Trump's silence for over five hours is absolute proof of culpability

How do we rehabilitate 25-30 million people at once?
We don't. This can only be a process. And since these people still have their media and conspiracy sites screaming in their ear 24/7/365, it could take a long time.

Maybe enough can wake up and peel away to create some kind of momentum. I don't know.
Oh. I see....us people.

And you people? For 3 years your elected officials and conspiracy media sites were screaming in your ears and you listened, believed and screamed in the streets.

How did that pan out?

We don't. This can only be a process. And since these people still have their media and conspiracy sites screaming in their ear 24/7/365, it could take a long time.

Maybe enough can wake up and peel away to create some kind of momentum. I don't know.
The media and conspiracy sites need to be corralled. Deliberately lying to people while calling yourself an information source should have consequences.

Oh. I see....us people.

And you people? For 3 years your elected officials and conspiracy media sites were screaming in your ears and you listened, believed and screamed in the streets.

How did that pan out?
Go ahead and try your "whataboutism" here:

So the Republican Party is done?

I thought so after Nixon and again after Bush.

The weasels always find a way?

Good point.

Making it a fact that their Orange Criminal God can no longer hold office would be a start

That would ensure that the Democrat Party would rule without opposition , at least for the next 100 generations.

Discouraging serious candidates with support, like the Trump Family, from running is a tremendous formula to set up one-party rule.
What? You think that without Trump, Republicans can't win an election for 100 years?

Interesting. Strange. Possible

The problem is that telling 75 million Trump voters to "fuck off" puts a big hole in the GOP's future endeavors to piece together a majority.

Secondly , the anti-Trump Republicans, from Flake to Romney to Colon Powell, just don't have a record of accomplishment. Voters won't believe they can get things done. Remember it was Trump who reduced regulations, got unemployment down to about 3%, moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, etc. As Anti-Trumpster, they are divorced from Trump's accomplishments.
Most don't consider those things to be accomplishments.

The media and conspiracy sites need to be corralled. Deliberately lying to people while calling yourself an information source should have consequences.
It's a tough situation. Freedom of speech and the press has to remain. The problem is that the 1st Amendment assumes some level of reality, at least.

I'd rather see this done through the culture.

Of course YOU are the only TRUE arbiter of all truth.

The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.

LINK???
Why would a link be required? I'm simply pointing something out that needs to be weighed and discussed. What would "a link" add to what I said?
I the riot was preplanned for weeks. The FBI warned Pelosi. AOC was getting messages a week before. What did she do???

This was all a big lie and scam and impeachment is the only way to get the truth out.

The Dems planned this to happen. You people slaving to a shit boss and life amaze me.
Pelosi and AOC did there job....

Security of the Capital is someone else...

Do you think they should have stopped the vote because of Trump Thugs?

Trump organised a crowd to gather, promoted it, he filled them with lies and told them it was there duty to fight. They then violently attacked the Capital buildings... Trump said nothing to stop them for hours and even what he said was unclear and also had lies...

A lot of those people who invaded the capital biggest crime was believing their President...

It's a tough situation. Freedom of speech and the press has to remain. The problem is that the 1st Amendment assumes some level of reality, at least.

Those sites aren't really press.

I do agree it needs to come from "within" so to speak but can you see newsmaxx listening to much less joining an industry run ethics committee or anything like that?

Of course YOU are the only TRUE arbiter of all truth.
Good straw man.

Not really worthy of comment, though.

The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.

LINK???
Why would a link be required? I'm simply pointing something out that needs to be weighed and discussed. What would "a link" add to what I said?
I the riot was preplanned for weeks. The FBI warned Pelosi. AOC was getting messages a week before. What did she do???

This was all a big lie and scam and impeachment is the only way to get the truth out.

The Dems planned this to happen. You people slaving to a shit boss and life amaze me.

Pelosi & Schumer requested the DC National guard for the electoral vote count, as is standard practice.

Trump's minions in the Pentagon refused the request.

If he had said anything, you dimwits would be claiming that he was egging the protestors on.
Nope. If he implored them to obey the law and stand down how could anyone have criticized him of egging anyone on?
The libs and chinese would say that he secretly did using mind control like they are for saying he sent them to break into the capital despite his speech being recorded.
You're Damn right we have his speech recorded on video, and his crowd's reaction to it!
Cool.

Post where he said to go to the Capital and riot.
Why did those seditious terrorists want to kill Mike Pence?
I don't try to read the minds of leftist morons.
LOL

You're utterly deranged, dumbfuck, to think the seditious traitors who invaded the Capitol were "leftists." :cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's one arrest out of hundreds who are on the right.

You're flailing like a dying fish with a hook stuck in its mouth.
Ok, give me the names of those wanting to kill Mike Pence.

Until then, you don't know what their political leanings are, Moron.

Dismissed.
Don't need to chase you down your rabbit hole. There were a million protesters there. Thousands of them breached the police barricades. Hundreds stormed the Capitol and a couple of hundred have been arrested. Out of all those, you found one who was from the left. And he wasn't captured on video chanting, "hang Mike Pence." Your refusal to answer answers for you.

Oh. I see....us people.

How did that pan out?
Go ahead and try your "whataboutism" here:

the question was about 25-30 million people.

Not a bunch of anarchists

I do agree it needs to come from "within" so to speak but can you see newsmaxx listening to much less joining an industry run ethics committee or anything like that?
It's a fuckin' mess. I started a thread with the idea of a non-governmental, self-regulatory industry agency that might consider how to enforce certain journalistic standards here:
Otherwise, I don't know. We may see these libel and slander lawsuits utilized more. This is bad.

yu mean like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN who pushed a narrative of Russian collusion when no actual evidence existed?

Funny. I don't seem them as conspiracy theorists. I see them as agenda driven and take circumstantial evidence to report.

Im ok with that. You? Not so much. if you don't agree with the conspiracy. "they should be corralled"...

and that why you are who you are.

Go for it.

Cya. I am done with you. Not worth my time

If he had said anything, you dimwits would be claiming that he was egging the protestors on.
Nope. If he implored them to obey the law and stand down how could anyone have criticized him of egging anyone on?
What do you mean if he did? Lying shit stain. To the trash pile.

It's a fuckin' mess. I started a thread with the idea of a non-governmental, self-regulatory industry agency that might consider how to enforce certain journalistic standards here:
Otherwise, I don't know. We may see these libel and slander lawsuits utilized more. This is bad.
Non governmental?

So would this "agency" had stifled the reporting on the russian collusion thing?

Should this "agency" decide what is true and what is not before the evidence comes out?

example....Hunter Biden was a conspiracy theory and media platforms decided to cut it off.

Then it was found there was something there.....

Should that have been shut down by an independent agency without proof?

I know...I know...I am aware how you operate on here....You will do your best to punch a hole into this by saying...."what did Hunter do wrong"....oe whatever.

But the bottom line is Joe Biden said his son did not make a penny off of the companies he was affiliated with...and so all media (but fox) shut it down......then? It came out he is being investigated for tax fraud on the "MONEY HE MADE'

So go ahead...ignore my point and just respond trying to show how much you know and how more intelligent you are than I am blah blah blah

LINK???

Pelosi & Schumer requested the DC National guard for the electoral vote count, as is standard practice.

Trump's minions in the Pentagon refused the request.
Links please.

Watch the worm run.....................

Forum List

Back