Trump's Revenge: Dems Will Not Be Able To Steal 2024

There was a term that used to be used quite a bit overseas: "Ugly American". Loud, aggressive, egotistical, ignorant, boorish.

I am pretty sure it is used now more than ever.

ETA...it is one of the reasons we are looking into getting dual citizenship after 5 years in Panama.

Would be nice to travel on a non-US passport.

I haven't seen any indication that the Reps have done anything significant to stop the steal in 2024. The Dems are full speed ahead, as always.

At least seven are slated to deploy ballot drop-boxes. Nearly all are likely to have no-excuse absentee voting. Five are on track to have more than two weeks of early voting, and Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and North Carolina will mail out absentee ballots more than six weeks before election day.

The recent MAGA conquest of the RNC has been depicted by the Lamestream media as some narcissistic coup to mold the Republican machine in Trump's image and pay his (Banana Republic induced) legal bills.

Oh, but that's tremendously wishful thinking.

The Democrats should be so lucky.

The reality is the RNC is being transformed into an election integrity sustaining, vote producing super weapon - that is about to be deployed against the DNC and their media toady minions in the most epic possible fashion.

Republicans and right leaning voters everywhere are no longer being forced to pick the Generic "conservative" brand over the greater evil that is the establishment commie Borg.

We've got the real deal this time, and there will be no hiding for the Democrats.

Legal ballot harvesting, true poll watching where we know how many ballots are arriving in real time to each and every precinct, and all expenses being spent to one end: The conclusion of Joe Biden's potemkin "Presidency".

And a team truly invested in nothing less than a resounding Donald Trump, Republican Party romp in November.

Let 2024 begin.

That’s excellent, but I don’t see how Zuckerberg doesn’t hire 200,000 activists to fwn out into the poorest cities in swing states and harvest votes from the poorest, most ignorant, most gullible people.

That’s my main concern. I’m not worried about them halting the count while they truck in the harvested ballots, though. They can’t get away with that again. We will have a plumber on call in case a toilet is leaking and an electronics engineer in case a light bulb goes out.

I haven't seen any indication that the Reps have done anything significant to stop the steal in 2024. The Dems are full speed ahead, as always.

At least seven are slated to deploy ballot drop-boxes. Nearly all are likely to have no-excuse absentee voting. Five are on track to have more than two weeks of early voting, and Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and North Carolina will mail out absentee ballots more than six weeks before election day.
That indeed is concerning. We have to beat them at their own game.

I want you to hold out hope, it will make your tears sweeter…

I have no hope. The country is fucked no matter who wins, the mere fact that we are once again choosing between Trump or Biden is a clear sign the country is pretty much done, but mindless drones like you can not see it

Easy fix…move out of America, and become a citizen somewhere else.

The plan for that is already in motion, dual citizenship has many rewards.

id-rather-be-a-russian-than-a-democrat-shirt-poli-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg
Teabaggers already are Russian.

Trump Brags About His Deep and Enduring Bond With ...​

1710594493473.png
Vanity Fair
https://www.vanityfair.com › News › vladimir putin

Apr 14, 2022 — You see, the ex-president had spent the previous weeks describing Vladimir Putin in absolutely glowing terms, and given the Russian leader's ...

74 percent of Republicans say it's fine for Trump to be ...​

1710594557578.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4453457-...

Feb 7, 2024 — A new survey found that a majority of Republicans say it is fine for former President Trump to be a dictator for the day if he wins the ...

I have no hope. The country is fucked no matter who wins, the mere fact that we are once again choosing between Trump or Biden is a clear sign the country is pretty much done, but mindless drones like you can not see it
Because I believe in my country...Oh the shame...
The plan for that is already in motion, dual citizenship has many rewards.
Can't happen soon enough...Don't let the door hit you on the way out....

There was a term that used to be used quite a bit overseas: "Ugly American". Loud, aggressive, egotistical, ignorant, boorish.
Yep, and usually spoken by ignorant morons like you who couldn't understand that we American's were there propping up their economy, and rebuilt their nation....Ingrates....

all you believe in is Trump. If Trump does not win you there is a 50/50 chance you will off yourself.
:laughing0301: Nope, because I am not an emotional mess like you....Maybe your projection is a cry for help...
I agree, and I won't. But sadly will likely be 5 more years here.
Why not just show up somewhere else, you support that kind of thing, right?

Nope, because I am not an emotional mess like you....Maybe your projection is a cry for help...

You are nothing but emotions, all you ever post are your feelings. Your lack of self-awareness is shocking, well not really.

Why not just show up somewhere else, you support that kind of thing, right?

I don't. One of the multitude of reasons I do not vote for Dems.

The recent MAGA conquest of the RNC has been depicted by the Lamestream media as some narcissistic coup to mold the Republican machine in Trump's image and pay his (Banana Republic induced) legal bills.

Oh, but that's tremendously wishful thinking.

The Democrats should be so lucky.

The reality is the RNC is being transformed into an election integrity sustaining, vote producing super weapon - that is about to be deployed against the DNC and their media toady minions in the most epic possible fashion.

Republicans and right leaning voters everywhere are no longer being forced to pick the Generic "conservative" brand over the greater evil that is the establishment commie Borg.

We've got the real deal this time, and there will be no hiding for the Democrats.

Legal ballot harvesting, true poll watching where we know how many ballots are arriving in real time to each and every precinct, and all expenses being spent to one end: The conclusion of Joe Biden's potemkin "Presidency".

And a team truly invested in nothing less than a resounding Donald Trump, Republican Party romp in November.

Let 2024 begin.

This is the best, most impactful news since Lexington and Concord!

That indeed is concerning. We have to beat them at their own game.
We had to start fixing it back in 2020. The Covid election laws had to be changed back. People needed to go to jail. Too late to catch up now IMO. I think the only hope is overwhelming numbers to override the cheat, which will be tough.

Forum List

Back