Trump's Revenge: Dems Will Not Be Able To Steal 2024

duke.jpg

We could turn the clock back 80 years and go back to paper ballots of course if might be Christmas before we know the results and recounts could take another couple of months
Mankind is not ready for the transition to AI but tough shit we're they are anyway. It would be better to turn the clock back 80 years...but alas... It is not possible. Drawback your saddle straps This is going to be one hell of a ride. Up to this point in history mankind has always added to the mundane world what was the superiority of humanity but now humanity will take a backseat to AI and there's really nothing we can do to stop it.

Mankind is not ready for the transition to AI but tough shit we're they are anyway. It would be better to turn the clock back 80 years...but alas... It is not possible. Drawback your saddle straps This is going to be one hell of a ride. Up to this point in history mankind has always added to the mundane world what was the superiority of humanity but now humanity will take a backseat to AI on this really nothing we can do to stop it.

So is your screen name like a parody of "Felafal?"

I hate to say it but the election hinges on Trump's convictions. By far the most dangerous trial for Trump is the Classified document trial. The only defense Trump has is his claim that he is above the law which is completely ridiculous. Even if he somehow convinces a jury that he is God and thus above law, there is still dozens of charges of obstruction of justice, having employees violate federal law in hiding documents, which is a crime in itself, and of course violating federal subpoenas.

Trump lawyers are batting zero in their motions on the classified document trial. There only hope is the judge who is a Trump appointee will delay the trial till next year. That would allow Trump if elected to shut it down or pardon himself if convicted. The Hill says this is the most dangerous trial for Trump of the 4 trials he faces.

According to The Hill, the Georgia trial is the 2nd most dangerous trial for Trump for several reasons. The evidence, recordings and documents that Trump attempted to interfere in the election is indisputable. Another problem for Trump is he can't shut the trial down even if elected. And if convicted he he can't pardon himself of violating state laws.

The Jan 6th case is pretty iffy and New York case is a loser.

Trump also has a constitutional right to due process under the law which he was denied.
Trump also has a constitutional right to equal protection under the law which is not being applied.
Trump also has a constitutional right to not be maliciously prosecuted with unreasonable penalties or fines imposed.
Whether guilty or not he should have immunity purely from the obviously politically motivated and malicious misuse of the law and the courts that the Democrats are using.

So is your screen name like a parody of "Felafal?"
I have always been an asshole. I tried to fix it but when you work against nature you always fail.

When the posting boards first opened up 30 years ago I entered and was immediately identified as a an asshole. So I had to take some time and look at myself in the mirror and I realized it was true. That's when I assumed the moniker justoffal.

After a post in a conversation with someone who had delicate feelings I was told that I was just awful. It dawned on me that it would make an excellent Moniker and an honest one.

My first Moniker was Hassanchop. I was so vitreous that it was eventually permabanned. I have to say that I was seconded by a fellow named chaimthepottymouth. Trust me he earned his Moniker!

I don't know what became of him I think he passed away so I inherited the crown of asshole-ism.

Well there you go.

Trump also has a constitutional right to due process under the law which he was denied.
Trump also has a constitutional right to equal protection under the law which is not being applied.
Trump also has a constitutional right to not be maliciously prosecuted with unreasonable penalties or fines imposed.
Whether guilty or not he should have immunity purely from the obviously politically motivated and malicious misuse of the law and the courts that the Democrats are using.
The Democrats have no idea what kind of a Pandora's box that have opened but they're good at that. This thing will turn around on them with such vengeance They will wish they had vitamin E cream for their assholes!

I have always been an asshole. I tried to fix it but when you work against nature you always fail.

When the posting boards first opened up 30 years ago I entered and was immediately identified as a an asshole. So I had to take some time and look at myself in the mirror and I realized it was true. That's when I assumed the moniker justoffal.

After a post in a conversation with someone who had delicate feelings I was told that I was just awful. It dawned on me that it would make an excellent Moniker and an honest one.

My first Moniker was Hassanchop. I was so vitreous that it was eventually permabanned. I have to say that I was seconded by a fellow named chaimthepottymouth. Trust me he earned his Moniker!

I don't know what became of him I think he passed away so I inherited the crown of asshole-ism.

Well there you go.

Highly informative!

The Democrats have no idea what kind of a Pandora's box that have opened but they're good at that. This thing will turn around on them with such vengeance They will wish they had vitamin E cream for their assholes!
I hope so. The deep state takeover of the government may be so far along it is too late for us to reverse that. But we have to try.

We have never required ID here in NC.
We needed them in the primary, but it's back in court again.
The NAACP is convinced that black people can't get ID.
Fuck them! Let them go to a genetics lab and get a percentage number! Then they can decide whether or not they will be worth 2/3 or one!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back