Trump's support for gun control measures after Parkland.

Big Bend Texas

If you not had taken part in World War 1 Germany and the multi-national empires Austria-Hungaria and the Osman empire and their allies had won. Russia, France, England and their allies had lost. The expressions "Nazi", "Commie" and "Islamist" would be unknown today. A more worse world? A better world? Who knows?

I quoted exactly, word for word, what you posted.
I don't have to quote your entire post.
Is that ^^^ your new rule Dave?

Simple Dave.
I didn't say it was a new rule, dumbass. I didn't say you violated the board rules.

But you did leave out the part that proved you wrong. That's because you're a chickenshit.

Asking the 2A folks that know our gun rights were guaranteed as a hedge against the designs of a despotic govt to consider un-Constitutional infringements of said rights is not a winning argument as we all clearly see our own govt moving in a direction towards despotism.
Saying we don't have to worry about that doesn't work for me
Wrong.

This is a lie.

The Second Amendment has nothing to do with ‘deterring’ a ‘despotic government.’

And no one is advocating for firearm regulatory measures that are un-Constitutional.

Addressing the issue of gun crime and violence is not ‘moving in a direction towards despotism’; that fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

I wonder which "version" of the 2A you support.

The one that allows the people to own anything the government does.

Trump supported dealing with this problem, but then people told him how it would affect his political chances, so he went for dead kids + Trump's political career, rather than not dead kids and Trump losing the election (which he lost anyway).

Sold his soul (if he ever had one)

It seems he was easily swayed.

Not true he used an emotional event to voice his emotions. Afterwards thinking through the problem backed away.

He called for new laws here. He called for red flag laws. He enacted the bump stop bans...................

Funny, Obama never banned anything.

He called for bans and restrictions and actually enacted one on quite a few occasions.
The ATF actually changed what a bumpstocks was and got into a bit of trouble by the courts. Not president Trump.
No red flag bill was pushed by president Trump. If so you can produce a source of that red flag law legislation?

No Trump didn't
He supported red flag on an emotional event then step back and nothing came from it. Cooler heads prevailed with common sense.

Common sense and Trump never belongs in the same reply.

Wrong.

This is a lie.

The Second Amendment has nothing to do with ‘deterring’ a ‘despotic government.’

And no one is advocating for firearm regulatory measures that are un-Constitutional.

Addressing the issue of gun crime and violence is not ‘moving in a direction towards despotism’; that fails as a slippery slope fallacy.
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Are you lying on purpose or just ignorant of what words mean?
Both the text of the 2A & the Founding Fathers own words prove they were worried about a too powerful govt & acknowledged the peoples right to fight back.
We have our gun rights to specifically check govt power.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

jefferson-treofliberty.jpg

The one that allows the people to own anything the government does.

It seems he was easily swayed.

Yeah, that version isn't the version the Founding Fathers wrote.....

Everyone knows Trump doesn't have many, if any, principles. Number one to two thousand on his list are easy to write. "ME".

Forum List

Back