered now they don't? Which is it? You can be as stupid as you like, it's no reflection on me. The contents have been discussed for many months and you blamed the Russians for the revelations. That didn't stick so you change tactics, being the dishonest soul you are. BUT that won't fly either. There's this thing called reality.
So, you don't know any corruption Podesta's e-mail;s revealed.

I said it was the idea of more e-mail issues more than any content.

Why did Russia help Trump? Lets see what Trump does for Putin.

What coruption was that?

So, you don't know any corruption Podesta's e-mail;s revealed.

I said it was the idea of more e-mail issues more than any content.

Why did Russia help Trump? Lets see what Trump does for Putin.
I said the corruption has been discussed for months here. You can't read. But first it cost Hillary the election and now it didn't.

LOL

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.

Funny how the far left is Ok with the sanctions being lifted on Iran and giving them billions and are against anyone else getting the same treatment!

We placed sanctions on Iran because of their nuclear weapon ambitions & then, when they gave them up, we lifted the sanctions.

. The Crimea and the Ukraine is our business in that region why ??? Are we there or involved to keep Russia in check, and if so should Russia be offended by that ?? They have made it known that they don't take kindly of us meddling in the region upon their border. How did we feel when Russia ordered missles into Cuba during JFK years ? Didn't like that one did we ? Do we think the Russians are any different ??

The Crimeans voted to return to Russia. You hate democracy and voting. The Ukrainians are fighting themselves as half wants Russia and half wants neo nazis under the EU umbrella. Let them hash it out.

Get used to it lefties

What did Putin do? We're still waiting on proof.
Russia hacked us. Even Trump, who's been shown the intelligence, now admits it.
. Hacking a nation to hand it the truth about something ???? Now that has to be a first in history.. lol.
Nope, not a first. And hacking is still illegal. When it happens by other countries which are not subject to our laws, other remedies are available, such as the ones Obama employed.

It sounds like you don't mind that we were hacked, is that correct?

Forum List

Back