Trump's Shutdown may affect the Super Bowl

Georgia senator concerned shutdown could affect Super

Bowl

Georgia senator concerned shutdown could affect Super Bowl
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many will be upset. He should vote with the Dems if he is so worried about it. I'd like to see the Saints win.

Trump should quit his temper tantrum. He is surely a man baby.

The Senator doesn't care about the trillions of babies and sea otters that are starving to death because of the shutdown.

Bowl

Many will be upset. He should vote with the Dems if he is so worried about it. I'd like to see the Saints win.

49938885_563954390738524_1628455778199273472_n.jpg

Bowl

The Senator doesn't care about the trillions of babies and sea otters that are starving to death because of the shutdown.
Trillions? M'kay.

Bowl

View attachment 240574
nogood,tell us of all those who benefited and still do from obamacare

Bowl

View attachment 240574
The people who couldn't afford it, but had to anyway. Then if they needed it, couldn't use it because of high deductibles.

Bowl

View attachment 240574
The people who couldn't afford it, but had to anyway. Then if they needed it, couldn't use it because of high deductibles.
why is it only trump and republicans like you complain ? Never hear a bad word from your Reps

The Dems need to grow the hell up. Quickly.

Why, Trump took credit for it, and its all Trump. He will not budge a tiny iota.

Neither have the Democrats, pretty sad that the two sides won’t come to an agreement. Pretty stupid, and pigheaded people.
Maybe Maybe not Coulter says trump is dead in the water if he doesn't get his wall I'm all for dead in the water

So are the other Democrats. I don't think he will get re-elected, however, I didn't think he'd get out of the primaries or get elected.

Bowl

That has to the most hilarious attempt at hysterical theater yet.

Why, Trump took credit for it, and its all Trump. He will not budge a tiny iota.

Penelope, the Dems need to grow the hell up. Right now. I am currently holding them responsible. There are consequences that come with the shut down. While this is a game for you, it isn't for the rest of the country.

Trump is the one that needs to grow up, and I do not see it as a game. No blabbering speech until the gov opens up. He has two years into this and why in the heck is he not paying and the elites paying for his dumb wall, Mexico sure isn't paying.

Let Rush, Hannity, Ingraham, Trumps , Levin, Carlson, and Coulter pay for it. And YOU if you want it.
Pay back the trillions you stole from expensive Obamacare premiums and penalties while your at it.

Penelope, the Dems need to grow the hell up. Right now. I am currently holding them responsible. There are consequences that come with the shut down. While this is a game for you, it isn't for the rest of the country.

Trump is the one that needs to grow up, and I do not see it as a game. No blabbering speech until the gov opens up. He has two years into this and why in the heck is he not paying and the elites paying for his dumb wall, Mexico sure isn't paying.

Let Rush, Hannity, Ingraham, Trumps , Levin, Carlson, and Coulter pay for it. And YOU if you want it.
Pay back the trillions you stole from expensive Obamacare premiums and penalties while your at it.

Not on the ACA and by the way I'd rather my tax money going to Medicaid than the frickin wall.

like I said you pay for it and everyone who wants it.

Bowl

View attachment 240574

You know states are making it mandatory to have ins, NJ is the second one and its coming to your state. Gone are the days of freeloading off of others.

Bowl

That has to the most hilarious attempt at hysterical theater yet.

You mean the Republican Senator crying a hissy fit.

if Trump had a heart he would shut down half time during the bowl.

what a f'n waste of time ....

hellooooooooooo remote control - CLICK.

Forum List

Back