Trumps purpose was never a Muslim ban

Is that why he said that he wanted one in DEC 2015?
How many attacks and American deaths has been a result of not vetting these people properly ? How much American colateral damage should we withstand here because of the do good ignorant left ? A ban until we figure out WHAT the HELL is going on. Not a dam thing wrong with that.
How many attacks and American deaths has been a result of not vetting these people properly ?

Far, far fewer then those lost by not "properly vetting" prospective gun purchasing American citizens.

I want a muslim ban, and a mexican ban, a syrian ban.

We need to take about 20 years off from bringing people here. Limit the immigrants to specialized fields and only the top of their professions. No ditch diggers, no fucking drive thru operators. And nobody that get's any government funding or assistance.

I guess it's safe to say you have no clue how immigration works .
I guess your version of immigration is let anyone in here that wants to come? We don't need anymore people that can't support themselves. That's where all of this immigration shit went sideways. We don't need to let someone who's primary job qualification is pushing a fucking lawn mower. We can take a few top level scientists, engineer's or whatever we need but we don't need open borders for people that can just do menial labor. If we get back to the point we are short fucking janitors then let a few in. There's no reason for them to be the bulk of our immigrants.
. And deny the Democrats their quest for destroying the white man with the brown man ?? Now you know that that ain't gonna work with the left or for the leftist agenda. You must have fell and bumped your head. LOL.
And deny the Democrats their quest for destroying the white man with the brown man ?? Now you know that that ain't gonna work with the left or for the leftist agenda. You must have fell and bumped your head. LOL.

There it is. That's what it's really all about.
Thanks beagle9!
While you are surely a deplorable, I applaud your courage and truthfulness. Thank you sir.
. Just been watching to much liberal trash networks I guess... Being educated one might say, and if the libs are making me a deplorable for repeating their agenda then I guess I'm a deplorable then. LOL

How many attacks and American deaths has been a result of not vetting these people properly ? How much American colateral damage should we withstand here because of the do good ignorant left ? A ban until we figure out WHAT the HELL is going on. Not a dam thing wrong with that.
How many attacks and American deaths has been a result of not vetting these people properly ?

Far, far fewer then those lost by not "properly vetting" prospective gun purchasing American citizens.
. Start a new thread if need be, but right now we are talking about a specific issue.

I want a muslim ban, and a mexican ban, a syrian ban.

We need to take about 20 years off from bringing people here. Limit the immigrants to specialized fields and only the top of their professions. No ditch diggers, no fucking drive thru operators. And nobody that get's any government funding or assistance.

I guess it's safe to say you have no clue how immigration works .
I guess your version of immigration is let anyone in here that wants to come? We don't need anymore people that can't support themselves. That's where all of this immigration shit went sideways. We don't need to let someone who's primary job qualification is pushing a fucking lawn mower. We can take a few top level scientists, engineer's or whatever we need but we don't need open borders for people that can just do menial labor. If we get back to the point we are short fucking janitors then let a few in. There's no reason for them to be the bulk of our immigrants.
. And deny the Democrats their quest for destroying the white man with the brown man ?? Now you know that that ain't gonna work with the left or for the leftist agenda. You must have fell and bumped your head. LOL.
And deny the Democrats their quest for destroying the white man with the brown man ?? Now you know that that ain't gonna work with the left or for the leftist agenda. You must have fell and bumped your head. LOL.

There it is. That's what it's really all about.
Thanks beagle9!
While you are surely a deplorable, I applaud your courage and truthfulness. Thank you sir.
. Just been watching to much liberal trash networks I guess... Being educated one might say, and if the libs are making me a deplorable for repeating their agenda then I guess I'm a deplorable then. LOL
You fellow Trumpist admitted it. I simply commented on it. Take your beef up with him.

. Start a new thread if need be, but right now we are talking about a specific issue.

It speaks directly to the inane point that a ban in any way makes us safer.

Forum List

Back