Trump's Shutdown may affect the Super Bowl

From what I've read people already have cancelled their reservations, and the Atlanta airport has been gearing up for the last year to accommodate it, and the Atlanta area is going to lose lots of money, and why due to Trump.

You're the one crying because Trump is screwing up your little game.

And you just slid into being intentionally obtuse. Again.

Trump said he wanted to shut the government down dozens of times before it happened. He then told Nancy and Chuck, on national TV that it would be his shutdown, He would take the blame, and he wouldn't blame anyone else. It's his shut down. The problems caused by it are his. Face reality. If that football game is screwed up, it's his fault.
Nancy and Chuck wanted enough time to write in their bullshit in an attempt to move the ball in their favor. They are losing that badly. So, while you are waving your little pom poms for your little Democrat team there are others that are being impacted. You are so easily moved by distraction. It's about the airport and TSA and local money. Not about whatever bullshit that Nancy and Chuck will be spouting today. They need to grow up. You need to grow up.

Yep. The airport and TSA and local money that are all being effected by Trump's shut down.

I am holding the Democratic Party responsible for this bullshit.

OK. The rest of the country is holding Trump responsible. He claimed it. It's his.

I think the Democratic

Trump said he wanted to shut the government down dozens of times before it happened. He then told Nancy and Chuck, on national TV that it would be his shutdown, He would take the blame, and he wouldn't blame anyone else. It's his shut down. The problems caused by it are his. Face reality. If that football game is screwed up, it's his fault.
Nancy and Chuck wanted enough time to write in their bullshit in an attempt to move the ball in their favor. They are losing that badly. So, while you are waving your little pom poms for your little Democrat team there are others that are being impacted. You are so easily moved by distraction. It's about the airport and TSA and local money. Not about whatever bullshit that Nancy and Chuck will be spouting today. They need to grow up. You need to grow up.

Yep. The airport and TSA and local money that are all being effected by Trump's shut down.

OK. The rest of the country is holding Trump responsible. He claimed it. It's his.

Actually, most of the rest of the country is holding the Democratic Party responsible because this is more about theatrics and they know it.

You're the one crying because Trump is screwing up your little game.

Well, you are half right.

I think the Democratic

Actually, most of the rest of the country is holding the Democratic Party responsible because this is more about theatrics and they know it.

not true at all, the majority blame Trump and that number is growing.

I think the Democratic

Link?

From what I've read people already have cancelled their reservations, and the Atlanta airport has been gearing up for the last year to accommodate it, and the Atlanta area is going to lose lots of money, and why due to Trump.

That's alright, Atlanta's "loss" is somebody Else's gain.:dunno:

you think they are going to move the Super bowl? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Whose? Is the superbowl being moved somewhere else?

Do You think that if X sum of discretionary income isn't spent travelling to the Super Bowl in Atlanta that it'll just evaporate into thin air?

wing.jpg

Trump is the one that needs to grow up,

What does Trump gain if he re-opens the government? He has all the money he ever needs. He already has a legacy. He is the first elected president with no government experience. It doesn't matter to him if he gets re-elected or not. He didn't even think he would win the first time. If this shut down last until 2048 then it won't hurt Trump one bit.

What does Trump lose if he re-opens the government? Nothing. He is in a pretty sweet position.

There is nothing for him to lose or gain if he re-opens the government. Democrats need to throw him a bone. I bet he can be tricked into it somehow. Surely there is something he wants that is cheaper than a wall. Any suggestions?

If Trump doesn't care then we have to make him care. Give him something good.

Do You think that if X sum of discretionary income isn't spent travelling to the Super Bowl in Atlanta that it'll just evaporate into thin air?

Yep. The Superbowl is one of the highest grossing events in the world, if not the highest. Unless you can come up with a comparable event in the next few days, billions will be lost.

Georgia senator concerned shutdown could affect Super

Bowl

Georgia senator concerned shutdown could affect Super Bowl
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many will be upset. He should vote with the Dems if he is so worried about it. I'd like to see the Saints win.

Trump should quit his temper tantrum. He is surely a man baby.
IF that gets shut down because of that egocentric moron in our WH I'll pray that he burns in hell ,and soon

Yep. The Superbowl is one of the highest grossing events in the world, if not the highest.
Yeah and... ? Once again, Do you believe that if X sum of discretionary income isn't spent on the Super Bowl that it will simply cease to exist?

Trump is the one that needs to grow up,

What does Trump gain if he re-opens the government? He has all the money he ever needs. He already has a legacy. He is the first elected president with no government experience. It doesn't matter to him if he gets re-elected or not. He didn't even think he would win the first time. If this shut down last until 2048 then it won't hurt Trump one bit.

What does Trump lose if he re-opens the government? Nothing. He is in a pretty sweet position.

There is nothing for him to lose or gain if he re-opens the government. Democrats need to throw him a bone. I bet he can be tricked into it somehow. Surely there is something he wants that is cheaper than a wall. Any suggestions?

If Trump doesn't care then we have to make him care. Give him something good.
My suggestion is for Dems to offer no prosecutions for him and his family after his presidency IF he either steps down now or refuses to run for a 2nd term

My suggestion is for Dems to offer no prosecutions for him and his family after his presidency IF he either steps down now or refuses to run for a 2nd term

That is a good idea but I am not sure he cares about that. I like your thinking though. We have to give him something or he has no reason to budge either way. He is going to continue sitting on the fence. (or wall whichever you prefer)

That is a good idea but I am not sure he cares about that. I like your thinking though. We have to give him something or he has no reason to budge either way. He is going to continue sitting on the fence. (or wall whichever you prefer)

Nope. LOCK HIM UP!!!

Forum List

Back