Trump's Strongest Feature: Keen Business Sense, Takes A Tumble.

Given the OP

• I still think Trump won't send our jobs to China or let men in women's rooms. Still voting for him.

• I now am worried Trump will send jobs to China & let men in the women's room.

• I wasn't voting for Trump in any event.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have been following Trump AND Sanders for over 10 years...neither one has really strayed from caring about their fellow Americans.
I am damned sick and tired of hearing made up bullshit from ignoramuses like yourself who live off of sound bites.

The Trump video in the OP is 1 minute 36 seconds long. Hardly a soundbite. Go back and watch it again. Trump gets comprehensive and it's all in context. I'm sorry :itsok:

Trump is a liar. There are twenty tie manufacturers in America. Twenty American made companies that could produce Trump ties right here in the USA. He is just greedy. He can make a little bigger profit by hiring Chinese to produce his product. And if he is such a great businessman why are others able to run profitable endeavors selling American Made ties and Trump can't.
You mean he was doing SMART BUSINESS andmaking money....I keep forgetting that you leftists think PROFIT belongs to only the workers! Good Commie!
Smart business decisions that he promises to stop other companies from making. Carrier, Ford etc...

How the man gets away with this astounding level of do as I say & not as I do hypocrisy is beyond the pale

Don't vote for him, try the Hildebeast, she's your flavor anyway, just not indicted yet!
Expected reply. Can't articulate a position contrary to mine so just default to asinine childish bullshit. EVERYONE on this board knows hell would have to freeze over before I voted for that woman. Everyone except the dumbfucks that is.....
Vagisil is incapable of articulating a position. Just wait until he hits you with pages and pages of images.
It's been awhile since I bitch slapped your dumb, black ass, AssLips! You don't have an IQ capable of posting pages of relevant images to a subject, while including humor at the same time....now get back to Baltimore and do what you do best, RIOT and burn down that Nigga town!

Trump is a liar. There are twenty tie manufacturers in America. Twenty American made companies that could produce Trump ties right here in the USA. He is just greedy. He can make a little bigger profit by hiring Chinese to produce his product. And if he is such a great businessman why are others able to run profitable endeavors selling American Made ties and Trump can't.
You mean he was doing SMART BUSINESS andmaking money....I keep forgetting that you leftists think PROFIT belongs to only the workers! Good Commie!
Smart business decisions that he promises to stop other companies from making. Carrier, Ford etc...

How the man gets away with this astounding level of do as I say & not as I do hypocrisy is beyond the pale

Don't vote for him, try the Hildebeast, she's your flavor anyway, just not indicted yet!
Expected reply. Can't articulate a position contrary to mine so just default to asinine childish bullshit. EVERYONE on this board knows hell would have to freeze over before I voted for that woman. Everyone except the dumbfucks that is.....
Why would I waste my time on a ex-con, with a drinking problem..... that complains about a guy he's going to have to vote for, since he stated he'd NEVER vote for Crooked Clinton!...Or perhaps, you'll sit this one out?
I am an ex con. I actually don't drink very much.
Either way you just confirmed my previous post. You simply can't refute it so you go personal. You lose

Why would I waste my time on a ex-con, with a drinking problem..... that complains about a guy he's going to have to vote for, since he stated he'd NEVER vote for Crooked Clinton!...Or perhaps, you'll sit this one out?
I am an ex con. I actually don't drink very much.
Either way you just confirmed my previous post. You simply can't refute it so you go personal. You lose

Again, why would I want to waste my time with you? I certainly can't change a closed mind!

I have been following Trump AND Sanders for over 10 years...neither one has really strayed from caring about their fellow Americans.
I am damned sick and tired of hearing made up bullshit from ignoramuses like yourself who live off of sound bites.

The Trump video in the OP is 1 minute 36 seconds long. Hardly a soundbite. Go back and watch it again. Trump gets comprehensive and it's all in context. I'm sorry :itsok:
I will give you a straight up answer...
I am a ONE issue voter...Careers and Jobs.
I will NOT frequent a store than has transgender bathrooms and I bet I spend more money than young liberal idiots who WILL frequent such stores.
By the way, since when is this issue influenced by a President?

I don't see what buying products in china has anything to do with his policy and I thought what he said about transexual bathroom use was correct.

I don't see what buying products in china has anything to do with his policy and I thought what he said about transexual bathroom use was correct.
Not buying products in China. Trump has commissioned them manufactured with his name on them in China. He has shunted American labor to Chinese sweatshops...a thing he says he is angry that other companies are doing while he runs for president. At some point that has to strike a chord in the folks who think he is their "bring jobs home" champion. He himself doesn't believe in any sacrifice to bring jobs home.

Where's the lie? He said he couldn't get them made here? Maybe the high end market is saturated? You don't know. Or care.

Sure, because we don't have a single sewing shop in the US who is capable of making Trump neckties.

The OP hasn't make more than $10k a year in his life but he knows business better than Trump.
You're right, I haven't had goods with my name on them made for me in China, then ran for president under the platform of: "those bastards sending our manufacturing jobs to China!!"

Trump has me on that one.. I also didn't make the decision at Trump Tower to let men in the women's room. Just as I didn't make that decision for Target either.
And I'm sure your daddy didn't leave you a few 100 million

The OP hasn't make more than $10k a year in his life but he knows business better than Trump.

Trump's father gave him a million dollars to start out.

That's 10,000 a year for a 100 years. Unearned.

Or, 50,000 a year in interest at 5% for doing nothing.
He apparently did a lot with the startup capital and has an empire now so that proves you are full of shit (again).

Where's the lie? He said he couldn't get them made here? Maybe the high end market is saturated? You don't know. Or care.

Sure, because we don't have a single sewing shop in the US who is capable of making Trump neckties.
When did he say he couldn't find one?
Not that he couldn't find one. Only that he wouldn't find one. Instead he chose to have his goods manufactured in China.
So you were full of shit and he never said he couldn't find one here. Thanks for maning up.

Trump's father gave him a million dollars to start out.

That's 10,000 a year for a 100 years. Unearned.

Or, 50,000 a year in interest at 5% for doing nothing.
He apparently did a lot with the startup capital and has an empire now so that proves you are full of shit (again).

Tell us how you know the other poster never made more than 10K a year.

Yes, many of his "Trump" empire products are sporting labels that say "Made in China"...

Forum List

Back